[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

We still have a bunch that we're selling for $10 a piece, since it's crashing. Let me know if you would like to buy more.

If it sells, then we'll keep it on the lineup and just put a note that it tends to crash.

Jay
I've got 6 bottles right now between my orders I think that'll last me a minute. As smooth as it is it'd be a shame to not stock it crashing or not.

We reached an agreement. If these guys do what they say they will do I’ll be satisfied. I’ll follow up with the thread on how everything works out in the next week or so

These guys fucked up— owned it— and went above and beyond to fix it. Full order and store credit order received. Thanks guys

Has it crashed? I’m thinking about getting some and I was wondering if running the vial under hot water for a while would be enough to redissolve any crashed crystals.

Some are crashed, some aren't so it's at that limit at room temperature.
I suggest a heating pad.

Jay

Has it crashed? I’m thinking about getting some and I was wondering if running the vial under hot water for a while would be enough to redissolve any crashed crystals.
I ordered some of the ones that held, and some of the ones that crashed. The first round I ordered are holding fine.

It only takes a couple seconds to heat it up if its crashed.

I will say there is zero pip without the guaiacol.

Candle warmer is the best thing ever. Just sit on it for 3-5 minutes and done.

Candle warmers are like 3$ at Walmart.

Winstrol is OOS. Some items are getting low.
We're restocking everything in around 8-12 days, so no need to ask about each specific item.

Jay