positive on steroid test involving custody.

It was urine test. My ratios were good and passed for testosterone
Go to all vitamin shops or those that claim they have the best “pro hormones” and purchase one that is similar in name to masteron. Like mastabol or some catchy shit like that. Blame it on that and stick to that story.

After some research Internet states metabolites stay in urine system for 28 days.
Stay clean, drink a ton water request a retest. If no retest is granted I’d consult with an attorney, stick to same story and push hard for retest. Push for the retest and continue to blame the prohormone.

Next time don’t ever admit to nothin on the stand without proper representation from council. They/she can assume all she wants if accussers don’t have concrete proof pics/video tell them to pound sound and talk to your attorney.

How about this one op this is going to be harsh

You love your kids? You love Test? You've got a legit test prescription but it's not enough? You made a big boy decision to buy the illegal test and use it. Make the next big boy decision and be fucking honest. It will suck!!!!!! But fucking a it will be best in the long run I deal with people who get their kids taken away every fucking day for being on drugs it's so fucked, show your baby moma how fucking man you are and tell the fucking truth exactly how it happened. You can't afford to be using anything other than what's prescribed and the situation your in is proof of that. Man up

Go to all vitamin shops or those that claim they have the best “pro hormones” and purchase one that is similar in name to masteron. Like mastabol or some catchy shit like that. Blame it on that and stick to that story.

After some research Internet states metabolites stay in urine system for 28 days.
Stay clean, drink a ton water request a retest. If no retest is granted I’d consult with an attorney, stick to same story and push hard for retest. Push for the retest and continue to blame the prohormone.

Next time don’t ever admit to nothin on the stand without proper representation from council. They/she can assume all she wants if accussers don’t have concrete proof pics/video tell them to pound sound and talk to your attorney.
I didn’t know what she had. I had an attorney and was told to admit it. That was the one thing that she might’ve been able to prove. She was accusing me of a bunch of made up bs but that was the one truth. So if caught lying about that the other stuff she was accusing me of would’ve been assumed true.

I didn’t know what she had. I had an attorney and was told to admit it. That was the one thing that she might’ve been able to prove. She was accusing me of a bunch of made up bs but that was the one truth. So if caught lying about that the other stuff she was accusing me of would’ve been assumed true.
Women are evil bastards. I’m sorry

You love your kids? You love Test? You've got a legit test prescription but it's not enough? You made a big boy decision to buy the illegal test and use it. Make the next big boy decision and be fucking honest. It will suck!!!!!! But fucking a it will be best in the long run I deal with people who get their kids taken away every fucking day for being on drugs it's so fucked, show your baby moma how fucking man you are and tell the fucking truth exactly how it happened. You can't afford to be using anything other than what's prescribed and the situation your in is proof of that. Man up

Social worker, huh? Interesting... very interesting. o_O:D

The reasoning for the testing was I beat up her boyfriend for being around my kid. The pos deserved it but I did cross the line. But I did stop when he started begging for me to stop. The guy is a loser that can’t even see his own kid unsupervised and I just snapped. So when we went to court all she kept saying is he rages. The word rage was used atleast 500 times lol.

Well I can’t blame you. I’ve been dreading the day my BM starts dating and brings another man into my sons life.

Regardless if I trust her to make the right decisions my controlling issues and being a bit overprotective would want to run the guy off immediately.

Well I can’t blame you. I’ve been dreading the day my BM starts dating and brings another man into my sons life.

Regardless if I trust her to make the right decisions my controlling issues and being a bit overprotective would want to run the guy off immediately.
Right there with you, currently still with my wife and mother of my youngest two, but it's going downhill quick. That thought always creeps in my head and I end up staying longer and taking more shit. Doesn't help we work at the same company either. She's going to flaunt that new dick every chance she gets. She's petty as fuck.

What have you done with the real @tengtren? What’s the ransom?

Right there with you, currently still with my wife and mother of my youngest two, but it's going downhill quick. That thought always creeps in my head and I end up staying longer and taking more shit. Doesn't help we work at the same company either. She's going to flaunt that new dick every chance she gets. She's petty as fuck.

