Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@MisterSuit

You see, even with you politely asking he just ignores any request for pictures. That's why we have such a shit show in here. How many different people need to ask for it, he's not being held to any other standard than any other source.

Yet he's been getting away with this for far too long. It seems to me like a real easy fix, and the fact that it's still not being addressed doesn't look good.

I mean we've explained how to wipe data, you even offered to walk him through it if he couldn't comprehend how from our post.

And still nothing...

I just realised i didnt attach anything to my post....

This was the email and the attachment i got from chemtox.
Because the source could send in pharma grade products for Testosterone, Oxy, etc TrenE was chosen.

Code:
http://www.labochemtox.com/en/the-laboratory/team

• Commercial
Valérie Meyer, Sales Assistant
commerce@labochemtox.com

Attachments

• email - Copy.jpg
    email - Copy.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
  • TestResult - Copy.jpg
    TestResult - Copy.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 29
Maybe @pharmasource is able to extend the offer of asking Chemtox to validate the result themself to other members incase you are not convinced by this.

It's still not random testing. Even if we believe the test results are real, all that proves is the vial he sent were accurately dosed. I've yet to see member testing.

ALL future batches of our tadalafil will be dosed to 20 + 40 mg of active ingredient ( so cca 30 + 65 mg Tadalafil Citrate )
Actual batch of 5mg Tadalafil is filled to 10mg tadalafil citrate - cca 6mg Tadalafil.

Sorry PS I don't understand this message.

You mean next batch will be 20mg tada and 40mg tada (like now?). what is cca ?

I guess you're making the difference between tadalafil citrate substance Vs tadalafil substance like on your chemtox test.

Well what I know is today your 40mg tadalafil was tested 46mg tadalafil substance and 31 mg tadalafil citrate right? what's new for the next batch ?

What about the current 5mg batch
?

Sorry to be dumb but I don't get your message at all and I'm interested in this product so I ask you more information please.

Thanks a lot

Sorry PS I don't understand this message.

You mean next batch will be 20mg tada and 40mg tada (like now?). what is cca ?

I guess you're making the difference between tadalafil citrate substance Vs tadalafil substance like on your test. Well today your 40mg tadalafil was tested 46mg tadalafil substance and 31 mg tadalafil citrate right?

What about the current 5mg batch ?

Sorry to be dumb but I don't get your message at all and I'm interested in this product so I ask you more information please.

Thanks a lot

cca is cicrca = approximately

Tadalafil like RAW powder have citrate ( salt of citric acid ) So 100gr tadalafil citrate = around 65gr clear tadalafil active ingredient.

5mg line is filled to 10mg tadalafil citrate = 6mg Tadalafil clear substance

cca is cicrca = approximately

Tadalafil like RAW powder have citrate ( salt of citric acid ) So 100gr tadalafil citrate = around 65gr clear tadalafil active ingredient.

5mg line is filled to 10mg tadalafil citrate = 6mg Tadalafil clear substance
Still don't get it sorry (I'm not a chemist).

All I know is your current 40MG now is tested 31mg tadalafil citrate and 46mg tadalafil. Is that gonna change for the next 40MG batch or same composition ?

Still don't get it sorry (I'm not a chemist).

All I know is your current 40MG now is tested 31mg tadalafil citrate and 46mg tadalafil. Is that gonna change for the next 40MG batch or same composition ?

Conversely sir batch is filled to 46mg Citrate = 31mg clear substance
Next batch will be filled 40mg clear substance = 65mg Citrate

Citrate have some veight , its the same like for example Testosterone Enanthate 250mg is not clear 250mg of testosterone, you must cut the weight of ester.

Got it ! sorry for the mistake.

Then you're gonna have a higher concentration of tada citrate to get the right amount of clear substance ie 20 and 40mg.

When will you have next batch with the right amount ?

For the 5mg it's already the good composition of clear substance (even more with 1mg more). Am i good ?

@MisterSuit

You see, even with you politely asking he just ignores any request for pictures. That's why we have such a shit show in here. How many different people need to ask for it, he's not being held to any other standard than any other source.

Yet he's been getting away with this for far too long. It seems to me like a real easy fix, and the fact that it's still not being addressed doesn't look good.

I mean we've explained how to wipe data, you even offered to walk him through it if he couldn't comprehend how from our post.

And still nothing...

He’s gonna fix that, I’m sure he can tell his brewers to make a video or some pictures of their environment. @pharmasource am I wrong?

Got it ! sorry for the mistake.

Then you're gonna have a higher concentration of tada citrate to get the right amount of clear substance ie 20 and 40mg.

When will you have next batch with the right amount ?

For the 5mg it's already the good composition of clear substance (even more with 1mg more). Am i good ?

Cant say when, have no actual info from stock of Tadalafil.
Yes 5mg like is dosed to 5mg clear substance, you are right.