Pristine Anabolics Intro

This is why the other domestic is doing so well here. Communication is on point along with everything else in that thread and if time goes by without the source being on, There’s no panic

And because I have a devious mind, but also because it’s happened and will happen again guaranteed- If I was an ambitious fed working a guy I just popped for selling gear to every state in the union, I’d be pressing that motherfucker to give up the info on the big resellers he ships to. And that guy would fucking cooperate in a heartbeat in the face of losing everything. And then one day we read about the big multi-state steroid bust round-ups. So you guys posting your huge orders, proof pics and talking about all your customers waiting etc need to use caution, circle the wagons, delete your shit and go bury what you have in the woods. Complacency fucks everyone.

Thats what lack of communication in a source thread does.

Note: whenever I have a sizable order I want to place with a ‘domestic source’ (meaning fast turnaround time) I will usually place separate orders. For ex, say altogether my total is $1000. I’ll break that order down into 3-4 smaller orders. As one comes in I’ll place another until it’s completed. I do this for the very issue that you’re having. When/if something fails I’ll be out a smaller amount of coin than if I’d have placed a large order and something bad happens. That’s just me though.
(Just a suggestion for maybe future orders).
Hopefully you, and others that are waiting will get what they paid for!
I go by the rules “ never spend more than you’re willing to loose”
titty tit tit
quit ho’in
Lmao, did you just put a hit out on Pomp, with Jano as the asset?

It does sound like a hitman's name. Jano-the destroyer of labs.
nah, it was Jeremy Renner
Id expect nothing less from a lady. Nothing like in Ted where the hooker took a shit on the floor, no no no. Kim takes a classy, delicate poop. Thanks @Kim for having such a sense of humor and putting up with the guys. You're awesome.
you know she drives the splatter wagons

Well here we go I rarely post unless its positive but it's been over a week for me too and nothing. ...no communication for days but he was very apologetic and said he would make it right which has happend before but with everyone else saying two weeks etc it's not looking good esp with no communication. Never been a victim of this yet but I geuss there's a first for every one . careful fellas ...

Lost the key to the raws room!?

i guess the excuse of spilling a barrel of Guaiacol was already used once elsewhere, so why not tell everyone that you can't get through a flimsy latch and lock?

i hate to say it, but i don't think he's coming back... Not as Pristine anyways. Sorry to the guys that got hosed on this one.

i guess the excuse of spilling a barrel of Guaiacol was already used once elsewhere, so why not tell everyone that you can't get through a flimsy latch and lock?

i hate to say it, but i don't think he's coming back... Not as Pristine anyways. Sorry to the guys that got hosed on this one.
I once lost the keys to my fanny pack! Luckily I had a spare set in my other fanny pack!! Losing keys can be scary bro! o_O
:D:p

Well here we go I rarely post unless its positive but it's been over a week for me too and nothing. ...no communication for days but he was very apologetic and said he would make it right which has happend before but with everyone else saying two weeks etc it's not looking good esp with no communication. Never been a victim of this yet but I geuss there's a first for every one . careful fellas ...

Yea man. He has disappeared. Won't return my emails either and he always returned mine until now .

its weird, if he really wanted to make an exit scam, you figured he would have posted a big sale or something, hope he is ok, if he is ok, I hope he gets burned bad, if he is getting burnt, I hope he is ok, {repeats}

Yea man and he told me he ran out of vials for my order..... So I sent him my order and it was 50 plus vials and asked can u do this? He said of course and took the payment knowing he couldn't.

Yea man and he told me he ran out of vials for my order..... So I sent him my order and it was 50 plus vials and asked can u do this? He said of course and took the payment knowing he couldn't.

honestly, that was way too big of an order, really dumb move, even if it is from a reputable company, $400 AT MOST per order is my rule, and that's at most

its weird, if he really wanted to make an exit scam, you figured he would have posted a big sale or something

It's beginning to sound like he got in over his head. Couldn't keep up with demand, so he just dipped out and didn't want to screw more people then he really had to.

He was having money issues from the sound of things, then all of a sudden he conveniently came into some money when the DHB/Deca issue came up and he sent things off for testing... If he actually did... W&M may be able to confirm or deny, but that's on them to get involved with someone else's business.

i guess time will tell the end of this story, but in the meantime, this is some fucked up shit.

honestly, that was way too big of an order, really dumb move, even if it is from a reputable company, $400 AT MOST per order is my rule, and that's at most

My orders before that were pretty close to that too. So it wasn't out of the norm. He came thru a couple other times just fine.
It's not like it was my first order and dumped it all on him. He was good to go.