Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He sold fake hyges, and turkey probably sells the most fakes these days

Diesel10 likes this.
  2. rpbb

Pretty clear case of shitty gear, why are you defending a source.

Ksocy38 likes this.
  3. rpbb

This source has been caught pulling this shit before, and tgan being an asshole about it. Sold me 500 dollars of shit gear 2 years ago

4. rpbb

You're guess?

5. rpbb

Here's my solution, replace the gear, don't sell anymore, and move on with life

6. Ksocy38

Ksocy38 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Between PS’s silence on this, and then how quick he is to point to members vouching for him as his credibility, and his “mofo” comments etc... f that noise. Just lost a customer dude. No reason to roll the dice when there are less risky options everywhere.

rpbb likes this.
  7. geofalcon

geofalcon Junior Member

I think I misunderstood your statement, you seem to be referring specifically to "why would he be selling FAKE amps when he makes a killing on his own line" I downplayed the word fake and responded to why would he be selling amps.....anyways, it was early in the morning here and I couldn't sleep all night, thats the last time I comment on something at 4 in the morning! sorry...

Savagesteve likes this.
  8. geofalcon

geofalcon Junior Member

I think I misunderstood your statement, you seem to be referring specifically to "why would he be selling FAKE amps when he makes a killing on his own line" I downplayed the word fake and responded to why would he be selling amps.....anyways, it was early in the morning here and I couldn't sleep all night, thats the last time I comment on something at 4 in the morning! sorry...

9. rpbb

Because he's been caught selling fake shit before, and turkey is becoming the king of fakes. Why wouldn't he just replace the gear and move on. It's because this source is a dick

10. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I clearly stated I’m not taking sides. Only making assumptions. Is it possible? Fuckin send the shit out for testing. That’s the answer. Without defending anyone or any source you will keep running your mouths expecting what answer? That’s what I wanna know. You want the guy to close shop because you suspect he’s selling bad gear. Then move the fuck on, or test the shit. I 100% agree with the whole batch number deal, that’s sketchy af but you gotta send the shit out to know. Or pin it and grow a pair.

11. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

The point is if the test is pharma grade not if its dosed right

12. rpbb

Not his job to send obviously fucked up shit out for testing

13. rpbb

And why do you keep defending this source

14. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I’m not, just trying to make sense of this complaint. I’m on his side, it’s fucked up. If I ordered that shit and got 5 different batches looking all different id be pissed and skeptical to. But at least I try to come up with reasons why, throwing out Suggestions. How else can we help? Doesn’t seem like we will be getting a logical answer to the issue. Just speculation until proven otherwise.

15. SwoleIsTheGoal

SwoleIsTheGoal Junior Member

If you send the aburahian test E for testing it should be relatively easy to spot if it’s legit. That company uses no BA in their products, if I remember correctly. I have some on the way. I may send a vial out to be tested.

Weights and Buggy2hot like this.
  16. rpbb

Why would you want to inject something with no BA in it. If you get the same stuff, I'd throw it in the trash

17. SwoleIsTheGoal

All Iran products have no BA as far as I’m aware. I believe someone did a lab test to prove this. No BA doesn’t really bother me as long as the gear isn’t contaminated. I use an entire vial each time, so not a big deal to me.

18. SwoleIsTheGoal

Buggy2hot and TNotch347 like this.
  19. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Muslims can’t put anything with alcohol Into their bodies, which is why there’s no BA in there if the statement were true.

Buggy2hot likes this.
  20. rpbb

I wouldn't touch it than. Not to mention, how the fuck is anything made in Iran considered pharm grade,,or any better than anything made in China
    Still goes back to the fact that this source sold some weird shit, and wont fix the problem. Which has been pretty much the norm for this source since he's been here. This shouldn't even have to be discussed

TNotch347 likes this.