[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

View attachment 95854 View attachment 95855 Here's the bloodwork I had done last Monday. Been cruising Sasquatch sustanon around 220 a week. Pinning .3 M/W/F. Pleased with the test number, thought I was having high e2 symptoms so was taking an AI for a minute, completely botched that one. Yes cholesterol is shit, liver enzymes a little high, but that Iranian anadrol is the shit. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Last pin before bloods was Friday evening around 830pm. Pulled blood following Monday at 315pm.
Thanks for posting bro!

Remember to email me for store credit!

Dino

Now that you mention it, I have been feeling a bit sluggish and down lately. Could be the reason I thought I was having e2 issues. As far as orals go I use anadrol a few times a week on workout days, just like the crazy pump I get from it. Any suggestions on what i should do with the thyroid issue@Iron Frenchie?

NOW vitamin brand makes a great product to support the thyroid.

Believe it’s called “thyroid energy”.

Jay is still part of the team right?

Unfortunately, I have moved onto the next chapter of my life. I am no longer a part of SAS and haven't been for the past five weeks or so. Dino has taken over and is doing well. You will all will be receiving the same products, same service, same SAS.

There's a chance I could return. It may be with SAS or it may be in a different form :)
My personal email is originaljay@tutanota.com if you need to contact me directly for anything unrelated to the sasquatch brand.

Best,
Jay

View attachment 95854 View attachment 95855 Here's the bloodwork I had done last Monday. Been cruising Sasquatch sustanon around 220 a week. Pinning .3 M/W/F. Pleased with the test number, thought I was having high e2 symptoms so was taking an AI for a minute, completely botched that one. Yes cholesterol is shit, liver enzymes a little high, but that Iranian anadrol is the shit. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Last pin before bloods was Friday evening around 830pm. Pulled blood following Monday at 315pm.

What panel did u use to get tested

Now that you mention it, I have been feeling a bit sluggish and down lately. Could be the reason I thought I was having e2 issues. As far as orals go I use anadrol a few times a week on workout days, just like the crazy pump I get from it. Any suggestions on what i should do with the thyroid issue@Iron Frenchie?
I would get off Androl and check again. I know Tren lowers thyroid a lot. I don’t know if Androl messes with it. But look at all the symptoms. If you have a lot I would see a doctor. Thyroid is something I would leave to a doctor to figure out.

TMI alert but I feel like if it isn’t one thing or another with me... but does anyone else get the super shits from protein shakes?

What kind of protein are you taking? Whey? Casein? Soy?

What brand?

These are all relevant.

Its well established that whey can cause GI upset. Bloating. Diarrhea. Cramps. Specifically whey concentrate. So maybe you should buy whey isolate which is a more pure form of whey. I use Dymatize Iso-100. It is by far the best tasting and cleanest protein I have ever used. 100% whey isolate. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. Mixes well with milk or water. I know many bros here that drink it. Check it out.

That's a little weird that someone who hasn't been parts fo the ops for 5 weeks now is still able to log in in post under the company.