[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Stock is moving very quickly, and we did have about 15 orders on backorder. We're putting new orders on hold for a day until all of our current orders are out.

We've added injectable superdrol (40mg/mL) to the list.
We have also added TNE (50mg/mL). It contains no guaiacol.

Jay

Stock is moving very quickly, and we did have about 15 orders on backorder. We're putting new orders on hold for a day until all of our current orders are out.

We've added injectable superdrol (40mg/mL) to the list.
We have also added TNE (50mg/mL). It contains no guaiacol.

Jay

A couple of questions.
1- I started my Test C cycle and Im 3 weeks in, if take my blood work in next week, what kind of blood work would you want me to get? and do you need a baseline ? -for the instore credit-
2- Can you explain what -send in finished product means?- what do we send in exactly ?

A couple of questions.
1- I started my Test C cycle and Im 3 weeks in, if take my blood work in next week, what kind of blood work would you want me to get? and do you need a baseline ? -for the instore credit-
2- Can you explain what -send in finished product means?- what do we send in exactly ?

1. They would want you to be at 5 weeks minimum for test c and e and within 48-72 hours after last injection. Test p they’d only need you to be on for 3 weeks. Any test that tests total testosterone levels and is uncapped, meaning it will show your levels above 1500 ng/dL. Last time I did the “Hormone Panel with Estradiol Ultrasensitive and Testosterone LC/MS/MS” from labsmd, it is uncapped and will also give you an accurate e2 result unlike the $30 cheaper female hormone panel that has the standard e2 test.

2. They mean if you send in any of their products for testing in a lab that does mass spectrometer testing they’ll give you store credit. Finished product means the ready to go stuff they’re selling as opposed to raws that you would have to brew yourself. Not sure why they don’t just say product since they only sell finished product, no raws.

I think some store credit is in order for doing Sasquatch’s job lol ;):p:D just jk

Can some one tell me if this is the proper blood test to order?

Attachments

• 83D3151E-3FD3-4105-AE51-535943D02105.png
    83D3151E-3FD3-4105-AE51-535943D02105.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 23
Also if you can tell me the post cycle one as well that would be helpful

It comes up often, and I thought it would be helpful to have links all in one thread.

For best results, get bloods taken pre cycle, mid cycle, and a couple months after PCT.

Pre cycle and post cycle bloods can be done the cheapest, You can order the "female hormone panel" from privatemdlabs.com. This test will give you blood info, LH, FSH test and estro numbers that are correct if your not on a cycle. This test costs $62 and often has discount codes available.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
Pre-Cycle / Post Cycle

Labsmd.com also offers a female hormone panel and costs about $70.
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online
Pre-Cycle / Post Cycle

Mid cycle bloods can not be done as cheaply. The testing method needs to be LC/MS.
The privateMD female panel cuts off at a test level of 1500.
You can use the female hormone panel from Labsmd.com
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online
Mid-Cycle

If your cycle does not include deca, tren, or similar 19-nors you can use a few different tests from privateMD. PrivateMD will often give false readings from blood containing tren or deca. The tren shows up as E2 and the deca shows up as grossly exagortated test level.

This hormone panel costs $99 and will give an accurate test number over 1500.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
Mid-Cycle

Labsmd.com uses Quest Diagnostics for there blood draws and lab work.
PrivateMDlabs.com uses LabCorp for blood draws and lab work.
The company you order from functions as your DR and orders the tests for you. There are labs all over the country, it should be easy to find one near you.

Coinbase must of changed their procedures sent out my bit coins got notifcation stating a 72hr hold before they can be process....has anyone encounter this problem and how do you avoid this in near future?

Coinbase must of changed their procedures sent out my bit coins got notifcation stating a 72hr hold before they can be process....has anyone encounter this problem and how do you avoid this in near future?
I’ve had mine take a couple hours but not 72...I only use eth and Ltc now as BTC mining fees got ridiculous