Pristine Anabolics Intro

Any chance you wuld happen to know the post?
I don’t know the post I just remember the situation because I’ve talked with laanimal cause he is from around my way. As long as you heat the tne on a candle warmer until all crystals go back into solution you’ll be fine I do it all the time

All tne crashes i think he didn’t get it back into solution all the way and shot it was his problem. You’ll be fine as long as you get it back in solution. I uncrash my tne before every shot it’s not a big deal
Not sure if you just get TNE from shitty sources but not all TNE crashes. It can crash if shipped through cooler temps but if brewed correctly it should uncrash and hold just as if it was just brewed. I have TNE from two diff sources, neither ever crashed.

Since we are all still here does anyone know a good thread with info pertaining to TNE and/or TrNE. I am considering one of the 2 for a pre-workout.

Not sure if you just get TNE from shitty sources but not all TNE crashes. It can crash if shipped through cooler temps but if brewed correctly it should uncrash and hold just as if it was just brewed. I have TNE from two diff sources, neither ever crashed.
Guess all the sources here and SST are shitty then cause every last one of them has crashed

Since we are all still here does anyone know a good thread with info pertaining to TNE and/or TrNE. I am considering one of the 2 for a pre-workout.
Not sure about a thread but I think @CAswole has some knowledge in that subject. I think I remember him mentioning something in the ARL thread a while back. TrNE I believe.

recrashing is not normal? bold cyps keep recrashing (only half of them) dhb kept crashing. test cyp stayed ok. all the bold cyps are batch 1. I wonder if the half that crashed were the ones with deca in them since bold doesn't need as much solvent to stay suspended

recrashing is not normal? bold cyps keep recrashing (only half of them) dhb kept crashing. test cyp stayed ok. all the bold cyps are batch 1. I wonder if the half that crashed were the ones with deca in them since bold doesn't need as much solvent to stay suspended
Sometimes shit just wont reconstitute back into the solution, I have some Mast P from a very good source that is like that right now, but to say "TNE always crashes" is not a correct statement from personal experience and the research I have done.