[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Thanks, brother. I'm assuming you like it pretty well?

I go to a supplement shop up in Jersey that sells all different types (as well as SARMS) - type of shop where you can talk about your cycle pretty openly and get solid advice. The past 3 with DMAA that I loved have been State Of Mind , Anti - Hero labs Venom (my absolute favorite because they put some ephedra in it also), and Centurion Labs God of Rage (can be a little rough on the stomach). They come and go pretty fast and are usually not available online.

Check out this non-stim shit called Vulcan pump by legendary labs - I mix it with all my pre's. Absolute fire.

Can you
Give a quick recap of your experience? And of caber?
My experience with prami is that it sucks. It is a harsh drug that made me sick. Havent used caber. Keep estrogen in check and you should be fine. Id also take b6 to help with prolactin related sides. Just my 2 cents.

I go to a supplement shop up in Jersey that sells all different types (as well as SARMS) - type of shop where you can talk about your cycle pretty openly and get solid advice. The past 3 with DMAA that I loved have been State Of Mind , Anti - Hero labs Venom (my absolute favorite because they put some ephedra in it also), and Centurion Labs God of Rage (can be a little rough on the stomach). They come and go pretty fast and are usually not available online.

Check out this non-stim shit called Vulcan pump by legendary labs - I mix it with all my pre's. Absolute fire.

Thanks, brother. Sounds like you gotta good little shop to hit up there. I'll definitely check out that Vulcan Pump as well.

Prami makes me absolutely lethargic and depressed the day after I take it - also makes me as horny as @Oldschool gets at an elementary school playground. The night I take it is gaurenteed to have fucked up sleep.

Been using vitamin B instead.
If sex drive is depressed due to prolactin issues, should vitamin b6 supplementation provide some relief? In case someone wants to avoid prami. You mentioned it made you horny and sick? I know the two aren’t mutually exclusive but can you elaborate a bit on the time scales? Did you feel horny the next day and sick the day of the dose or..?
Thanks in advance.

Prami makes me absolutely lethargic and depressed the day after I take it - also makes me as horny as @Oldschool gets at an elementary school playground. The night I take it is gaurenteed to have fucked up sleep.

Been using vitamin B instead.
Since you mentioned sex drive and this thread is about as boring as fuck since SAS is hiding in the woods. I've not really noticed a sex drive increase on cycle or on TRT. That being said my girl can an excite me with just a look though. I've been back down to TRT for 5 weeks now. I've never in my life had multiple orgasms with a woman no matter the connection. Last week this happened and all I could say was HOLY SHIT as it was going down. Anyone else had this experience on TRT or on cycle.

I've done some reading and understand it might have a little to do with low E. When E is low the body produces less prolactin which is released after the orgasm which sends almost all men into the rebound state of needing rest and going flaccid. This is the recovery most men need before they can go again. I've never needed recovery time but never had multiple orgasms. I will say I have a connection with this woman like none other. I just can't figure out if it's the hormones, her, or both. What's you all's experience.

And its pretty interesting finding out how much of a role prolactin plays in a males sex life. Look up MRP or male refractory period.

And go.

If sex drive is depressed due to prolactin issues, should vitamin b6 supplementation provide some relief? In case someone wants to avoid prami. You mentioned it made you horny and sick? I know the two aren’t mutually exclusive but can you elaborate a bit on the time scales? Did you feel horny the next day and sick the day of the dose or..?
Thanks in advance.

I cant really distinguish if the B6 was causing my sex drive to be ok or if it was the 1gram of test weekly.. although leaning towards the test being the reason haha.

I would take prami before bed, it would induce a sleepiness about a halfhour after and I would sleep in 2 hour increments walking up for ~10 minutes inbetween - this went on all night until the work alarm went off. I would wake up with a full chub and to my girl telling me I was trying to smash while asleep making her sleepless and cranky.

The lack of sleep and prami hangover is like a mild depressive episode for 8 hours. Hungry, horny, lazy, tired, and the brain is all fogged up. I work in analysis and could barely get my fucking job done or keep my head off the keyboard. Worst of all it fucked up my lifts.

Still have 4 packs of prami that hopefully I'll never have to use.

Would recommend researching other options.

Since you mentioned sex drive and this thread is about as boring as fuck since SAS is hiding in the woods. I've not really noticed a sex drive increase on cycle or on TRT. That being said my girl can an excite me with just a look though. I've been back down to TRT for 5 weeks now. I've never in my life had multiple orgasms with a woman no matter the connection. Last week this happened and all I could say was HOLY SHIT as it was going down. Anyone else had this experience on TRT or on cycle.

I've done some reading and understand it might have a little to do with low E. When E is low the body produces less prolactin which is released after the orgasm which sends almost all men into the rebound state of needing rest and going flaccid. This is the recovery most men need before they can go again. I've never needed recovery time but never had multiple orgasms. I will say I have a connection with this woman like none other. I just can't figure out if it's the hormones, her, or both. What's you all's experience.

And its pretty interesting finding out how much of a role prolactin plays in a males sex life. Look up MRP or male refractory period.

And go.

If I crashed my prolactin with consecutive days of prami suffering - I too would be able to shoot a load and not even loose my chub. I would be able to bust twice within a session and still want more an hour later.

Now I'm excited to cruise in a week or so

If I crashed my prolactin with consecutive days of prami suffering - I too would be able to shoot a load and not even loose my chub. I would be able to bust twice within a session and still want more an hour later.

Now I'm excited to cruise in a week or so
I take all pharm stuff and am running 210mg Cyp (compounded specifically for me), 2.5iu of HCG, and .5mg adex all weekly. I can say without a doubt my sex life is the best its been in my life. Maybe the girl, maybe the hormone correction, and maybe both. I'm leaning towards both.

Since we're brewing so much right now I won't be posting a current stock list for a few days. The information on it would become inaccurate within a few hours.

I can tell you we do not have Tren E in stock.

If you have any questions about stock please email me!

Dino
Email sent. Ready to order. Just want to confirm stock.

Guys I just wanted to let you know that I have cut ties with my third party(please don't say who).

In doing this I will be better at serving all of you!

Dino

Here is the updated stock list:
-https://pastebin.com/raw/GmRCeYjT-

I haven't finished the brew, I'm still waiting for some supplies to arrive, I'll keep you guys posted!

Dino