[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Haven't experienced any pip on SAS Sus, Cyp, Equi, Mast P. Experienced a little expected pip from tren only in my left quad. It was Virgin muscle.

Glad you got pre bloods. This step is skipped my many.

[emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks, learned quite a bit from here, and a buddy who recommended I come on here first. Ordered the lab test and going in Saturday morning for testing. Not looking forward to fasting again, been hungry as a mofo lately.

Never experienced any serious PIP with squatch. Have used enanthate, cyp, deca, and masteron

Hey guys,anyone Know how the pip on Sasquatch sus is? The brand I'm taking is almost too much to take?
I'm on sust now. 3rd vial and if I hit my quads I'm crippled lol delts are better for some reason. I usually prefer quads. I am also on tren and mast so it could be a combination of it and tren giving pip.

I'm on sust now. 3rd vial and if I hit my quads I'm crippled lol delts are better for some reason. I usually prefer quads. I am also on tren and mast so it could be a combination of it and tren giving pip.
For some reason my mast and tren cocktail eod gives my left quad a little pain. Sure the fuck ain't crippling or make me limp, but if I kneel down and pull the muscle taut I can feel it. Something about those two together. It doesn't do it to my right quad anymore. Hopefully I'll break the left in eventually.

For some reason my mast and tren cocktail eod gives my left quad a little pain. Sure the fuck ain't crippling or make me limp, but if I kneel down and pull the muscle taut I can feel it. Something about those two together. It doesn't do it to my right quad anymore. Hopefully I'll break the left in eventually.
Seems to be my right that does it the worst ,I've got a knot atm worse than ever before. Just pinned Tuesday and it's a knot , I'm not limping but a lesser man might haha. Maybe I'll separate the 2 and try pinning to locations

Just noticed the TNE I ordered that was holding has crashed. This a nonissue for me but it seems that without the guaiacol it will eventually crash.

I used 25mg of this stuff with my tren yesterday and did a 21,000lb moving job and still had massive amounts of energy when the rest of the guys were toasted from the heat. Came home used my regular 75mg pre-workout amount and still made it to the gym last night.