Pristine Anabolics Intro

Another touchdown. 3 days after ordering. Been pinning PA's dhb for the past week. 110mg EOD. Pip is easily tolerable, no worse than his test prop/Tren ace. Currently running tpp/npp/dhb and loving it.

How's his PIP on things like Test P Tren A and Mast P?
Currently Using a blend and it KILLS me. Leaves wherever I inject swollen and sore for a week. So I'm ditching that blend and gonna just do each individual. Which is alot more injections but oh well. This shit is harsh. Cause of the ratios. I assume.
Also any recent feedback on his Mast P? Need to get some asap. My source is out.

Mast p and tren a from pristine smooth as silk. Dont know about test p though
How's his PIP on things like Test P Tren A and Mast P?
Currently Using a blend and it KILLS me. Leaves wherever I inject swollen and sore for a week. So I'm ditching that blend and gonna just do each individual. Which is alot more injections but oh well. This shit is harsh. Cause of the ratios. I assume.
Also any recent feedback on his Mast P? Need to get some asap. My source is out.

In honor of Super Bowl weekend, we are doing the buy 3 get 1 today and tomorrow. Every order with also receive a free oral of their choice.

You notice in every Denzel Washington movie he always says, "My Nigga" or "My Man." Also at least once in the movie he is chewing gum.

Reading thru the old pages In this thread and I notice people donate to the anaboliclabs .com.

Didn't wanna start a new thread. So if someone can catch me up. I'm new here. What's the point in donating to them? What do they provide? I get that they are a testing lab. But why donate to them?

Sorry noob question. Lol

Reading thru the old pages In this thread and I notice people donate to the anaboliclabs .com.

Didn't wanna start a new thread. So if someone can catch me up. I'm new here. What's the point in donating to them? What do they provide? I get that they are a testing lab. But why donate to them?

Sorry noob question. Lol
AL anonymously tests various labs products and posts their results for harm reduction. In general, you will find only the big names being tested. If your brand isn’t being tested, it’s pointless to donate to them, and I know I’ll catch heat for saying that, but that’s my $.02. They mostly test Pcom, Valkyrie and one other big name and never the small domestic guys.

You will see UGL’s like Pristine and TGI donating to them primarily as their way of giving back to the Meso community, whether their stuff ever gets tested or not. It’s kind of like paying rent like they would on a paid source board and it’s giving back to the community.

Last edited:
AL anonymously tests various labs products and posts their results for harm reduction. In general, you will find only the big names being tested. If your brand isn’t being tested, it’s pointless to donate to them, and I know I’ll catch heat for saying that, but that’s my $.02. They mostly test Pcom, Valkyrie and one other big name and never the small domestic guys.

You will see UGL’s like Pristine and TGI donating to them primarily as their way of giving back to the Meso community, whether their stuff ever gets tested or not. It’s kind of like paying rent like they would on a paid source board and it’s giving back to the community.

Thanks!

DHB is practically tren's polar opposite. You have increased endurance, increased hunger, muscle fullness, and little to no androgenic sides or toxicity. The pip is a bitch though. After pinning 2.5 cc in my quad, I was limping for a week, but I found that if I mix it with test and pin my glute, I get zero pip. Even if that wasn't the case, personally I'd still take pip over trensomnia.

Pip seams to be a common issue reported from DHB users.
As for me I’ve been running 500 from PA for 5 weeks with no Pip whatsoever. 2 times per week, glutes and quads, split into 300 and 200. Draws easily and plunges with very little effort. Everybody’s different but Pip shouldn’t be considered a foregone conclusion with this compound

Pip seams to be a common issue reported from DHB users.
As for me I’ve been running 500 from PA for 5 weeks with no Pip whatsoever. 2 times per week, glutes and quads, split into 300 and 200. Draws easily and plunges with very little effort. Everybody’s different but Pip shouldn’t be considered a foregone conclusion with this compound
How are you liking it? Do you feel its effect in 5 weeks you been on it? What else are you running with it?
I am planning on running same dose of DHB as you with 400mg of test, var, hgh. Would like to hear your experience with DHB