• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

[Please Read]: Superdrol Warning - Dangerous Side Effect

Checkm8

Hey,

I just got done finishing up a SD cycle from one of the original brands at dosage ranging from 10mg to 20mg e/d.

At the end of the cycle, I had crazy heart rate (110 resting, spiking to 130 sometimes when stressed.)

My electronic B/P monitor kept saying I was in hypertension 1 area... not good but won't kill you over a month. Turns out my monitor was incorrectly calibrated and BP was actually 150/105 several days after finishing cycle.

I talked with a doctor who specializes in treating cardiovascular issues, and found out that hes seen people's B/P as high as 240/130 within a few weeks of superdrol.

I'm in great shape (cardio daily, lifting for 6-7 years), and have cycled test, some orals, tren before. Nothing jacked up my BP like superdrol did.

We are paying way too much attention (as a community) to the VISIBLE sides of AAS. This B/P and BPM may not kill you over 30 days of orals or 12 weeks of injectables - but it will cause severe damage in the long run to your cardiovascular system.

Also, superdrol is fucking poison.

Thanks for sharing your SD experience. I ran it one time several years ago and felt horrible on it. No doubt it's one of, if not the harshest compounds one can run.

Yup been warning ppl bout superdrol for a long time. I ran it for 35 days, starting at 10mg all the way to 50mg. After I had elevated liver issues, blood pressure issues, creatinine level thru the roof, and delayed gyno. And iI can run ddbol at 50-60mg (genuine Thais) with no issues. Superdrol is a amazing product and works. But its at a serious cost to your health. Shits better off banned..and I've still gotta container of itIMG_20141102_152805.jpg

Yup been warning ppl bout superdrol for a long time. I ran it for 35 days, starting at 10mg all the way to 50mg. After I had elevated liver issues, blood pressure issues, creatinine level thru the roof, and delayed gyno. And iI can run ddbol at 50-60mg (genuine Thais) with no issues. Superdrol is a amazing product and works. But its at a serious cost to your health. Shits better off banned..and I've still gotta container of itView attachment 29669
I think the scary part is that it works. For muscle I don't think I've averaged that much mass gain per week with anything else. On the other hand, it fucked me up in half a dozen ways internally apparently.

I would not recommend to anyone though. Not worth the sides. You can get the same results from a 4 week SD cycle with 10 weeks of test. And on the test you won't feel like death, and your b/p and liver will survive.

I know wat ya mean @Checkm8 .. Ya literally get bigger harder and leaner daily on superdrol.. It blows dbol and a bombs outta the water. Week 3 on 40mg of sdrol was the first time I benched 405 for a single. Strengths amazing. But literally ur organs hurt. Never again mate... Rather a gram of test and dbol or tbol any day

Hey,

I just got done finishing up a SD cycle from one of the original brands at dosage ranging from 10mg to 20mg e/d.

At the end of the cycle, I had crazy heart rate (110 resting, spiking to 130 sometimes when stressed.)

My electronic B/P monitor kept saying I was in hypertension 1 area... not good but won't kill you over a month. Turns out my monitor was incorrectly calibrated and BP was actually 150/105 several days after finishing cycle.

I talked with a doctor who specializes in treating cardiovascular issues, and found out that hes seen people's B/P as high as 240/130 within a few weeks of superdrol.

I'm in great shape (cardio daily, lifting for 6-7 years), and have cycled test, some orals, tren before. Nothing jacked up my BP like superdrol did.

We are paying way too much attention (as a community) to the VISIBLE sides of AAS. This B/P and BPM may not kill you over 30 days of orals or 12 weeks of injectables - but it will cause severe damage in the long run to your cardiovascular system.

Thanks for sharing bro!!!

Damn and to think this was bought over the counter legally at one point uh?

Hey,

Ever since it's introduction as a designer AAS around 2005 the only thing that exceeded Methasterones anabolic activity was it's hepatotoxicity. This fact underscores one very good reason to avoid ALL designer AAS IMO, the paucity of data regarding their risk benefit ratio.

i put on like 10 kg's in 3 weeks on superdrol.. i was tired the whole time, but fuck me dead that was the strongest shit I've used

10kg in 3 weeks.. That's a fuck load of water lol
The superdrol builds muscle way faster if you have tons of carbs... when I upped carbs to 600g/day I was growing almost 10lb per week (At least half of it muscle I'm sure)... It also messes with your blood sugar and can make you hypoglycemic. I don't know how it does this, and I don't know if any other AAS do this.

I went hypo a few times in the early days and had to get some candy in me to stop shaking.

Im actually on SD right now. Just a week in. Started at 12.5mg for the 1st 3 days, then moved up to 25mg. Feeling okay so far (also on 600mg/test).

If i die from taking the SD i'll come here and let you bros know.

Im actually on SD right now. Just a week in. Started at 12.5mg for the 1st 3 days, then moved up to 25mg. Feeling okay so far (also on 600mg/test).

If i die from taking the SD i'll come here and let you bros know.

Just post mark the rest of it in my name so it doesnt go to waste in that off chance. Ill let you know how my gains come along through prayer.

Lol sorry bro but no compound can make u grow 10kg of actual muscle in 3 weeks.. That's impossible.. Majority is water retention

Lol sorry bro but no compound can make u grow 10kg of actual muscle in 3 weeks.. That's impossible.. Majority is water retention

I would agree it was over exaggerated, IME water retention was at a minimum almost over all other AAS. Shit still have some of the shit laying around.

I used this several times back in the day before it was banned it gave me a tumor on my pituitary gland, so now I'm screwed and have to be on trt cyp 4 life along with thyroid meds and caber. I'm supposed to.be on hgh also but my insurance wont.pay for it and I can't afford it. Put the tumor on my pituitary gland is causing me to have low t, messing up my thyroid , causing major prolactin in my body and my hgh is super low. Since I can't afford hgh and insurance won't pay I'm thinking about trying mk677. But just becareful guys there a reason why this stuff is band. I'd rather take tren ace any day of this crap. It really fucked my body up. Also made.my testicles re ascend , and there no way for.them to.drop again unless i.have surgery and they tie them.down internally but urologist said he dosnt recamend it because after surgery I'll be in pain the rest my life with them being tied down like that. Just take this in considering before using this stuff brothers .
Thank you hope I helped some

I used this several times back in the day before it was banned it gave me a tumor on my pituitary gland, so now I'm screwed and have to be on trt cyp 4 life along with thyroid meds and caber. I'm supposed to.be on hgh also but my insurance wont.pay for it and I can't afford it. Put the tumor on my pituitary gland is causing me to have low t, messing up my thyroid , causing major prolactin in my body and my hgh is super low. Since I can't afford hgh and insurance won't pay I'm thinking about trying mk677. But just becareful guys there a reason why this stuff is band. I'd rather take tren ace any day of this crap. It really fucked my body up. Also made.my testicles re ascend , and there no way for.them to.drop again unless i.have surgery and they tie them.down internally but urologist said he dosnt recamend it because after surgery I'll be in pain the rest my life with them being tied down like that. Just take this in considering before using this stuff brothers .

Bro. Bro. You helped me. I needed a good laugh.

No way did sdrol cause all of this to happen. Sorry