positive on steroid test involving custody.

I don't understand how you had no test in your system if you have a test script? And I thought that you get the test administered at the clinic.. Not get a script and pick it up at the pharmacy..

There is cross reactivity to testing. As I said, obtain the assay procedure/lab and check for the details. This might be a way to allow for retesting. That is if you are sure there are no UGL AAS present that could make the situation worse.
Did you get a blood test as well

@D-kin im curious what was the reason for a steroid test and child custody? I assume you had an incident?

The reason I ask is that it could happen to a few of us that have kids from a separated relationship.

I don't understand how you had no test in your system if you have a test script? And I thought that you get the test administered at the clinic.. Not get a script and pick it up at the pharmacy..
I hadn’t used the test from the pharmacy yet. I picked it up but had a used bottle of cyp I was gonna finish first. And after being off for close to two months for blood testing to get the script I used the prop to kickstart feeling right again. And all i did was go to a doctor told him about the steroid use and drug testing. Had bloods in hand and was written a script on the spot.

Is any one familiar with steroid testing. I failed for masteron. I have a script for testosterone cypionate. Due to the dosage of 200mgs every other week. I supplement 250mg from my domestic source. I was also running test propionate. I got my test back from family court which approved the TRT dosage and I did not fail for testosterone but failed for masteron. I have never posted before just been a long time reader. But I am in need of some excuse as to why. Once this gets back to my Ex’s attorney I will diffinitely lose custody of my child for a period of time. I have emailed my domestic source who is very well known and talked about on these kind of forums. And heard nothing back. I need some type of excuse ASAP. Any advice or info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Steroid tests are rare and expensive and few labs do them, so courts rarely order them.
Were you busted for selling steroids in the past?

Otherwise I don't see why a court would order a steroid test, instead of the common urine rec drugs test.

@D-kin im curious what was the reason for a steroid test and child custody? I assume you had an incident?

The reason I ask is that it could happen to a few of us that have kids from a separated relationship.
The reasoning for the testing was I beat up her boyfriend for being around my kid. The pos deserved it but I did cross the line. But I did stop when he started begging for me to stop. The guy is a loser that can’t even see his own kid unsupervised and I just snapped. So when we went to court all she kept saying is he rages. The word rage was used atleast 500 times lol.

Steroid tests are rare and expensive and few labs do them, so courts rarely order them.
Were you busted for selling steroids in the past?

Otherwise I don't see why a court would order a steroid test, instead of the common urine rec drugs test.
Bc I was on the stand and asked directly if I used steroids. Didn’t want to lie about that bc then everything else would be assumed to be a lie if she had proof. Which I’m sure she did. So I said I did.

The reasoning for the testing was I beat up her boyfriend for being around my kid. The pos deserved it but I did cross the line. But I did stop when he started begging for me to stop. The guy is a loser that can’t even see his own kid unsupervised and I just snapped. So when we went to court all she kept saying is he rages. The word rage was used atleast 500 times lol.
Did you admit you were using steroids?
either to your wife or the judge

No went to dr. With bloods and was given a script to self administer. I told the truth about my steroid use and situation and told him I’d prefer to do this under dr care. He gave me script on the spot.

Bc I was on the stand and asked directly if I used steroids. Didn’t want to lie about that bc then everything else would be assumed to be a lie if she had proof. Which I’m sure she did. So I said I did.
Stick to Test only cycles (watch your estradiol) for a while.

Look for mast-test cross reactivity studies or tech data
That will help you a lot in court, even if you find cross-reactivity info for an unrelated test, i.e. immunoassay cross reactivity even if the test was LC-MS.

I would bet the reason you did not show positive for Test on the results is that it was excluded. Anytime you have a substance test, whether hair follicle, UA or blood, if you provide Rx for what you are taking, they are typically excluded and will not show on the results. An exception to this is if there is an allegation or issue of misuse or overuse, and a substance they can get quantitative testing on either the active substance or metabolite, then whomever ordered the test can request such is included despite the Rx proving you should have a positive result for it because then the question is more of whether the result is within therapeutic levels.

Its typical for the losing company to come back with legal revenge after a deserved ass beating. Since they clearly couldnt back anything up on their own. Get used to it. Very few have the ego to pick their teeth up off the floor and bow out like they should after a L.

Back