[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I look at the calories at almost everything I eat. But I don't write it all down anywhere. I just add it up in my head. I also look at the protein/carbs/fats too. I used to follow the workout plan on True Natural Bodybuilding: the personal story of a real natural bodybuilder.. I basically read that entire website a few years ago and tried my best to get the best natural body I could. What I ended up with was around 155 pounds at around 13-14% body fat. That was pushing my body to near the absolute limits and having a near perfect diet. I was crazy about this stuff. Today I'm not too crazy about it though and before starting steroids I was only a few pounds less than my natural peak. I learned that it doesn't matter how hard I try because the difference won't be much better. As long as I keep the consistency everything will fall in place.
Start your own thread asshole. This is a source thread. Not a poor woe is me thread.

If you post anything else it better be titty pictures.

To switch up topics a little...I thought I was feeling good on shoulders getting 225 on shoulder press but this guy at my gym just threw up 315 behind the neck for 5 reps. He did that shit on purpose!

I look at the calories at almost everything I eat. But I don't write it all down anywhere. I just add it up in my head. I also look at the protein/carbs/fats too. I used to follow the workout plan on True Natural Bodybuilding: the personal story of a real natural bodybuilder.. I basically read that entire website a few years ago and tried my best to get the best natural body I could. What I ended up with was around 155 pounds at around 13-14% body fat. That was pushing my body to near the absolute limits and having a near perfect diet. I was crazy about this stuff. Today I'm not too crazy about it though and before starting steroids I was only a few pounds less than my natural peak. I learned that it doesn't matter how hard I try because the difference won't be much better. As long as I keep the consistency everything will fall in place.

Start a thread in the diet or training section. What is it with you first timers fucking up the source threads with first cycle stuff. I'm sure you will still get plenty of info if you post it in the proper place.

Full of excuses bro.

I was 115 my entire life. Ectomorph excuse. Check.

Nausea excuse . Check

Been there done that.

Get creative and drink your damn calories.

1 liter fair life milk= 1,000 calories +100g protein and 100 carbs. Add some different thing to a blender like peanuts butter and you now have close to a 2,000 calorie drink plus another 20-50 G protein.
Drink on this all day between meals and easily 4,000 calories.

Too many excuses from you.
1 cup Fair Life fat free
1 cup GREEK yogurt, fat free
5 raw eggs
2 scoops protein powder
1 banana
2 tbsp peanut butter

100 g protein and 1100 calories.

Last edited:
getting to test before and after running sas gear....which one of these will I use

1) Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone Add to Wishlist

2) Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG

3) Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone, SHBG & PSA

NOTE: if you guys must send link it doesn't pick any particular one....can you tell me by picking 1,2or 3 thanks

It comes up often, and I thought it would be helpful to have links all in one thread.

For best results, get bloods taken pre cycle, mid cycle, and a couple months after PCT.

Pre cycle and post cycle bloods can be done the cheapest, You can order the "female hormone panel" from privatemdlabs.com. This test will give you blood info, LH, FSH test and estro numbers that are correct if your not on a cycle. This test costs $62 and often has discount codes available.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Labsmd.com also offers a female hormone panel and costs about $70.
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online

Mid cycle bloods can not be done as cheaply. The testing method needs to be LC/MS.
The privateMD female panel cuts off at a test level of 1500.
You can use the female hormone panel from Labsmd.com
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online

If your cycle does not include deca, tren, or similar 19-nors you can use a few different tests from privateMD. PrivateMD will often give false readings from blood containing tren or deca. The tren shows up as E2 and the deca shows up as grossly exagortated test level.

This hormone panel costs $99 and will give an accurate test number over 1500.

Labsmd.com uses Quest Diagnostics for there blood draws and lab work.
PrivateMDlabs.com uses LabCorp for blood draws and lab work.
The company you order from functions as your DR and orders the tests for you. There are labs all over the country, it should be easy to find one near you.

thanks bro i already took one of private labs while on ppl gear and it gave me total test and not free test....do you know if lc/ms give free test too??

thanks bro i already took one of private labs while on ppl gear and it gave me total test and not free test....do you know if lc/ms give free test too??

In the same post I just quoted....

bullet_yella.gif
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Free and Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
<---- LOOK HERE
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential
: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $103.99

No problem at all -- getting bloods is always a good thing, if you're forking over the cash to do it got to make sure it's the right one.

Order arrived, 2 day touchdown from day ordered placed! Everything was packaged neat and tight. Great communication response time.

Dino handled it from start to finish. Great job man!

Not using product until winter time so can't provide more feedback until then.

Stock is updated. We'll be adding two new items granted they hold in solution. I'll post updates in a few hours.

Current promo - 10% off all orders $500+

Jay

I’m not sure if you guys have just been busy getting caught up or my emails are still going to spam. I used ProtonMail