Pristine Anabolics Intro

You know, for being a member here for a whole 53 days you sure do have a lot of knowledge and behind the scenes info on this ordeal with Trenity.
Not that it bothers me any because I never bought the Sasquatch cloned gear but you seem to be way too involved.
And lucky you to receive everyone’s pack when he unloaded.
Fucking lucky I guess huh?

What are u sahing? I'm missing about 400 500 worth of my order still. My being here only 53 days makes what difference?
I'm the one that initially came on here and asked had anyone gotten their pack cause I'm missing mine. The stuff I have said has been sent to me in PM from other guys that ordered as well. Not sure what u are implying. But I'm screwed here just like the others .

I came on here to find a new source since mine was out of stock on SST. So I chose Trenity. And a couple orders went great. This one not so much. So I came to warn people what's going on. How does that make me in anyway involved in any of this shit besides getting scammed as well?

What are u sahing? I'm missing about 400 500 worth of my order still. My being here only 53 days makes what difference?
I'm the one that initially came on here and asked had anyone gotten their pack cause I'm missing mine. The stuff I have said has been sent to me in PM from other guys that ordered as well. Not sure what u are implying. But I'm screwed here just like the others .

I’m not saying anything really, more of an observation. If you don’t like it, oh well.

It just seems weird to ‘ME’ (someone who isn’t biased and does NOT have any money invested in trenity) that you being so new and having so much info.
You just said it yourself you were the first person to ask about packs.
You’re the only one receiving these PMs about trenity.
You randomly found out he could of gotten busted Monday and no one should email him anymore.
But no one else knows anything.

Like I said, I’m not saying anything.
Just purely making an observation.

So someone told you they spoke to him Sunday night... where is the link between that and possibly being busted

He was one of the ones I noticed said he hadn't gotten his order so I PMed him. That's what he responded with so I was passing it along. He said he may have bounced or got busted said to lay low and hope it's not the 2nd.....I passed it along. Jesus. I'm trying to help people out here and I'm being included in this? Lol

I came on here to find a new source since mine was out of stock on SST. So I chose Trenity. And a couple orders went great. This one not so much. So I came to warn people what's going on. How does that make me in anyway involved in any of this shit besides getting scammed as well?
And with this post you made on your own that wasn’t a response nor a quote defending yourself and how you aren’t involved at all is suspect to me since you weren’t directly accused.

Or maybe I could just be reaching and stirring the pot.

I’m not saying anything really, more of an observation. If you don’t like it, oh well.

It just seems weird to ‘ME’ (someone who isn’t biased and does NOT have any money invested in trenity) that you being so new and having so much info.
You randomly found out he could of gotten busted Monday and no one should email him anymore.

I went back thru the thread and I PMed people that said they ordered and would let know when they get their pack. Once I didn't get my full pack I PMed a bunch of dudes asking them if they got theirs to see what's going on....so they have been slowly PMing me back. The one this morning was strange and seemed like he knew Trenity cause he said he spoke to him Sunday night. I was passing it along is all.

And with this post you made on your own that wasn’t a response nor a quote defending yourself and how you aren’t involved at all is suspect to me since you weren’t directly accused.

Or maybe I could just be reaching and stirring the pot.

Read your first post to me. And then think of how u would read it had I sent it to u. Come on man .

Guys the source is dead.

Don’t eat each other over it....

Yep.
Im pissed about this which is why I'm responding the way I am. Defensive. Cause now I have to tell my buddies I lost their money cause I vouched for this scammer.

I'm just trying to pass along as much info as I can and as I find it out thru people PMing me or that tracking thing. That's all. Cause I know there's people pissed like me and I would wanna know everything that is going on myself so I tried to be that person. That's all.

@InFlames is doing the same thing I did when I got scammed in a different situation. He doesn't work for or with Pristine. He is worried about his friends and the people here. He wants to make things right and he doesn't want any more people to get scammed. Nothing more.
Let's let this thread die.

@InFlames is doing the same thing I did when I got scammed in a different situation. He doesn't work for or with Pristine. He is worried about his friends and the people here. He wants to make things right and he doesn't want any more people to get scammed. Nothing more.
Let's let this thread die.

When I posted about my scamming no one else posted, but they pm'd me directly. Sometimes people fear posting. Recently @Seven Dog posted about his experience. @InFlames is a good dude trying to help others.

Sponsors