Pristine Anabolics Intro

Is this not allowed? I need to get better with knowing the expectations for sources....

Side note, does anyone here have experience with Pristine’s DHB? I love the drug profile, will not stick with a compound if it’s crippling and impacting my training, eating, and mood. Thanks in advance.
Yea I used his dhb. It crashes a little bit so you gotta heat it up for a few minutes before you inject. In my experience, it gives about half the strength gains as tren, but it makes you fuller and more vascular with little sides. Pip is not bad if you heat it and mix it with test.

Yea I used his dhb. It crashes a little bit so you gotta heat it up for a few minutes before you inject. In my experience, it gives about half the strength gains as tren, but it makes you fuller and more vascular with little sides. Pip is not bad if you heat it and mix it with test.
Totally agree with you. Fullness and vascularity is great from his dhb

i injected it a couple of times when I got it, no pip. starting my cycle with it in a couple of weeks
No pip. Well shit now I want to do a run with this in spring. Was thinking of jumping on the Tren wagon but might try this instead . What are you thinking of running it at?

So I'm currently 6 weeks or so into trenitys dhb. My current stack is

50mg anavar daily (1 week left)
500 test e (not trenity)
600 dhb
350 npp (not trenity)

I was hoping to give just a review of the dhb and test alone since every previous cycle has been 500 test only. I apologize but I became impatient and added the npp 2 weeks ago. So take this for what its worth with all compounds listed.

Starting stats:
6 foot
205 lbs
10% body fat.

Current stats:
Still 6 foot
223 lbs
11% body fat

These measurements are taken from an InBody bio impedance scale. We all know how truly inaccurate these are but I value them for a general guide on which direction I'm headed. Get it done about once every 6 weeks and I try to get it done at the same times under same conditions every time I go.

Based on how I know my body, I am definitely fatter than 11% currently. I'd put myself around 14 at least. My arms and shoulders have always been vascular but have definitely become more pronounced these past few weeks even with the added body fat.

Strength is through the God dam roof. Every weight feels heavy when I unrack it but somehow still flys up.

I still have 8 weeks left of this blast and am honestly a little nervous and excited to see where I end up. I'm sure I left a bunch of info out, so feel free to ask. All in all I'm happy currently.

Oh, and my girl of 2 years who swears my physique hasn't changed since she met me (I was 180 lbs 7%bf) finally commented last night about my size. So that's a win.

So I'm currently 6 weeks or so into trenitys dhb. My current stack is

50mg anavar daily (1 week left)
500 test e (not trenity)
600 dhb
350 npp (not trenity)

I was hoping to give just a review of the dhb and test alone since every previous cycle has been 500 test only. I apologize but I became impatient and added the npp 2 weeks ago. So take this for what its worth with all compounds listed.

Starting stats:
6 foot
205 lbs
10% body fat.

Current stats:
Still 6 foot
223 lbs
11% body fat

These measurements are taken from an InBody bio impedance scale. We all know how truly inaccurate these are but I value them for a general guide on which direction I'm headed. Get it done about once every 6 weeks and I try to get it done at the same times under same conditions every time I go.

Based on how I know my body, I am definitely fatter than 11% currently. I'd put myself around 14 at least. My arms and shoulders have always been vascular but have definitely become more pronounced these past few weeks even with the added body fat.

Strength is through the God dam roof. Every weight feels heavy when I unrack it but somehow still flys up.

I still have 8 weeks left of this blast and am honestly a little nervous and excited to see where I end up. I'm sure I left a bunch of info out, so feel free to ask. All in all I'm happy currently.
how's your cardio, more endurance?. how about apetite, trenity says his went through the roof