Pristine Anabolics Intro

Blood work is back boys.

This is after 1 full vial of @Trenity Cyp at .8ml EOD or roughly 700mg per week. Note that though I wasn’t 5 weeks in to his Cyp I was already loaded on Sust before switching to his. I believe this is still valid. Im no expert but 3500 is decent for 750mg, no?

Attachments

• C09DD4AA-A546-47BC-8884-4017894249F8.jpeg
    C09DD4AA-A546-47BC-8884-4017894249F8.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 91
Blood work is back boys.

This is after 1 full vial of @Trenity Cyp at .8ml EOD or roughly 700mg per week. Note that though I wasn’t 5 weeks in to his Cyp I was already loaded on Sust before switching to his. I believe this is still valid. Im no expert but 3500 is decent for 750mg, no?
I wouldn’t complain but it seems like it should at least be in the 4000 range.

Blood work is back boys.

That's about 5x. But that really means nothing, unless you have blood work from 1 or more cycles using the same amount.

Blood work using pharma at that dose would make for the perfect comparison.

No doubt, some dumb fuck will come along and say "you should be around x number for that dose" because they're assuming what they get off that dose is the norm for everyone else.

What your results tell us is that there definitely is hormone in your vials, but without comparison blood work, it's pretty much impossible to say whether it's dosed spot on or not.

That's about 5x. But that really means nothing, unless you have blood work from 1 or more cycles using the same amount.

Blood work using pharma at that dose would make for the perfect comparison.

No doubt, some dumb fuck will come along and say "you should be around x number for that dose" because they're assuming what they get off that dose is the norm for everyone else.

What your results tell is that there definitely is hormone in your vials, but without comparison blood work, it's pretty much impossible to say whether it's dosed spot on or not.
100% true. Someone send me some pharma. I’ve offered myself as a test subject several times. :-D

But I think we can gather more than just “there’s test there” given the number itself, right? If it were like 1500-2000 I’d be ripshit and calling it crap gear. I’m no doctor, but if there’s a relation between test dose, test sides, and blood levels I’d say me being on the middle ground of responders makes sense.

If I can, I’ll try to grab another vial elsewhere and run again after 3-4 weeks on it. I’ve got another vial if that sust but fuck that PIP. Who wants to offer up their fav pharma source and see a comparison?

100% true. Someone send me some pharma. I’ve offered myself as a test subject several times. :-D

But I think we can gather more than just “there’s test there” given the number itself, right? If it were like 1500-2000 I’d be ripshit and calling it crap gear. I’m no doctor, but if there’s a relation between test dose, test sides, and blood levels I’d say me being on the middle ground of responders makes sense.

If I can, I’ll try to grab another vial elsewhere and run again after 3-4 weeks on it. I’ve got another vial if that sust but fuck that PIP. Who wants to offer up their fav pharma source and see a comparison?

It's hard to say. Some guys can get in the 7k ballpark off that dose because of the way they respond... Lucky bastards. :D

But look at TRT for example. Some yield too high of a number to be put on 200 mg/wk, while others are given 200 mg/wk and aren't reaching the high end of normal.

There is no one size fits all formula, because we all respond differently.

FYI; batch 24a, bloods taken just shy of 48hrs post injection but keep in mind I’m pinning EOD.

Attachments

• C66EC6A7-E566-4A2A-AA6E-7A64AF6553C5.jpeg
    C66EC6A7-E566-4A2A-AA6E-7A64AF6553C5.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 85
Blood work is back boys.

i think it's good, especially with that pinning schedule

i think it's good, especially with that pinning schedule
Also fair. The level is steadier but the peak is obviously lower than a 2x/week or even 1x per week schedule.

Using a half life calc the difference between 1x per week and EOD is as much as 20% on a peak active hormone basis. 2x to EOD is a bit less than half that (9%). Not a doctor, though. It probably doesn’t translate directly. Could be irrelevant.

Last edited:
Still waiting on my td from 8 days ago. Usually receive very quick from pristine so I'm assuming it's the holidays that slowed it down

Merry belated Christmas fellas! Sorry I've been MIA. My toddler has been in and out of the hospital with respiratory issues for the last 3 weeks. We were admitted to the PICU last Friday, so that's where we spent Christmas. We were discharged yesterday and everything looks all clear, so we are gtg. I just logged into my email for the first time in 6 days and am sending replies now.

All packs are out, so if you are waiting, I can't imagine them landing any later than tomorrow. If you don't have a TD by tomorrow, let me know and I will look into it. Hopefully everything goes back to normal now since Xmas is over. I will be posting what was meant to be our Christmas sale after I take care of emails. Hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday!

Merry belated Christmas fellas! Sorry I've been MIA. My toddler has been in and out of the hospital with respiratory issues for the last 3 weeks. We were admitted to the PICU last Friday, so that's where we spent Christmas. We were discharged yesterday and everything looks all clear, so we are gtg. I just logged into my email for the first time in 6 days and am sending replies now.

All packs are out, so if you are waiting, I can't imagine them landing any later than tomorrow. If you don't have a TD by tomorrow, let me know and I will look into it. Hopefully everything goes back to normal now since Xmas is over. I will be posting what was meant to be our Christmas sale after I take care of emails. Hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday!
Sorry to hear that about the little one. Hope everything clears up and (s)he gets better.

This time of year is killer man. My 1yr old has been off and on sick for a few weeks. Glad you got the all clear.

Thanks guys. We are all clear right now. It's a chronic issue we're just gonna have to learn to deal with this time of year. It's brutal seeing your kid on breathing machines, but they took great care of us and we're running around like there was never an issue today. It still amazes me seeing how resilient these youngins can be.

This time of year is killer man. My 1yr old has been off and on sick for a few weeks. Glad you got the all clear.

It really is. The small ones just pass shit around like crazy. Hope yours gets well soon!

You've got a $150 credit for posting your bloodwork, thank you for posting! Just let me know when you want to use it bro. Hope you and yours are having a great holiday.

Thanks guys. We are all clear right now. It's a chronic issue we're just gonna have to learn to deal with this time of year. It's brutal seeing your kid on breathing machines, but they took great care of us and we're running around like there was never an issue today. It still amazes me seeing how resilient these youngins can be.
Sorry man didnt realize you had a sick kid issue! What's going on with him? I am a respiratory therapist by day, spend a lot of time with pediatrics