Pristine Anabolics Intro

Yeah glutes really don't hurt at all for me, and yeah I was thinking nerve too, it stung going in but my dumb ass injected anyway, I did go a little higher on my leg than usual, but still within the right area
A rule I use when hitting my quads, I sit down comfortably in a chair, touch the tip of my knee with my fingers laying my hand flat on my leg, right in their area of where my wrist is sitting but directly on top, is usually a good spot to hit. If you are worried about hitting a vein, you can always use a flashlight to help guide you around them.

I thought it was buy 3 bold Cyp bottles get a deca bottle free.
Nah it's 98% off the bold cyp with promo code :gheyy blend
:D
Oddly enough he hasn’t posted one in at least 30 pages (unless I missed it), but here you go:

Wow slut

place an order.... send payment.... don’t expect anything else..hope your gears better then your communication..
You mean they not going to tuck me in and kiss my forehead good night ?

I agree as long as basic communication is spot on ie timing, confirmation and shipping date.
Throw any of those hot coins at strippers lately?

Nah it's 98% off the bold cyp with promo code :gheyy blend
:D

Wow slut

You mean they not going to tuck me in and kiss my forehead good night ?

Throw any of those hot coins at strippers lately?
Huh?

Edit: If your saying what I think you are, I offered the payment back 3 times; every response I got was an insult or deflection.

I'm not a bad guy and in time that will be apparent.

A rule I use when hitting my quads, I sit down comfortably in a chair, touch the tip of my knee with my fingers laying my hand flat on my leg, right in their area of where my wrist is sitting but directly on top, is usually a good spot to hit. If you are worried about hitting a vein, you can always use a flashlight to help guide you around them.
88general...well said ...I never thought of how to explain it and you hit the nail on the head if I have ever my friend job well done...sorry I had to bust out of my box and say something-awesome I never looked at it that way but it’s on point

I've been pinning pristine's test prop for the last four weeks, Tuesday I pinned my quad, the next morning 12hrs later and I haven't been able to f@#king walk literally, it's bad I've been using crutches. Anybody been that bad so quick from prop? This isn't the usual pain it's 10 times worse. It's not red or abscessed either

I’ve used it for a while....no issues. I rarely get bad PIP. I feel like people over complain. Not saying you are, just in general you are shooting oil in a muscle with a needle. You should expect some discomfort.

88general...well said ...I never thought of how to explain it and you hit the nail on the head if I have ever my friend job well done...sorry I had to bust out of my box and say something-awesome I never looked at it that way but it’s on point
Thank you gentlemen, like I have said before. I have my moments, But one can’t take all the credit, if it weren’t for some of the guys here on Meso, I wouldn’t be able to give counsel to people. Some of the guys here that have advised and shared their knowledge and experience with me has only allowed me come all that much loser to achieving my physical goals. I hate it when I see someone reach out for advice, and rather than lend a helping hand they offer up sarcasm of shotgun feedback that does absolutely nothing but make the person never want to ask for help again. So I try to give back anyway I can. I still feel like I fall short based on everything meso has given to me.

I’ve used it for a while....no issues. I rarely get bad PIP. I feel like people over complain. Not saying you are, just in general you are shooting oil in a muscle with a needle. You should expect some discomfort.
Yeah this is definitely worse than the usual pain/discomfort clearly I hit a nerve or something
Thank you gentlemen, like I have said before. I have my moments, But one can’t take all the credit, if it weren’t for some of the guys here on Meso, I wouldn’t be able to give counsel to people. Some of the guys here that have advised and shared their knowledge and experience with me has only allowed me come all that much loser to achieving my physical goals. I hate it when I see someone reach out for advice, and rather than lend a helping hand they offer up sarcasm of shotgun feedback that does absolutely nothing but make the person never want to ask for help again. So I try to give back anyway I can. I still feel like I fall short based on everything meso has given to me.
I agree, it's crazy how some slam on the other person from just lack of knowledge or experience, everyone started the same as the next. True there are a lot of carless idiots out there that have no business doing this shit, and don't care to do things right and educate them selves. They probly should get slammed, but they ruin it for the ones with half a brain in their head. And being in my mid 30's and having kids/family/career you don't have time to be bullshitted

Last edited:
Here are my reviews so far of pristine’s products:

Test P - as expected
Test E - as expected
Anavar - as expected
Tren A - as expected
Masteron P - as expected

DHB 100 - I’ve used this before at 450 mg per week. It was very strong. I ran his at 300 mg per week and didn’t get the same results as last time. Could be I was running less of it. Somewhat expected more.

NPP 150 - First time using it. Didn’t notice anything major. 150 mg EOD. Expected a bit more.

Just sharing my experience.

Test P - as expected
Test E - as expected
Anavar - as expected
Tren A - as expected
Masteron P - as expected

DHB 100 - I’ve used this before at 450 mg per week. It was very strong. I ran his at 300 mg per week and didn’t get the same results as last time. Could be I was running less of it. Somewhat expected more.

NPP 150 - First time using it. Didn’t notice anything major. 150 mg EOD. Expected a bit more.

My man, thank you. This is exactly one of the major pieces of info people come to sources threads to see. People’s experiences with the sources products. Thank you very much for sharing.

Test P - as expected
Test E - as expected
Anavar - as expected
Tren A - as expected
Masteron P - as expected

What did you run with the npp? Just curious as to why you didn’t notice much? It’s one of my favorite compounds. So if the npp isn’t hitting on much I have no reason to give his one try.

Hate to do this guys, I really tried, but that’s it for me.

After the inactivity, unresponsiveness to requests for a testing plan, and nothing back on the existing issue I was still trying to be a loyal customer because he’s done well for me.

Yesterday I discovered that two of the vials I was using (test and EQ) were holding rubber bits of the stopper. It appears the grey stoppers are of significantly lower quality as even the ones that aren’t literally dropping cutouts of rubber into my gear show wear and tear far too quickly (visible pin marks, bulging, deformation, etc). Sent an email, got a response in a couple hours with that was essentially “wow that’s no good” and then nothing. It’s been 2 days now.

If I hadn’t noticed, I would’ve pinned a piece of stopper.

I’ve been doing this atleast long enough to know I don’t abuse stoppers badly enough for this to be on me; orange stoppers are in fact some of the best I’ve seen. Oh well.

Attachments

• 8063F06B-69F5-46CB-B537-F752B05A2E53.jpeg
    8063F06B-69F5-46CB-B537-F752B05A2E53.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 152
  • A77D3035-930F-49E0-A3EC-41309591586D.jpeg
    A77D3035-930F-49E0-A3EC-41309591586D.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 140
Hate to do this guys, I really tried, but that’s it for me.

After the inactivity, unresponsiveness to requests for a testing plan, and nothing back on the existing issue I was still trying to be a loyal customer because he’s done well for me.

Yesterday I discovered that two of the vials I was using (test and EQ) were holding rubber bits of the stopper. It appears the grey stoppers are of significantly lower quality as even the ones that aren’t literally dropping cutouts of rubber into my gear show wear and tear far too quickly (visible pin marks, bulging, deformation, etc). Sent an email, got a response in a couple hours with that was essentially “wow that’s no good” and then nothing. It’s been 2 days now.

If I hadn’t noticed, I would’ve pinned a piece of stopper.

I’ve been doing this atleast long enough to know I don’t abuse stoppers badly enough for this to be on me; orange stoppers are in fact some of the best I’ve seen. Oh well.

Wow, that's not good. :D:p

So walk us through the process. What gauge needle are you drawing with? How many times did you draw before you noticed the first pieces of stopper showing up?