I keep fucking up and fucking around trying to keep her in some weird no mans land. I have better options but keep going back just to extend the chance D day never happens.

Is any one familiar with steroid testing. I failed for masteron. I have a script for testosterone cypionate. Due to the dosage of 200mgs every other week. I supplement 250mg from my domestic source. I was also running test propionate. I got my test back from family court which approved the TRT dosage and I did not fail for testosterone but failed for masteron. I have never posted before just been a long time reader. But I am in need of some excuse as to why. Once this gets back to my Ex’s attorney I will diffinitely lose custody of my child for a period of time. I have emailed my domestic source who is very well known and talked about on these kind of forums. And heard nothing back. I need some type of excuse ASAP. Any advice or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tell them as much as they need to know n denie the rest. You have a script and ordered over seas because price was cheaper apparently now you know why it was cheaper because it wasn’t what it was suppose to be which you discovered on the drug test

Tell them as much as they need to know n denie the rest. You have a script and ordered over seas because price was cheaper apparently now you know why it was cheaper because it wasn’t what it was suppose to be which you discovered on the drug test

I’m sketchy on this blame the pharma grade test as I am not sure other legal issues it would open up.

All she had to do was accuse me of it. Also was accused of being an alcoholic. When I took the stand I didn’t want to lie about that bc she might of had proof. So I told the truth. I stopped doing heavy steroids about 8 months ago and have been self administering trt since. And if I lied and she did have proof I would’ve been deemed dishonest and and unbelievable on everything else. So the judge ordered it. I also have to take weekly alcohol and drug test, but we both have to do that. It’s a f’d up process
First let me say I am sorry for this situation.. I am not sure if a lab would purposely sell you mastering and try to pass it as test. $$$ dosnt make sense. More likely they mislabeled or they were sent the wrong powder.. Ok so here is the deal. So about 5years ago now I cheated on my wife.. wrong move. Women scorned not good. Anyway after throwing me out and trying to take me for everything I had including my kids. While I was out of the house she took a picture of my “steroid drawer” I mean with vials and pins and everything lose In it... I am so on trt I will get to that point.. so when I went to court with my lawyer her lawyers bring up the fact that I am a alcholic and steroid user and they hand these pic into the judge. Holy fucked I almost fainted when the hey handed these papers to my lawyer. Anyway the judge said I need to get bloodswork for anabolics... So did they test for each specific steroid? Because I heard that was a shit ton of money to do.. anyway mine came back with a few compounds in it.. so when the labs come back to my lawyer we went in front of the judge and he agreed to let me take another one to make sure my leveled were going down... needless to say thank god we reconciled and we are still together raising our girls.. I still use don’t get me wrong. But my advice would be if you didn’t go in front of the judge have your lawyer contact hers and tell them what you think has happened. If she is having her issues with alcohol then you may be able to work something out.. sorry for the long winded text.

First let me say I am sorry for this situation.. I am not sure if a lab would purposely sell you mastering and try to pass it as test. $$$ dosnt make sense. More likely they mislabeled or they were sent the wrong powder.. Ok so here is the deal. So about 5years ago now I cheated on my wife.. wrong move. Women scorned not good. Anyway after throwing me out and trying to take me for everything I had including my kids. While I was out of the house she took a picture of my “steroid drawer” I mean with vials and pins and everything lose In it... I am so on trt I will get to that point.. so when I went to court with my lawyer her lawyers bring up the fact that I am a alcholic and steroid user and they hand these pic into the judge. Holy fucked I almost fainted when the hey handed these papers to my lawyer. Anyway the judge said I need to get bloodswork for anabolics... So did they test for each specific steroid? Because I heard that was a shit ton of money to do.. anyway mine came back with a few compounds in it.. so when the labs come back to my lawyer we went in front of the judge and he agreed to let me take another one to make sure my leveled were going down... needless to say thank god we reconciled and we are still together raising our girls.. I still use don’t get me wrong. But my advice would be if you didn’t go in front of the judge have your lawyer contact hers and tell them what you think has happened. If she is having her issues with alcohol then you may be able to work something out.. sorry for the long winded text.
Damn... guess you found it safer to go back and work things out than have her against you lol.

Back