[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Here’s a couple pics I found online, I kinda prefer it to be a centimeter into the back half. You’ll be able to tell where the bone by pressing down with your fingers.
View attachment 92460 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92456

This is my go to location to pin about 80% of the time. I can flex my posterior glute and this 1-2 inch muscle pops out of the side of my ass exactly in that picture where the red x is. I mark it visually, relax the glute, and it goes back in. Pin right after. Definitely easier with 2-3 cc of oil, vs trying to rotate my torso around and pin my ass.

You only gained 5lbs cause you've only been in the sweet spot for 2 weeks considering nothing really happens for the first 4 or 5 weeks. And you need to take into account you weigh 145lbs! Some one who weighs 250lbs could complain about 5lbs but someone weighing 145lbs gaining 5lbs should put a smile on your face. I wont comment on the fact that you are almost 6ft and weigh 145lbs, women your height can achieve that size and body fat % naturally so I don't quite understand why you're on gear to begin withm
That's why I really need gear. The genetics I was born with won't let me get any bigger and steroids are the only substance that will push you beyond your genetic limits.

Full of excuses bro.

I was 115 my entire life. Ectomorph excuse. Check.

Nausea excuse . Check

Been there done that.

Get creative and drink your damn calories.

1 liter fair life milk= 1,000 calories +100g protein and 100 carbs. Add some different thing to a blender like peanuts butter and you now have close to a 2,000 calorie drink plus another 20-50 G protein.
Drink on this all day between meals and easily 4,000 calories.

Too many excuses from you.

I believe I am allergic to milk and also gluten. I need to follow the gluten-free and casein-free diet in order for my body to function more normally. And I'll be adding whatever nuts I got into my mix.

Steroids and escoecially heavy steroids “affect more than “just having kids”

Blood pressure which equal heart issues to just name one thing in a list of many.
My life already sucked before steroids. I'd rather have every single one of the side effects from steroids than to live the rest of my life with the testosterone levels of a man 70+.

Gear doesn’t make you more of a man, size doesn’t make you more of a man I mean there are dudes out there smaller than you that could beat the shit out of the biggest most shredded bb’er out there but being able to beat the shit out of someone doesn’t make you more of a man either. It’s all about what’s on the inside, your metophorical balls, that might sound kinda gay but that’s what makes you more of a man. You can take a bunch of test + Tren + halo + whatever else it won’t make you more of a man. Work on yourself sans gear for awhile then in a few years when you’re older and wiser and feel you need gear to be the best you then go ahead and try it again. Maybe try a dr if you think you truly have low t but nothing more than trt. Gear ain’t the answer.

I know you’re probably not gonna listen and will probably end up getting on the tren as well but maybe someone else might listen.
Okay let me be more specific. Size gives you the initial illusion of appearing more of a man even though inside you can still be a weakling. But I'd still rather be conor mcgregor than floyd mayweather.

So you say you are eating 2000-3000 calories. How are you tracking this? Or is this a guess.

What do your macros look like in %?

I would highly suggest @atlas physiques
@wonderpus @mands they have a great program to coach people
And get them to where they need to go for their goals.
I look at the calories at almost everything I eat. But I don't write it all down anywhere. I just add it up in my head. I also look at the protein/carbs/fats too. I used to follow the workout plan on True Natural Bodybuilding: the personal story of a real natural bodybuilder.. I basically read that entire website a few years ago and tried my best to get the best natural body I could. What I ended up with was around 155 pounds at around 13-14% body fat. That was pushing my body to near the absolute limits and having a near perfect diet. I was crazy about this stuff. Today I'm not too crazy about it though and before starting steroids I was only a few pounds less than my natural peak. I learned that it doesn't matter how hard I try because the difference won't be much better. As long as I keep the consistency everything will fall in place.

I look at the calories at almost everything I eat. But I don't write it all down anywhere. I just add it up in my head. I also look at the protein/carbs/fats too. I used to follow the workout plan on True Natural Bodybuilding: the personal story of a real natural bodybuilder.. I basically read that entire website a few years ago and tried my best to get the best natural body I could. What I ended up with was around 155 pounds at around 13-14% body fat. That was pushing my body to near the absolute limits and having a near perfect diet. I was crazy about this stuff. Today I'm not too crazy about it though and before starting steroids I was only a few pounds less than my natural peak. I learned that it doesn't matter how hard I try because the difference won't be much better. As long as I keep the consistency everything will fall in place.
Well just continue to ignore all the advice you’ve gotten here and double your weekly steroid dose and you’ll be just fine

Spoken just like a real champion man. Stop making excuses or quit trolling. This is getting stupid up in here.

mands

Last edited:

You don’t need to reply and argue to every piece of advice these guys give you. You’re getting to be annoying as fuck and honestly, no one cares. You know what you’re going to do so go scurry off and fucking do it.

I never came here for advice.
I am the steroid test dummy.
Don't you guys like experiments?
I like doing a little bit of experimenting. But they say if it's worth doing then it's worth overdoing.

I believe I am allergic to milk and also gluten. I need to follow the gluten-free and casein-free diet in order for my body to function more normally. And I'll be adding whatever nuts I got into my mix.

Well you are in luck, because fair life milk is ultra filtered and lactose free. So you can drink it.

Download “ my fitness pal” app.

Your story is like mine, even the same excuses I used to use at that age.

Except I was 115 pounds up until about age 32 when I really buckled down.

You have a lot to learn and don’t lean on steroids because they really don’t do that much if the base and nutrition is not in place.