Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

anyway thanks for all your help...
I am now waiting for my BTC refund, I sent my details in the afternoon to the source, I am waiting for a return from him

oui c'est vrai, je ne dirai pas le contraire, je voulais l'essayer car les prix sont très bons et en plus j'ai commandé pendant la promotion 3+1 gratuit, j'ai lu pas mal de commentaires positifs à ce sujet avant de me lancer dans une commande à domicile, mais entre être livré le lendemain et attendre deux mois pour qu'au final le colis n'arrive pas... sachant que désormais les sources chinoises se vendent encore moins cher avec un taux de passage proche des 100% en quatre semaines , le choix est fait
how old are you

I'm 29 years old
why is this question important?
it has nothing to do with the fact that my package never arrived...

if you all want to know I am a top athlete with several national titles and national team selections for the EU and world championships, Following an injury I had to stop, that's where I turned towards bodybuilding (I already practiced strength and weightlifting in addition to my main sport)

I am not new to bodybuilding or steroids.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. After six long years, I decided to end this tread.
I must say that I am tired of this work and I want to continue to devote my time to myself, my family and other things.
I may come back someday, but certainly not in the near future. Were good times here, but all have the end.

Paid orders will of course be sent. But new ones will no longer be accepted. Thanks for your understanding friends. Regards, David PS.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. After six long years, I decided to end this tread.
I must say that I am tired of this work and I want to continue to devote my time to myself, my family and other things.
I may come back someday, but certainly not in the near future. Were good times here, but all have the end.

Paid orders will of course be sent. But new ones will no longer be accepted. Thanks for your understanding friends. Regards, David PS.
Good luck man , hopefully one day we will see you again

Bye David ❤️