Pristine Anabolics Intro

So basically my gf ordered something and put it on my email at checkout without letting me know. Since I know for a fact I have not ordered anything else other than this I was like....wtf? From England? Yea she also forgot because she ordered it a month ago so when I asked if she had used my email for anything she said no. Funny fuck up. I ended up getting my pack from Pristine just fine, late because of thanksgiving, but fine.
not very familiar with the internet huh?

Labmax seems sketchy as fuck to me. I have seen so many witch hunts start on this board over labmax lol. Seems like to cheap of a method...and way to much human error involved. Give a guy on tren, clen, test, a little chemistry set...hes bound to fuck up somewhere lol
Shit man who you think is brewing our gear?? Lmao these guys are probably all super jacked !

Shit man who you think is brewing our gear?? Lmao these guys are probably all super jacked !
Well...now that you put it that way...it looks like I need to go spend some time in the homebrew section and start doing it myself then lol. Shit...everyone else seems to do that now

Whats the anecdotal evidence?
Anecdotal? These tests are made specifically for steroid testing. They’re available easily like through Amazon. Buy enough of them (if they are tracked) from the same account and they catch on and just trace it back. No evidence, just paranoia.

Anecdotal? These tests are made specifically for steroid testing. They’re available easily like through Amazon. Buy enough of them (if they are tracked) from the same account and they catch on and just trace it back. No evidence, just paranoia.

You had me a little nervous there. I guess I prefer the peace of mind of having some idea of what I'm putting in my body over the remote chance of getting pinched for ordering a few perfectly legal test kits.

Not that its the greatest test but its something.

You had me a little nervous there. I guess I prefer the peace of mind of having some idea of what I'm putting in my body over the remote chance of getting pinched for ordering a few perfectly legal test kits.

Not that its the greatest test but its something.
The kits are legal, the substances being tested aren’t lol. Someone posted it and it got stuck in my head. For that reason alone, I won’t buy one... plus their reputation.

The kits are legal, the substances being tested aren’t lol. Someone posted it and it got stuck in my head. For that reason alone, I won’t buy one... plus their reputation.
What do you mean by reputation? Are they not very accurate?

Everyone slams them and calls them shit. I agree with @Burn bright that it’s at least a small piece of mind to help you know what you’re dealing with.
Kinda how I’ve always looked at em. Least you know if what your testing is there or not. I thought maybe by reputation you meant as a company or sometimes they didn’t test properly

What do you mean by reputation? Are they not very accurate?

Generally they seem to work if you add the correct amount of test reagent/reactant. Some carriers can skew the results to make it a less clear pass but if what you are looking for is in there it will show to varying degrees.

Generally they seem to work if you add the correct amount of test reagent/reactant. Some carriers can skew the results to make it a less clear pass but if what you are looking for is in there it will show to varying degrees.
I’m too scared to buy one now.
Thanks @T-Bagger