[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Saslab, the Tren A cap is lose. There is no oil leak so I'm not asking for replacement. Just wanted you to know whats up. This have been shipped on the end of April 2018.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180623-151442.png
    Screenshot_20180623-151442.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 67
Ahh okay misunderstood

They give an option to bypass and send immediately. You just how to verify your identity again.

Just enter the verification code generated by the Google Authenticator or Authy app. You can also (what I did) click Get Code to have the code sent to your phone via SMS.

Yea i did the google identity thing but now waiting for email to confirm..how do i do the code thing your talking about.

Yo @T-Bagger, watch the raw eggs in your shake. The studies show you can only digest 53% of the white while raw. Cooking or pasteurizing the egg white breaks the protein bond to allow for proper absorption. The liquid whites in the stores are pasteurized. The yolk should never be cooked as the heat destroys the nutrients contained in the yolks.

The raw whites always give you gas because you can’t break them down. Your body eventually compensates but with that undigested protein comes inflammation and inflammation always leads to issues down the road. Just figured I’d throw that out there.

Yo @T-Bagger, watch the raw eggs in your shake. The studies show you can only digest 53% of the white while raw. Cooking or pasteurizing the egg white breaks the protein bond to allow for proper absorption. The liquid whites in the stores are pasteurized. The yolk should never be cooked as the heat destroys the nutrients contained in the yolks.

The raw whites always give you gas because you can’t break them down. Your body eventually compensates but with that undigested protein comes inflammation and inflammation always leads to issues down the road. Just figured I’d throw that out there.

Thanks Mimmik. This is interesting. So separate the eggs, cook the whites only, and blend all together would be the best way to go?

Thanks Mimmik. This is interesting. So separate the eggs, cook the whites only, and blend all together would be the best way to go?
When the white turns white they’re gtg. I use a water bottle to separate the (suck up the yolks), lightly cook the whites and add the yolks back in. Either that or pasteurized from the store.

Much appreciated bro! So far I haven’t had any gas issues, which surprises me. OGH said he can’t do raw because of the gas. Guess I’ll be looking into liquid eggs. Thanks again for the tip!