[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

That's a little weird that someone who hasn't been parts fo the ops for 5 weeks now is still able to log in in post under the company.

No one would have access to his account and he didn’t have Millard change his name so it will always remain that way, even if he logs In 3 years from now and didn’t change anything.

Dino and jay can be running two separate accounts, each with own log in.

Unless I’m misunderstanding something, which is probable [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

No one would have access to his account and he didn’t have Millard change his name so it will always remain that way, even if he logs In 3 years from now and didn’t change anything.

Unless I’m misunderstanding something, which is probable [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]
Looks like it was posted from the same account as Dino . 1 page back

No, Jay posted from the SAS labs account saying he hasn't been with them for 5 weeks now. Post 7610. Whether someone left on good terms or not, if he's no longer with the lab why does he still have access to their accounts?

No, Jay posted from the SAS labs account saying he hasn't been with them for 5 weeks now. Post 7610. Whether someone left on good terms or not, if he's no longer with the lab why does he still have access to their accounts?
Dino didn’t change login info

I thought everyone had Sasquatch Labs login info!!

Maybe it is just Jay and I.

Who cares though. And hey, psst I bet “Dino” and “Jay” aren’t their real names anyway. The point being is Sasquatch might be one person or it might be 20 people with a lot of turnover but we’ll never know.

Order came in 2 days from when it was shipped but it did take 6 days to ship out. Thanks sasquatch

Seriously though Jay and I are cool, he was just ready for something else.

I let him post a goodbye message for you guys as soon as we discussed how we would be moving forward!

Dino

Last edited:
My pack touched down, it took about 2 weeks but as long as it touches down and its good quality im happy.

Time to see what Anavar at 100mgs a day can do for a man.

Thanks Sasquatch