Pristine Anabolics Intro

is it just me or does sst seem like it's filled with pure cold hearted shillers/2nd accounts. Almost every review on a source is the members first post.

There's not alot of posting over there to be honest. It's not as active as this forum. Plus way less members.

I truly hope this was a joke

Jokes are supposed to be funny. i didn't laugh, and i know funny when i see it. This ain't funny.

Never underestimate the naivety of a noob that doesn't take time to thoroughly read anything.

--- Not directed at anyone in particular ---

BEGIN FUCKING RANT.

Before some bitch ass punk comes in here whining about not having time to read because they're sooooo busy. Fuck you.

i have a full time job, a family, a secret 2nd family and i lift 5x a week. So blow your excuses out your ass. You got time to shit? Then you got time to do a little research before you go injecting some strangers homemade steriods into your body.

END FUCKING RANT.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. i didn't laugh, and i know funny when i see it. This ain't funny.

Never underestimate the naivety of a noob that doesn't take time to thoroughly read anything.

BEGIN FUCKING RANT.

Before some bitch ass punk comes in here whining about not having time to read because they're sooooo busy. Fuck you.

i have a full time job, a family, a secret 2nd family and i lift 5x a week. So blow your excuses out your ass. You got time to shit? Then you got time to do a little research before you go injecting some strangers homemade steriods into your body.

END FUCKING RANT.

What if they don’t have have time to shit?

What if they don’t have have time to shit?

Then they'll die of sepsis and we won't have to suffer through their excuses for being too fucking lazy to read the thread.

i can't tell you how many noobs have thrown the "i have a life and can't be on here all the time like you" excuse at me before.

They have time, they just want instant gratification and don't want to put in the effort.

i understand, to a point. These threads go so far off track that even i have been guilty of skimming posts. But if i'm genuinely interested in a source, i want ALL the info, and i'm willing to read through dick jokes and fights between members to get it.

BEGIN FUCKING RANT.

END FUCKING RANT.
best response i've ever received

Then they'll die of sepsis and we won't have to suffer through their excuses for being too fucking lazy to read the thread.

i can't tell you how many noobs have thrown the "i have a life and can't be on here all the time like you" excuse at me before.

They have time, they just want instant gratification and don't want to put in the effort.

i understand, to a point. These threads go so far off track that even i have been guilty of skimming posts. But if i'm genuinely interested in a source, i want ALL the info, and i'm willing to read through dick jokes and fights between members to get it.

lol, yeah I’ve been guilty of not reading an entire thread when I possibly made my first purchase online/not thru my friend. Read the beginning and end of the arsesquatch thread, never got burned by him, once something possibly took 3 weeks to get everything but he offered store credit. Aside from that I’ve read entire threads before potentially taken the plunge, except for the Pharmacist, read enough of his thread to be comfortable with him.

R&R was the one I was afraid of. I can see the similarities. I followed his thread pretty closely. He had me fooled too, seemed like a genuine guy. Funny thing, I was driving a few weeks ago and I got behind a white pick-up with "R&R Flooring" on the back window. I know Rowdy was a contractor, but I don't remember if he said what type of business he had. I snapped a pic, but I don't know if there is any use in posting it. Could be some innocent business owner for all I know.

All I can say is I've never posted a source thread here on Meso and my vials come without hair included. I'm not Rowdy, or Trinity, or Elite, or Test Junki, or any of these scammer fucks. Just a dude trying to feed his family.
Look at this POS scammer!

You go boy brutal but true

Ok tinfoil hat on...

Maybe not so coincidentally, Sasquatch is MIA over at the SST, the emailed excuse “about to take a week off to focus on a large restock”

Reading the SST posts for Sasquatch and they went MIA around the beginning of March. Same as Prissy.

Ok tinfoil hat on...

Maybe not so coincidentally, Sasquatch is MIA over at the SST, the emailed excuse “about to take a week off to focus on a large restock”

Reading the SST posts for Sasquatch and they went MIA around the beginning of March. Same as Prissy.
Wasn’t that you that pitched the initial idea that Prissy was an original member of Assquatch?