Pristine Anabolics Intro

Out of control. The classifieds were cleared once a week. Everything was allowed. We had liquid xanax dealers, ghb dealers, guys slinging pain pills and x pills. Truely the wild west.
Had bounty hunters who would hunt down scammers. Few guys legit 'disappeared' after fukn over the wrong ppl. I loved it :)

I sure did. I was 19 living in a college town abusing recs tren winny test and coeds. Some of the best years of my life.
Do you remember carkus or Iron Vet. Some of the few I would dabble with. I came from that era too. I pinned my first Finaplix cart back when I was 20yrs old. Yea I made that shit back then got dammit :)

Do you remember carkus or Iron Vet. Some of the few I would dabble with. I came from that era too. I pinned my first Finaplix cart back when I was 20yrs old. Yea I made that shit back then got dammit :)

Iron Vet was my first online source I ever used. I’m assuming you can guess that was the inspiration for my handle

PM bro, stat please

Prostate massage?

My orders before that were pretty close to that too. So it wasn't out of the norm. He came thru a couple other times just fine.
It's not like it was my first order and dumped it all on him. He was good to go.

This is why no source is ever g2g cause some shit like this happens

Not according to Riggs over at BOP. Private Label put it all on the line for US!

That man is a saint, sent all proceeds to various children’s charities.

Brian Nola is legit. He tests everything.
Has anyone thought that maybe BrianNola might actually be affiliated with a lab TGi or Pristine. I am not a smart man, but sometimes 1+1=2. He has tested more than anyone else. Real quick remember Trenity would never actually tell us his stage name here. He said he had been a member for years but wanted to keep his anonymity. This is probably a reach. But I enjoy trying to conquer conspiracies.

Has anyone thought that maybe BrianNola might actually be affiliated with a lab TGi or Pristine. I am not a smart man, but sometimes 1+1=2. He has tested more than anyone else. Real quick remember Trenity would never actually tell us his stage name here. He said he had been a member for years but wanted to keep his anonymity. This is probably a reach. But I enjoy trying to conquer conspiracies.
Pretty sure he finally gave up his handle at one point.

From my understanding, Brian is a reseller. What better way for huge profit margin than getting free gear via store credit? He offers tests to his people to show they’re getting good product and gets store credit and gets Gear that way. Free gear and charge whatever you charge for gym prices = good profit margin.

Pretty sure he finally gave up his handle at one point.
Yep

Last edited:
From my understanding, Brian is a reseller. What better way fornhuge profit margin than getting free gear via store credit? He offers tests to his people to show they’re getting good product and gets store credit and gets Gear that way. Free gear and charge whatever you charge for gym prices = good profit margin.
I knew I wasn’t imaging things.

I don’t believe in coincidence either. Brian nola has been doing tests on other labs as well. Sasquatch for sure and possibly R&R, possibly SP. have to dig back through. Maybe not the conspiracy you think it is. Could be just reselling and using the store credit

Maybe. But Gentleman, I just need to state this, I know that if we lose Trenity it will be a huge loss to meso, or shall I say atleast, to me. The gear I have been using recently has all been from Trenity minus a month of using Mass builder pharma’s Test prop. The gains I have made in the last month and a half, the pumps I wake up to every morning, are unbelievable, I feel it is right up there with pharma. Which I mean it should be. I for one would welcome him back for two reasons: one being so that guys can get what they are owed. Secondly, Being that I won’t have to fuck with trial and error again. When looking for another decent domestic without some rediculously high minimum that needs to be met, just to get good gear.

Maybe. But Gentleman, I just need to state this, I know that if we lose Trenity it will be a huge loss to meso, or shall I say atleast, to me. The gear I have been using recently has all been from Trenity minus a month of using Mass builder pharma’s Test prop. The gains I have made in the last month and a half, the pumps I wake up to every morning, are unbelievable, I feel it is right up there with pharma. Which I mean it should be. I for one would welcome him back for two reasons: one being so that guys can get what they are owed. Secondly, Being that I won’t have to fuck with trial and error again. When looking for another decent domestic without some rediculously high minimum that needs to be met, just to get good gear.

After the testing that shows his gear isn’t what it’s supposed to be, the MIA, the taken orders that he can’t fulfill, and the total lack of communication, you would welcome him back? No way. We’ve seen this time and time again with previous good sources. It sucks but it’s better to move forward. There’s several other good existing UGLs in the Underground and there will be good ones that come to replace Pristine.

As a community we cannot be complacent and support labs that do this shit. We need to demand more and keep the standards elevated.

Sponsors

Latest posts