Pristine Anabolics Intro

Why would he even send you anything if he was trying to exit scam though

Cause his oils have labels on it. And he can't rebrand those and start over somewhere else. I guess he could but it would be a pain in the ass to take off all those labels....and I'm still missing a big portion of my order too. It's been 2 weeks now. And he won't respond

Cause his oils have labels on it. And he can't rebrand those and start over somewhere else. I guess he could but it would be a pain in the ass to take off all those labels....and I'm still missing a big portion of my order too. It's been 2 weeks now. And he won't respond
Lmao i just said same thing at the same time as you.

Crazy man because we we were in contact during the last 2 weeks . Fuck man this really blows. If he did exit hopefully another source will cover what he scammed as that has been done in the passed

Crazy man because we we were in contact during the last 2 weeks . Fuck man this really blows. If he did exit hopefully another source will cover what he scammed as that has been done in the passed

PM me. And we were in contact on Friday last week. And he said the rest of my order would be here Monday. Nothing and still nothing today. It's not coming. Sorry dude. But PM me I'll hook u up

Biggest loss in this whole situation is I didn't get my Supermans in the order. Looks like I won't be having that date with Handria this weekend.

Long time lurker here and SST member. I ordered from Trenity about 2 months ago and his Tren A was some of the best I’ve ever used.

Placed another order 2 weeks ago of Tren A, Superdrol, and TNE, and he emailed me back this past Saturday saying my pack would have been here by Monday. It’s Wednesday, 3:40pm and nothing.

Damn man. Feels bad being screwed over especially by a source I had a great experience with prior.

Long time lurker here and SST member. I ordered from Trenity about 2 months ago and his Tren A was some of the best I’ve ever used.

Placed another order 2 weeks ago of Tren A, Superdrol, and TNE, and he emailed me back this past Saturday saying my pack would have been here by Monday. It’s Wednesday, 3:40pm and nothing.

Damn man. Feels bad being screwed over especially by a source I had a great experience with prior.

Yeah man if hes gone I'm out 20 vials.. like I said tho I'm not giving up hope yet. He has been stand up for a long time now and I am gonna keep the faith that our packs are gonna make it. If we havent heard from him and packs still havent labded by the end of this week I'll have to figure something else out for these 20 vials. Shitty situation for everyone affected. Hopefully he comes through or another source steps up and takes care of his customers as I have seen that done many times on SST

Yeah man if hes gone I'm out 20 vials.. like I said tho I'm not giving up hope yet. He has been stand up for a long time now and I am gonna keep the faith that our packs are gonna make it. If we havent heard from him and packs still havent labded by the end of this week I'll have to figure something else out for these 20 vials. Shitty situation for everyone affected. Hopefully he comes through or another source steps up and takes care of his customers as I have seen that done many times on SST
You may be in luck… I heard he wanted to go over to SST

Same here man. Great orders before. Read my last couple posts he 100% unloaded all he had left on my order. Cause it was large and screwed u guys. Makes total sense. I'm still missing tons of stuff too. Which Friday he said would be here Monday. And nothing still. And now he's MIA in emails. Don't email him!!! U don't know what's going on.

You may be in luck… I heard he wanted to go over to SST

Nope I shut that shit down. All the mods know and were like thank you. We will watch and see if he tries to change his name. I guess they require all kinds of history and research on the person's past before they approve them.

Yeah that does no good because if he does move he will be rebranded. I'm not losing faith yet. He disappeared earlier in this thread and came back and took care of everyone. He is a family man and I still believe that we could all be freaking out when he has some sort of life circumstance preventing communication and orders.
I'm a hopeless optimist

Yeah that does no good because if he does move he will be rebranded. I'm not losing faith yet. He disappeared earlier in this thread and came back and took care of everyone. He is a family man and I still believe that we could all be freaking out when he has some sort of life circumstance preventing communication and orders.
I'm a hopeless optimist

Dude he told me in the last email he is shutting down to recoup things and get back running....but now I know what he meant. Shut down prestine and start up as another source at a different board.

Yeah well that sucks. Even so I'm not losing all hope of getting my pack. It's too early. I csnt not give him the benefit of the doubt at this point

Yeah well that sucks. Even so I'm not losing all hope of getting my pack. It's too early. I csnt not give him the benefit of the doubt at this point

Hate to keep telling u. But I'm taking in PM to 4 other people right now that are in the same boat. So that's 6 including u and I. Who knows how many else there are that just haven't checked the board and are waiting on the order.

I'm a hopeless optimist
Optimism is good and I hope he really is a family man, because it takes a real low life to use imaginary sick kids as a reason to screw people.