Pristine Anabolics Intro

lol I can definitely see how it would seem that way but he can confirm tracking from initial order still shows it's at post office. This is my third order with him, first two T/A was quick. He's great about communication but hasn't responded to my email I sent earlier this week asking if he ever reshipped. Hated to ask him to reship but a month without my order was a little too long

lol I can definitely see how it would seem that way but he can confirm tracking from initial order still shows it's at post office. This is my third order with him, first two T/A was quick. He's great about communication but hasn't responded to my email I sent earlier this week asking if he ever reshipped. Hated to ask him to reship but a month without my order was a little too long
Have you checked the mailbox? If you’re cummingdayandnight I know you’re probably exhausted but you have to check the mail bro! Lol jk :D
Seriously though a month is CRAZY! Have you pm’d him on here? I’d definitely be emailing him also to see what’s up.
@Trenity posted earlier he was under the weather or pregnant, I can’t recall which :p but definitely reach out to him and let us know how it gets resolved!

was just running his test and mast back when I posted bloods. On his tren with test and mast and LOVING IT

Bro, you have the 2nd bird on the way. Just being extra cautious not exchanging emails with you before everything is complete given the circumstances. I know that sounds cryptic, but I think you'll understand if you give it a little thought.

all good bro! just to clarify, I wasn't getting on here to bash trenity or anything I was just genuinely curious if anyone else was still waiting. I remember there were a few posts a few pages back about people with same issue. Must be just the time of year.

On his tren ace fyi

My bad, bro. Seemed sketchy.

all good bro! just to clarify, I wasn't getting on here to bash trenity or anything I was just genuinely curious if anyone else was still waiting. I remember there were a few posts a few pages back about people with same issue. Must be just the time of year.

On his tren ace fyi
I was like you, 1 month and tracking was still not moved. Then he reshipped and the new package arrived.

I think he either forgot to drop the first package or it lost somehow.

1 Month on Domestic? I ordered when he first opened up Shop, and it was like 3 days. Tha Fuck happened here?

The good folks at USPS don't give a fuck if your package or my package reaches it's destination. It's like any other job.

Punch in, drag ass, eat lunch, drag ass, punch out, drink till they see double, crash out, wake up, damn god for another fucking day of being a slave to the grind, shower, drive to work, wash, rinse, repeat, pray they live to see the weekend and a day away from the aforementioned grind, and try to survive till retirement.

As someone who worked for usps for a short while, I can confirm that is EXACTLY how it is there. Miserable place with miserable people. Not bad people but that place sucks the life out of you.

4 day t/a on my pack from trenity this week not too bad considering the holidays

This is the frustrating thing. Some packs are moving completely normally, others are taking 7-12 days when they normally take 3. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. I have a handful of packs that were dropped and never scanned once. They're just out there in the abyss. I got a package yesterday that ID told me was in pre-shipment for a week, never scanned. Basically, if it ain't an Amazon package, USPS doesn't give a damn about it right now.

I think if I'm still doing this next year, I'll be taking a prolonged break over the holiday season, just too crazy.

This is the frustrating thing. Some packs are moving completely normally, others are taking 7-12 days when they normally take 3. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. I have a handful of packs that were dropped and never scanned once. They're just out there in the abyss. I got a package yesterday that ID told me was in pre-shipment for a week, never scanned. Basically, if it ain't an Amazon package, USPS doesn't give a damn about it right now.

I think if I'm still doing this next year, I'll be taking a prolonged break over the holiday season, just too crazy.
I don’t know your shipping method and not asking, (I presume a reshipper) but have you noticed a trend where they’re shipping from (granted they’re coming from different places) and where they’re going to?

I don’t know your shipping method and not asking, (I presume a reshipper) but have you noticed a trend where they’re shipping from (granted they’re coming from different places) and where they’re going to?

Not really any correlation I can see. The one thing that seems pretty consistent is packs going to the northeast are taking some unusual routes.

Sponsors