Primobolan worth the extra money?

Bro, thats impossible... 2.000mg of legit primo will cost you $35(just powder). No wonder you guys are getting bad results.. You are all pinning underdosed primo or no primo at all. Thats a price for test, not primo.
posting to say I appreciate people that go off raw prices to make such calculations, that's how I learned that many cheap TUDCA supps are likely underdosed

Its not impossible. I can Brew a bottle of test for cheaper then $35 I promise you. It’s no where near test prices. It’s 25x more expensive mg for mg.

Just run tren. Tren tren tren.. you won’t ever think about primo again :p... on a serious note, I’ve never ran primo so I can’t comment on that. TREN.

You cant compare tren to primo. Tren and primo side effects are not even comparable. You cant just keep running tren and stay healthy. I love tren but everytime I take it I say to myself wtf is this shit doing to my insides and brain. Shit is not even tested on humans. I even heard rumors it contributes to fucking Parkinson's who fucking knows.

You cant compare tren to primo. Tren and primo side effects are not even comparable. You cant just keep running tren and stay healthy. I love tren but everytime I take it I say to myself wtf is this shit doing to my insides and brain. Shit is not even tested on humans. I even heard rumors it contributes to fucking Parkinson's who fucking knows.
It was a joke buds... and ...TREN.

never used primo and probably never will, but after reading about it and countless testimonies, my opinion is that it’s not worth it.

It’s not a game changer, it’s not a mass
builder, it’s just a cosmetic drug that has the potential to destroy your hairline, that is very expensive and that you have to inject a shit ton of for a very, very mild effect.

But that’s just what I gathered from my research.

If none of the above bothers you, by all means try it and share your experience.

Well if you are lean under 12 % body fat you will definitely see a big change in you physique if you are 20% then you are wasting your time. So those who say they dont see gains have to much body fat. I am 14 percent and I see modest gains. In summer I am at 12 or a touch under at 240lbs. In winter over 14 at 247 now. So it's not a drug for fat people.

never used primo and probably never will, but after reading about it and countless testimonies, my opinion is that it’s not worth it.

It’s not a game changer, it’s not a mass
builder, it’s just a cosmetic drug that has the potential to destroy your hairline, that is very expensive and that you have to inject a shit ton of for a very, very mild effect.

But that’s just what I gathered from my research.

If none of the above bothers you, by all means try it and share your experience.
This is how I feel towards DHB and IMO Primo seems like side effect free version. Like how many people have you seen say that the inclusion of DHB ruined their cycle.

Primo was my first cycle ( the old shiering amps) Did it alone at 200mg a week for 16 weeks. I transformed to say the least. You don't always need mega doses of the stuff for it to work. Sometimes i do believe individual results from a compound depend on the person and how "receptive" they are to it.... every pun intended.

To this day when i do primo i don't go over 400mg/week, but now add in test at around 500mg. I love the look it seems to give me.

But, since trying dhb this summer, primo has lost some of it's luster. That dhb is like primo x4! Not kidding.

A bottle cost home brewed at 200mg/ml is around $35-$40
Same bottle from pharmacom is $125
For that price you can buy all the filters and supplies you need to brew it yourself and still come out at half the price.

If you can’t homebrew it I wouldn’t. Unless your rich of course.
Completely agree with you brother. Before buying all the supplies and materials, I was paying $75 for 10ml of 200mg/ml of primo.
Buying 20grams of primo raws alone saved me at least $300 which roughly equates to the cost of reusable equipment for home brewing for my personal use. Using this equipment for furture brews would provide huge savings ie 10ml vial of testcyp at 250mg/ml for about $5!
And you are almost in complete control of the finished product.

So it's not a drug for fat people.
This is not true.

Doesn't matter if you have high body fat or not, I mean if you are using primo to dry you out then that's a bad decision to use an AAS for that purpose IMO! AAS are best used for building muscle, and that works even if you are fat.

This is not true.

Doesn't matter if you have high body fat or not, I mean if you are using primo to dry you out then that's a bad decision to use an AAS for that purpose IMO! AAS are best used for building muscle, and that works even if you are fat.
It's not a drug for fat people because the minimal lean muscle mass gain will not show on someone with a high fat percentage. Sure u can take it but it would be a waste.

Personally my last primo blast I liked alot. I felt my whole physique recomoed nicely. I was already lean when I started it. At the end I Injured a disc in my neck and couldn't train and suprisingly I didn't lose everything quickly like if i was just blasting high test or something. I lost muscle but it wasn't as drastic so I think the gains you make are more solid although less drastic. As soon as I get my fucking blood pressure bullshitbsettled I'm blasting some more primo.

"Minimal lean muscle mass gain?"

Diet determines how you grow, not the drugs.
Look I know diet is the most important thing in bodybuilding you are not teaching me anything. Primo is very low in anabolic and androgen it does not put alot of muscle mass compared to other drugs. So you are saying a guy with 12 percent bodyfat will show the same visual gains with primo as a guy 20 percent. I respect alot of your knowledge from your posts but primo is not a drug for a obese person. First off a person with 20 percent body fat shouldn't even take aas.

Primo was my first cycle ( the old shiering amps) Did it alone at 200mg a week for 16 weeks. I transformed to say the least. You don't always need mega doses of the stuff for it to work. Sometimes i do believe individual results from a compound depend on the person and how "receptive" they are to it.... every pun intended.

To this day when i do primo i don't go over 400mg/week, but now add in test at around 500mg. I love the look it seems to give me.

But, since trying dhb this summer, primo has lost some of it's luster. That dhb is like primo x4! Not kidding.
Ok so how was the pip, what was the dosage you ran and per ML, also effects compared to primo?

Back