Pristine Anabolics Intro

When this guy Mike Hunt came in Stafords thread asking the same shit, Stanford came on and said,
" Mike hunt hurts"

I was lmmfao

i take it you're feeling back to normal now?
Feeling better each day bro. Still have some anxiety...still get a little depressed, but I'm feeling more and more like myself every day. Appetite is returning. Kratom alone hindered so much of my gains bc I couldn't eat on it.

@Trenity, gonna be a championship weekend promo??
Boomer sooner

Of course bro. To celebrate the Longhorns stomping the Sooners and winning the Big 12 Championship this weekend, we are having a promo...

20% off all orders over $150! Starting now.

Tapalink: pastebin.com/raw/88VQY6HG (add https:// before link)

Been lurking this thread for a while. Standard T/A is around 3-5 days right? Going on 7 days, granted I did order on Thanksgiving lol.
TA has been 5 days average on me, because of the holiday, you should definitely be getting it by this week. If you email Trenity, he can find out more information for you.

Of course bro. To celebrate the Longhorns stomping the Sooners and winning the Big 12 Championship this weekend, we are having a promo...

30% for me if the Sooners win,
Heck yeah

So what do the guys that are running the dhb think of it in terms of results
I’m on week 4 and it’s great stuff. Pip was there in the beginning but nothing that was terrible. I did try ventroglute with 1.5dhb and 1 cc cyp. Total virgin muscle. Not gonna lie, it had some bite! But still tolerable- non existent after 3days. As far as results- they’re awesome! Its like a constant pump all day. Never seen this kind of fullness. Very vascular and I can honestly say I’ve had ZERO sides. Skins clear and appetite is way up. Id recommend it over tren

I’m on week 4 and it’s great stuff. Pip was there in the beginning but nothing that was terrible. I did try ventroglute with 1.5dhb and 1 cc cyp. Total virgin muscle. Not gonna lie, it had some bite! But still tolerable- non existent after 3days. As far as results- they’re awesome! Its like a constant pump all day. Never seen this kind of fullness. Very vascular and I can honestly say I’ve had ZERO sides. Skins clear and appetite is way up. Id recommend it over tren

I'm currently on week 2. Obviously nothing yet but hopefully get similar results soon. What dosage are you running? I decided to go with 525mg a week.

Well payday is tomorrow and I always blow my money on steroids and shoes...looks like this sale is a perfect excuse to buy DHB. I wont buy a labmax, because I have a freezer

I'm currently on week 2. Obviously nothing yet but hopefully get similar results soon. What dosage are you running? I decided to go with 525mg a week.
I added it a lil past mid cycle. Started with 100mg/ 3 times a week bc I had read about its crazy pip. After I realized it wasn’t any worse than anything else I moved to 450/wk. I saw results pretty quick with 300/wk. but at 450 I get people looking at me all sorts at the gym. Big quick noticeable changes. Its fosho a great way to finish a cycle

I added it a lil past mid cycle. Started with 100mg/ 3 times a week bc I had read about its crazy pip. After I realized it wasn’t any worse than anything else I moved to 450/wk. I saw results pretty quick with 300/wk. but at 450 I get people looking at me all sorts at the gym. Big quick noticeable changes. Its fosho a great way to finish a cycle

Interesting. I'm actually waiting until it kicks in full force before I add in 525mg of npp a week also. And yea as to the pip, I've been doing 75mg daily and am debating doing 150mg eod since I barely feel anything from 75mg. Honestly pretty smooth