[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Thanks bro these changes make it hassle though

Thank you brother @picholas

No problem at all, happy to help.

My advice, just leave $100-$300 in USD and not in any crypto currency until you are ready to buy.

Bypass the fees for the instant transfer and avoid the up/down price of the coins.

Oh, and it is business days, not calendar days. Don't buy anything Thursday-Saturday or you'll have to wait up to a week.

No problem at all, happy to help.

My advice, just leave $100-$300 in USD and not in any crypto currency until you are ready to buy.

Bypass the fees for the instant transfer and avoid the up/down price of the coins.

Oh, and it is business days, not calendar days. Don't buy anything Thursday-Saturday or you'll have to wait up to a week.

Got it i think, i have an option to cancel the order that i just sent out (not wait the 72hrs) then transfer the funds to my USD wallet then transfer the money the person i want to send ot to, to advoid the 72hr wait....will that work.

Got it i think, i have an option to cancel the order that i just sent out (not wait the 72hrs) then transfer the funds to my USD wallet then transfer the money the person i want to send ot to, to advoid the 72hr wait....will that work.

If you have the option to cancel still, yes I would go that route and then buy the coins when ready.

Mast P, Tren E, and Tren A are OOS. Primo, aromasin, proviron, and EQ are low.
We took TNE off due to a lot of it crashing. The people that ordered it are being sent the vials that are okay.

Jay

If you have the option to cancel still, yes I would go that route and then buy the coins when ready.
Bro im trying to send coins not buy....coinbase is holding 72hrs before their sending....the notification says this “We have delayed this withdrawal to insure it is athurized activity”

Bro im trying to send coins not buy....coinbase is holding 72hrs before their sending....the notification says this “We have delayed this withdrawal to insure it is athurized activity”
Ahh okay misunderstood

They give an option to bypass and send immediately. You just how to verify your identity again.

Just enter the verification code generated by the Google Authenticator or Authy app. You can also (what I did) click Get Code to have the code sent to your phone via SMS.