Pristine Anabolics Intro

Yea man. They totally get the deal that u take the risk. But they are my friends. So I feel bad. I would want the same from them had this happened. They trusted me and I vouched for this guy. And it screwed them. They are all saying don't worry about it. But me being me. I will do something to compensate for it.
And you should thats part of being a middle man. U dont fuk over the next person just because they asking about their shit. Whoever said that is an idiot and just showed their character.....

He was doing this same shit when I ordered the end of last year. Took my money for a small order, maybe like 4-5 vials and some orals. Few days go by and I ask where my shit is. He said mix up with the reshipper, mailed it myself today here's the tracking. Tracking number was bullshit. Waited a few more days and asked again. I think I was just shy of 3 weeks from payment to pack. I ordered from another source here while I was waiting and it was in my hands in 2 days. He was playing catch up from the very beginning and had a long list of excuses.

I really hope everything gets sorted and no one loses money over this.