Pristine Anabolics Intro

titty tit tit
Hmm, if you’re suggesting posting titty pics here and think that it will somehow turn things around in this thread then you are absolutely correct! Haha!
It may not turn this thread around but I’ll give you a like for doing it! :p;)

Hmm, if you’re suggesting posting titty pics here and think that it will somehow turn things around in this thread then you are absolutely correct! Haha!
Did you see the lovely drawings of me yesterday?

That’s what it sounded like to me also. To me that’s just false advertising (idc if it’s an illegal business or not lol).
If you state you have products to sell and except payment and do not have said products that’s scamming! I mean fuck!?
Everyone knows problems can occur and it’s bound to happen from time to time. A lot of bs could’ve been avoided by @Trenity being more active here and communicating on this thread.

ONLY HE can be the one to either turn this shit show around or let this ship sink. Looks to me as he’s abandoned ship though...

Yea I sent him the order prior to payment and said it's a large order can u cover this? And he said yes no worries at all.....then after payment it was an issue. 5 days later.....which whatever. I've given this guy the benefit of the doubt with the deca bold stuff and things. I was on his side cause of my other orders with him and the products were quality from what I ordered. But not it's 2 weeks later and I'm missing some oils and most of my orals and the freebies he said he was sending to make up for the hiccup.

So yea i asked him before I paid can u cover this order. And he said yes. And then he ran out of vials.

BUT what gets me most is the other guys I've been messaging today. He told them some other story as to why he hadn't sent their orders. Like losing the key for the raw room. Really? Hell I mean maybe it is true. That's pretty random to say. Who knows. So far I've talked to 3 other guys and they haven't gotten their orders either and it's going on 2 weeks as well. So it seems right when I ordered he filled my order with what he had.....like I got 3 T400s and I didn't even order that. Or didn't pick that as a freebie.... So I don't know if he sent me what he had to cover the numbers for the most part and then disappeared. But I was supposed to get the rest of my order yesterday. According to him. I thought he was tracking it when he told me that. But it didn't come and nothing today so now we are on to Weds USPS cycle. So who knows man. Which sucks cause the dude honestly seemed like a stand up dude when we talked. I even asked him some opinions on BTC investing cause he obviously has experience with it and he was cool about it and gave me some advise. Just strange. I really hope he got so backed up and got in a situation where he couldn't fill orders as fast and comes on here and explains and I end up getting the rest of mine.

Which if I do get the rest of mine this week. I will come on here and totally apologize for putting all this info out there and kinda bashing him cause he did end up coming thru if that's the case. But the fact he is MIA on here and now in email to me. Makes me super skeptical.

Actually, when a thread becomes buttholes and nothing but, it signals the death of a UGL.