Pristine Anabolics Intro

My orders before that were pretty close to that too. So it wasn't out of the norm. He came thru a couple other times just fine.
It's not like it was my first order and dumped it all on him. He was good to go.
Still, I would be too paranoid had I spend like over 1k per order. If I was a UGL and someone gave me $200, I would fulfill that order quick, but if someone gave me $200 trillion, I would be like "send it through BTC" see you later!! again small orders are safe, and they arrive quicker then bigger orders imo

My average order from this and one other source is $500-1000. I've done a 500 order with trenity in the past and still 5 day t/a. I really want to believe he had some sort of emergency and he'll return to make it right but this is looking bad...

I will say I'm happy and confident in what I've received from him prior but that's basically a moot point now.

My average order from this and one other source is $500-1000. I've done a 500 order with trenity in the past and still 5 day t/a. I really want to believe he had some sort of emergency and he'll return to make it right but this is looking bad...

I will say I'm happy and confident in what I've received from him prior but that's basically a moot point now.

Same here man. But not looking good at all

I wouldn’t be surprised if he rebranded in a few months. He hada lot of potential but around the holidays you can see it started to fall apart slowly it’s a a shame i order from him once and was running his EQ but when I saw the test results I had to drop it. Was not Risking any fuck ups

$200 orders max, how do some of ya'll even order enough gear? mixed gear? disappearing with no messages? partial shipments? My very first order for a cycle was over $200. Hell I just made an order with TGI for multiple times that. He answered every email within 5 minutes, let me know when pack dropped, and it arrived faster than amazon - not even kidding. Fuck the guy is actually proactive about shit he sees in other threads and makes sure he doesn't have that problem.

By far the best illegal drug dealer I've ever dealt with and better turn around and customer service than most legit businesses I spend my money with. TGI isn't the only game in town and he's just as illegal as the next guy, but fuck you all, if you're having all these red flags with a crack dealer or would you still be doing business with them or would you take your money to the next crack dealer? Take your money elsewhere in the underground or to a different site altogether and get your swole on.

$200 orders max, how do some of ya'll even order enough gear? mixed gear? disappearing with no messages? partial shipments? My very first order for a cycle was over $200. Hell I just made an order with TGI for multiple times that. He answered every email within 5 minutes, let me know when pack dropped, and it arrived faster than amazon - not even kidding. Fuck the guy is actually proactive about shit he sees in other threads and makes sure he doesn't have that problem.

By far the best illegal drug dealer I've ever dealt with and better turn around and customer service than most legit businesses I spend my money with. TGI isn't the only game in town and he's just as illegal as the next guy, but fuck you all, if you're having all these red flags with a crack dealer or would you still be doing business with them or would you take your money to the next crack dealer? Take your money elsewhere in the underground or to a different site altogether and get your swole on.

Wow you ventured out of tgis thread finally just to post about tgi. I guarantee almost every one of us who have ordered through trenity have researched tgi extensively also. He Is obviously a quality source. No one is saying otherwise. But to bash those who decided to use trenity is moronic. Up until recently hes been great, which is how the story goes more often then not.

Wow you ventured out of tgis thread finally just to post about tgi. I guarantee almost every one of us who have ordered through trenity have researched tgi extensively also. He Is obviously a quality source. No one is saying otherwise. But to bash those who decided to use trenity is moronic. Up until recently hes been great, which is how the story goes more often then not.
I didn’t get that he was bashing you guys. I got that he was giving you another avenue.

Regardless of this source being MIA, it's still tacky as fuck to come into a competitors thread and borderline shill for another.

You've been here for 8 days. Talk less, read more.

Have to agree with this, that's how I got scammed from RnR, he was a great source until he exit scam, this is just how the game goes, we all know the risk, that's why I don't make a crazy order. THERE is no such thing as a guarantee in this game.

I've been around here since 2017 at least, this go around, I've just never made an account. I remember R&R, Sas, and all the others that were great and fell apart. The difference between the good and the bad is the red flags and if people listen to them. Trinity has had red flags for months some people have chosen to take the excuses. I can home brew my own shit, I don't need to shill or promote someone for any reason than at this moment there have been no red flags. TGI will certainly lose me as a customer when I get the time to brew again or he throws a red flag.

I've been around here since 2017 at least, this go around, I've just never made an account. I remember R&R, Sas, and all the others that were great and fell apart. The difference between the good and the bad is the red flags and if people listen to them. Trinity has had red flags for months some people have chosen to take the excuses. I can home brew my own shit, I don't need to shill or promote someone for any reason than at this moment there have been no red flags. TGI will certainly lose me as a customer when I get the time to brew again or he throws a red flag.

Ya know I haven't heard anybody claiming they're still attempting orders. The red flags popped up a month ago. I for one decided to hold off all future orders until I get verification on his test results. I know I'm not the only one either. Quit acting like its been a shit show from the beginning.

Either way this is a dumb conversation. All in all I hope every person here is made whole. It does happen. Even sasquatch of all people refunded me $700 after a fuck up of his. Not all sources are pure shit.

BD0A0DE5-576D-47CA-88A7-56208A8BDF73.jpeg So... sent off sample of bold Cyp out of same exact bottle I sent sample to Jano out of here are the results

Attachments

• 2436A517-4CF0-43BF-8459-BDBAD74BCDE0.jpeg
    2436A517-4CF0-43BF-8459-BDBAD74BCDE0.jpeg
    871.7 KB · Views: 43