Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Did you run the bionitropin as well? Or any other reviews welcomed as well. Thought about give it Test since you get a freebie like adex.

No Bro, currently on the StarTropin. How did you know he threw in Adex as a Freebie? Shady AF if you ask me. 1 Vial down, will continue to dose Vial at 20iu, and pin 5iu daily. I know CTS is known to go away after time, and it is basically gone completely. I’ll give it another week or so, but I’m going to say I am getting Bloated.

No Bro, currently on the StarTropin. How did you know he threw in Adex as a Freebie? Shady AF if you ask me. 1 Vial down, will continue to dose Vial at 20iu, and pin 5iu daily. I know CTS is known to go away after time, and it is basically gone completely. I’ll give it another week or so, but I’m going to say I am getting Bloated.
Ah okay i see what’s up. Yea I asked him about adex cuz I think I read the promo wrong. But the communication through email is usually 1-2 words incomplete sentences. I feel like I’m communicating with a guy on the other end with no fingers.

Hi everybody ! I ve just received my bloodtest.

I m using on my cycle

1G week testo cypio pharmastar
600mg week NPP pharmastar
100 mg ED oxymetholone (another lab, black dragon)

When i see this résult i Have to take less testo cypio, now i take 700mg week because my level are so hight...

Just see: 271ng/ml !Messaging1543607168029.jpg

Lol I’m messin big dawg more like 8iu. Got a good lead from a freind that I’m gonna try. Good seeing you around last time I checked you were lifting a tank!
I hear ya, I've yet to dabble with GH .
And it wasn't really a tank, just some kids power wheels and a good angle .

I m using on my cycle

When i see this résult i Have to take less testo cypio, now i take 700mg week because my level are so hight...

Just see: 271ng/ml !View attachment 101823

What value did you expect from 1G of test?

I m using on my cycle

Just see: 271ng/ml !View attachment 101823

Thanks for sharing bloodtest

Never went away with me till I stopped taking it. Fingers stay numb the while time at 3 iu

Well, I don’t know what to say then. I’ll keep running it at 5iu. CTS is damn sure going away thou.
If you have enough, to fool around with il share my experience. I was runnin was some kigtropin long time ago. Well I did blood serum test and checked very well. Protocol is pin 10iu 3hrs prior bloodwork, the whole day my knees and bones were achin. Knees and shoulders the whole day after slamming 10iu. If you got enough you can fool around with it. Just my 2C bro

The Kigs were from no one here.

Comparate to other gear on Meso France this value is very great.

I’m pretty sure that my question was clear. What number did you expect while on 1 gram of test? I don’t care about the other values, it wasn’t a provocation, I was guessing what number did he expect based on his previous experiences, natural levels or, even more specifically, from a previous test while on a certain amount of TRT dose.

I’m pretty sure that my question was clear. What number did you expect while on 1 gram of test? I don’t care about the other values, it wasn’t a provocation, I was guessing what number did he expect based on his previous experiences, natural levels or, even more specifically, from a previous test while on a certain amount of TRT dose.
What does that number translate to American number. 1gram will usually net me 7100ng/dL

If you have enough, to fool around with il share my experience. I was runnin was some kigtropin long time ago. Well I did blood serum test and checked very well. Protocol is pin 10iu 3hrs prior bloodwork, the whole day my knees and bones were achin. Knees and shoulders the whole day after slamming 10iu. If you got enough you can fool around with it. Just my 2C bro

The Kigs were from no one here.

Yeah, I’ve got 2 kits. Should last around 40 days. I plan on getting Serum done atleast if not IGF. I need to get bloodwork done and donate anyways, it’s been way to long.