Pristine Anabolics Intro

Optimism is good and I hope he really is a family man, because it takes a real low life to use imaginary sick kids as a reason to screw people.

You wouldn't believe how many people I know and work with that use this excuse all the time. It's sad....there needs to be a test u have to pass before u can have kids Imo

I 100% believe him about his kid.... we talked about specific disease states and treatments.. somebody who is lying about that wouldnt know the specific symptoms of stridor or what a bubble CPAP is.

I 100% believe him about his kid.... we talked about specific disease states and treatments.. somebody who is lying about that wouldnt know the specific symptoms of stridor or what a bubble CPAP is.

......g.o.o.g.l.e.....

You got scammed bro

So my source over at SST is asking me if it's cool to post his info here to help all the guys out that got screwed over in this deal. Am I allowed to post his info? Or is that against the rules? I've been telling some guys in PM. But it would he easier to just post it. He wants to help cause he's been scammed as well. He's a good dude. Good products and turn around. Only reason I went with Trenity a couple times and not him was he had to restock. But he's restocked now. Is it cool to post his info?

If not. And u are affected by this PM me and I'll hook u up with his info. I can definitely vouch for him.

So my source over at SST is asking me if it's cool to post his info here to help all the guys out that got screwed over in this deal. Am I allowed to post his info? Or is that against the rules? I've been telling some guys in PM. But it would he easier to just post it. He wants to help cause he's been scammed as well. He's a good dude. Good products and turn around. Only reason I went with Trenity a couple times and not him was he had to restock. But he's restocked now. Is it cool to post his info?

If not. And u are affected by this PM me and I'll hook u up with his info. I can definitely vouch for him.

You do know what a shill is, right?

......g.o.o.g.l.e.....

You got scammed bro
Yeah I may have been exit scammed but he wants lying about his kid. As as a respirstory therapist I know there is certain terminology that only we as RTs or sick patients would know. These are things you cant just google or fake.

Post this POS’ info all over SST

Yeah I may have been exit scammed but he wants lying about his kid. As as a respirstory therapist I know there is certain terminology that only we as RTs or sick patients would know. These are things you cant just google or fake.

Your a nice guy. Trenity doesn't give a shit about you. Obviously or he wouldn't have taken your cash and bounced. U may have kids. Did he think about your kids or financial situation when he took your money? Nope. Stop being so nice lol. He doesn't care about you or I. We are dollar signs to him. Him and u talked about personal stuff as well and BTC investing. He obviously want to seem like a normal dude and a good guy so u think he would never do something like this. He did. He doesn't give a shit about us .

Tell your source at SST that new source Friday is only 2 days away. Let the fun begin!

He needs to be properly vetted but with Prissy MIA he might have an opportunity.

Tell your source at SST that new source Friday is only 2 days away. Let the fun begin!

He needs to be properly vetted but with Prissy MIA he might have an opportunity.
Oh and tell him don’t get into the meso car without his seatbelt on! It’s not a smooth ride so if he comes he better be prepared!

What exactly are you posting?

I asked if I could post my sources info over at SST cause he emailed saying he's following this thread and wants to help out the guys that got scammed. But if that's shilling I won't post it. Don't wanna shill. Or seem like I am.

The only reason I ordered from this source is DHB!! That’s the only reason and I’m pretty sure I was one of the last orders that actually got mailed out before all this bullshit happened with people getting scammed. I didn’t even wanna order from this guy bc I just had a bad feeling for some reason and I only ever ordered from the other source. Never had problems with orders until I came here. I’m not knocking this guys gear but when you don’t stick to your word and you don’t communicate that’s a no go in my book. I’ll be sticking with my original source and idgaf about a minimum when I’ve had no problems and the man sticks to his word and is actually active here. Better gear imo also!!

I asked if I could post my sources info over at SST cause he emailed saying he's following this thread and wants to help out the guys that got scammed. But if that's shilling I won't post it. Don't wanna shill. Or seem like I am.
Ah, misread you the first time - thought you were looking to post Pristine’s info all over SST. Probably not the best thing to do (posting your source’s info here) bitmyou can ask @Millard Baker what he thinks.

Imo it’s probably best for the source to do it himself. I’m just trying to save you some grief and give some helpful advice. Do not associate yourself with any source! If that source or any source does what Pristine has done here and you vouch for that source, then you will be the scapegoat! And you can kiss your member handle goodbye... it’s just a bad idea all around!