[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

So does that mean he got your sloppy seconds or worse...
I was just playing around with eq but he didnt recognize the funny icons I guess. Must have invaded the youngsters safe space. Threw him a bone cause i felt bad. He will take it as a huge victory. My saturday is complete. How you doing Savage?

I was just playing around with eq but he didnt recognize the funny icons I guess. Must have invaded the youngsters safe space. Threw him a bone cause i felt bad. He will take it as a huge victory. My saturday is complete. How you doing Savage?
I was fucking around you twat

Doing good man. Good chest and tri session this am but smashed legs yesterday and need a wheelchair and a beer today :eek:

Placed another order and received in about 5 days, everything included.

Placed order on 08/04/2018 @21:43:11 pdt
Payment sent 21:50:02 pdt
Payment confirmed 22:07:26 pdt
Package received 08/09/2018 @14:33:33 pdt
Mailman license plate 1A2B3C
My home address 1234 2nd ST W
My ip 1.2.3.4
Coinbase wallet Id 14)8,:44;;:dyikdW45DrjikjD23

That 2nd section is not real btw, I know some might not be too bright lol

Placed another order and received in about 5 days, everything included.

Placed order on 08/04/2018 @21:43:11 pdt
Payment sent 21:50:02 pdt
Payment confirmed 22:07:26 pdt
Package received 08/09/2018 @14:33:33 pdt
Mailman license plate 1A2B3C
My home address 1234 2nd ST W
My ip 1.2.3.4
Coinbase wallet Id 14)8,:44;;:dyikdW45DrjikjD23

That 2nd section is not real btw, I know some might not be too bright lol

You forgot city, state, zip. ;):D

Injectable Superdrol is legit - Made the mistake of blasting 20mg PWO - BP went through the roof but all lifts felt light as fuck. 4 day T/A from the hairy bastard.

Injectable Superdrol is legit - Made the mistake of blasting 20mg PWO - BP went through the roof but all lifts felt light as fuck. 4 day T/A from the hairy bastard.
Have you tried oral superdrol? Running 20mgs of that pwo as I got a hefty sample but curious to hear what the differences are.

Have you tried oral superdrol? Running 20mgs of that pwo as I got a hefty sample but curious to hear what the differences are.
I ran Sasquatch's oral sdrol last cycle and as far as effect, they're both the same. Injectable is supposed to be easier on the liver since it avoids first pass metabolism and it's easy to play around with dosages too. If you're running long esters I'd probably stick with oral but if you're pinning every day, injectable is the way to go IMO. I can speak from esperance that injectable mTren was way easier to tolerate than oral - less lethargy.

I ran Sasquatch's oral sdrol last cycle and as far as effect, they're both the same. Injectable is supposed to be easier on the liver since it avoids first pass metabolism and it's easy to play around with dosages too. If you're running long esters I'd probably stick with oral but if you're pinning every day, injectable is the way to go IMO. I can speak from esperance that injectable mTren was way easier to tolerate than oral - less lethargy.

The sdrol strength increases are legit but without some DMAA as a PWO also Its got me yawning at the gym.