Pristine Anabolics Intro

That's all that's really necessary. Does anyone need a daily update on their pack? If so, you mother fuckas is too needy.

Send email with what you want.
Get reply.
Send email to confirm payment/give shipping info.
Get reply. (some sources may not even confirm).
Wait patiently. Two weeks goes by? Raise a stink.

Beyond that, sources don't want to hold a customer's hand and sure don't want to talk about the weather. Meso sources have many customers, not all of them participate, so it's far more than just the dudes in the thread. Keep all that in mind.
I agree as long as basic communication is spot on ie timing, confirmation and shipping date.

That's all that's really necessary. Does anyone need a daily update on their pack? If so, you mother fuckas is too needy.

Send email with what you want.
Get reply.
Send email to confirm payment/give shipping info.
Get reply. (some sources may not even confirm).
Wait patiently. Two weeks goes by? Raise a stink.

Beyond that, sources don't want to hold a customer's hand and sure don't want to talk about the weather. Meso sources have many customers, not all of them participate, so it's far more than just the dudes in the thread. Keep all that in mind.

I’m not saying hold someone’s hand, or give a day by day up date, but have some fucking customer service if you’re running a business. Tell me you got my money and sent my pack. What’s wrong with that?

He always has in my orders. Most times I’ll send a screenshot of the btc transfer and he says either it goes out today or tomorrow, then it usually lands in 3-5 business days. But that’s just my experience with him.

I’m not saying hold someone’s hand, or give a day by day up date, but have some fucking customer service if you’re running a business. Tell me you got my money and sent my pack. What’s wrong with that?

Agreed, a confirmation email for funds really should be sent, just in case there was some unforeseen issue, but each source plays by their own rules when it comes to that.

Than order from someone else and quit whining

Than order from someone else and quit whining

Great response! As a suggestion to prestine, was the main reason for bringing the topic up, this is a forum where things should be discussed good or bad. A basic response of go somewhere else serves nothing. Maybe the source needs criticism to improve. Your childish response serves no purpose.

I'm wondering how you approached him when ordering. I've never had anything but stellar comms with pristine throughout 4 orders. Longest wait for a response was a day and that was regarding something menial.

I'm wondering how you approached him when ordering. I've never had anything but stellar comms with pristine throughout 4 orders. Longest wait for a response was a day and that was regarding something menial.

It’s all good some sources don’t confirm, I’ve come to terms with that.

place an order.... send payment.... don’t expect anything else..hope your gears better then your communication..

I'm not sure who you are, as far as matching the email to the username, but if there is some sort of issue with your order, please email me. I typically send an email to confirm funds, I do miss one every once in a while for one reason or another, but I don't just straight up ignore emails.

Updated Pastebin:

Aromasin will be back in the next couple of days and we'll be adding dapoxetine to the list this week

Don't see us carrying either of them any time soon. Only additions we're planning on as of now are letro, tbol, m1t, primo, and possibly m-tren.
Hi Trenity, when do you plan to offer primo ? I assume it is primo e.
Are you planning for 200mg/ml which is a few of the other guys are offering here ?

Hi Trenity, when do you plan to offer primo ? I assume it is primo e.
Are you planning for 200mg/ml which is a few of the other guys are offering here ?

I don't know when exactly. As soon as possible. Definitely a raw we want to get tested before we put it on the list. It will be 200mg/ml in MCT.

Great response! As a suggestion to prestine, was the main reason for bringing the topic up, this is a forum where things should be discussed good or bad. A basic response of go somewhere else serves nothing. Maybe the source needs criticism to improve. Your childish response serves no purpose.
It does , shows a vendor that they will loose customers because of poor communication

What’s funny about his orals is the protein powder fillers. I am in prep and I look forward to opening the capsules and dumping them into my mouth tasting the protein filler. It’s coffee or chocolate flavor. Haha