Pristine Anabolics Intro

Sadly I doubt we will ever know. There’s been so much damage done I seriously doubt Pristine can recover and I think he knows this as well.
In this instance I will side with @Joedaddy5150 that sent off for testing to two different testers and got the same results in both tests. I can’t justify him tampering with the samples to kill a source, especially seeing how many times said member has tested around the board.
If anyone wants to point a finger it should be at the source, not one another!
This is the way of the game though. Their often good until their not and sometimes we never know when that will be. That’s why we should always keep our eyes open for any so called ‘red flags’ and voice them when we see it.
Same book, same story, just a different chapter....
If he would’ve come clean yeah, it would’ve been bad but recoverable. We were all discussing (even with trenity) him sending stuff off for testing. Honesty is always the best policy. Transparency goes a long way.

Problem is people want what they want and what they bought. how many customers will you gain with better EQ Vs. how many will you lose for having shitty quality product when it eventually comes to light....
People wanting what they want is a given. That hasn't stopped sources from overdosing or adding in unlabeled compounds to make there product seem "stronger" than other sources. Most don't bank on having there products tested. Any business man would think as you are but remember although customers and money are the main motive this is the black market.

Here is what I think, Trenity ran out of a bag of bold cyp and grabbed another bag to finish off the weight of raws he needed for that batch but grabbed a bag of deca raws instead. I say that because the mg/ml was correctly dosed. It shows carelessness.

@Iron Vett
Master brewer
It’s sad is what it is. We could’ve had two great domestic sources.

That would take a while for that Deca to kick in though. How long does it take for Bold Cyp to kick in - about the same timeframe?
Good point. You wouldn't get full blown Deca results but most report at least a strength increase 5-6 weeks and with mild expectations youd have running what you think is Bold you would be very satisfied with the results.

If he would’ve come clean yeah, it would’ve been bad but recoverable. We were all discussing (even with trenity) him sending stuff off for testing. Honesty is always the best policy. Transparency goes a long way.
Yessir two weeks ago he could have very well recovered by following up on his words and being somewhat active here and keeping an open line of communication. I actually thought he handled himself well and would bounce back easily (then).
I don’t feel like that as of now though.

People wanting what they want is a given. That hasn't stopped sources from overdosing or adding in unlabeled compounds to make there product seem "stronger" than other sources. Most don't bank on having there products tested. Any business man would think as you are but remember although customers and money are the main motive this is the black market.

Might work other places, but someone is bound to test their shit around here.

Yessir two weeks ago he could have very well recovered by following up on his words and being somewhat active here and keeping an open line of communication. I actually thought he handled himself well and would bounce back easily (then).
I don’t feel like that as of now though.
No, he’s blown that opportunity and he doesn’t care or he would’ve moved forward.

Lets be honest here lol. Certain sources here have a "red flag" every week. This will be an easy recovery since most are desperate.

Lets be honest here lol. Certain sources here have a "red flag" every week. This will be an easy recovery since most are desperate.

The fact that after I posted about my order issue and people came out of the woodwork to say they didn't get theirs either and he won't respond to emails. I doubt he will recover from this.

The fact that after I posted about my order issue and people came out of the woodwork to say they didn't get theirs either and he won't respond to emails. I doubt he will recover from this.
He’s made his exit. Just wondering if he’s going to rebrand or just relocate. Or rebrand and relocate.