positive on steroid test involving custody.

Unload the pharmacy test vial and refill with the ugl and get it tested
this x 1000

Put the blame on the pharmacist or compounding center. Play dumb. Pick a story and stick to it. It actually looks better if you have no test in your system. If you had both in your system it would be obvious you were on a stack. Only mast in your sysyem, you could make a strong argumemt that its the oil from cvs or wherever you go

That’s a good idea. So your saying to claim that the pharmacy messed it up and pin it on them? Devious but that might somewhat work.

This implies a US regulated pharma company using a cGMP facility accidentally used a completely different API in making your test cyp. terrible idea. emptying the vial and loading it with the mast, then alleging the drug company fucked up may also get you a heap of trouble when the pharma company gets dragged in. like a dozen lawyers looking to squash you.

the only way you could plausibly argue that the masteron is not "illegal" is to say you were taking a prohormone that metabolizes to mast - superdrol does not, it is 17a methylated. i don't know of any prohormone that metabolizes to mast so...

say nothing. you can't explain this away, anything you say will make things worse. talk to a lawyer.

This implies a US regulated pharma company using a cGMP facility accidentally used a completely different API in making your test cyp. terrible idea. emptying the vial and loading it with the mast, then alleging the drug company fucked up may also get you a heap of trouble when the pharma company gets dragged in. like a dozen lawyers looking to squash you.

the only way you could plausibly argue that the masteron is not "illegal" is to say you were taking a prohormone that metabolizes to mast - superdrol does not, it is 17a methylated. i don't know of any prohormone that metabolizes to mast so...

say nothing. you can't explain this away, anything you say will make things worse. talk to a lawyer.
this, talk to your lawyer. blast the source

How and why did you end up having to be tested for anabolics in your child custody if you don’t mind explaining
I'm going to assume because women are fucking ruthless when it comes to divorce and children. Anything that you do will come up if its in their best interest. Fuck them bitches, you have to play hardball no matter what and no matter how "civil" you try to keep it. All trifling bitches in my eyes. Speaking from Personal experience.

not sure i follow here. as i read this:

You were on 200 mg of test every two weeks for trt, but did not use any of your trt scrip.

instead you were using ugl, 250 mg of what you thought was test cyp or enanthate and some amount of what you thought was test prop.

you had no testosterone detected in your blood.

this correct?
Yes. In my urine though. I failed for masteron

How and why did you end up having to be tested for anabolics in your child custody if you don’t mind explaining
All she had to do was accuse me of it. Also was accused of being an alcoholic. When I took the stand I didn’t want to lie about that bc she might of had proof. So I told the truth. I stopped doing heavy steroids about 8 months ago and have been self administering trt since. And if I lied and she did have proof I would’ve been deemed dishonest and and unbelievable on everything else. So the judge ordered it. I also have to take weekly alcohol and drug test, but we both have to do that. It’s a f’d up process

I am assuming the ex knows of the AAS use and this is a reason for the testing. If so, you have been caught dead to rights. I agree with the above that attempting to shift blame to the manufacturer or pharmacy is suicidal at best. Blaming a PH is just as unlikely to work and possible be as bad. I briefly thought of attributing it to a mistake in drawing from a friend/associate meds, but they will ask for names/places, etc. Do you know the testing facility and assay procedure? GLTY

Last edited:
I just saw the self administering TRT. How is this even allowed. Are they under the assumption you are under the medical care. If they have not asked for the clinic, get ready it is coming. IMO, denying, fabricating, etc. can lead to an worse outcome. Attorney?

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"

Yeah, didn't think about that. There would probably still be trace amounts of test leftover in the vial that might possibly show up on any tests. Hmmm. Stumped.

I just saw the self administering TRT. How is this even allowed. Are they under the assumption you are under the medical care. If they have not asked for the clinic, get ready it is coming. IMO, denying, fabricating, etc. can lead to an worse outcome. Attorney?

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"
I am under the care of a doctor know but before I just did it myself.

Back