Pristine Anabolics Intro

recrashing is not normal? bold cyps keep recrashing (only half of them) dhb kept crashing. test cyp stayed ok. all the bold cyps are batch 1. I wonder if the half that crashed were the ones with deca in them since bold doesn't need as much solvent to stay suspended
I’ve got some bold Cyp from another source that tested as only bold Cyp and it won’t stay in solution either

recrashing is not normal? bold cyps keep recrashing (only half of them) dhb kept crashing. test cyp stayed ok. all the bold cyps are batch 1. I wonder if the half that crashed were the ones with deca in them since bold doesn't need as much solvent to stay suspended
@stevonov

You still got the vials?

Ok guys...where to start?

This was not an exit scam. Like I've said in the past, I will never intentionally scam anyone.

I took what was supposed to be a day trip out of state to help a family member get some squatters out of a property they own. On my way there I was pulled over for a traffic stop. They found a warrant from almost 12 years ago and took me to county. I could have gotten out on a pre-trial probation sort of thing, but that didn't seem like a good idea to me. Long story short, I went to court earlier this week, plead out, got my sentence, and got the good ol ATW on Friday. Time served, free and clear.

Got home late last night. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I imagine it's pretty brutal. Whether or not I'm dead in the water here, everybody I owe
will get their packs dropped by end of business tomorrow.

Before all of this I had some issues with my shipper, so I still have to figure out exactly which packs went out and which didn't, but that shouldn't be too difficult. Shipper is gone and will not be a part of my op from now on. Haven't checked emails yet, I'm sure there are a lot, I will start replying to those right now and then I'll catch up here.

To those with outstanding orders, I apologize profusely and I'm going to get you taken care of ASAP.

Last edited:
So no connection at all to Sasquatch? He went MIA at the same time you did. Time to come clean Jay.

No, I have no connection to sasquatch. I've never even spoken to anyone over there. I know the timing of my intro looks bad, but my intro actually took about 6 days to be "moderated" before it was put on the board.

Ok guys...where to start?

This was not an exit scam. Like I've said in the past, I will never intentionally scam anyone.

I took what was supposed to be a day trip out of state to help a family member get some squatters out of a property they own. On my way there I was pulled over for a traffic stop. They found a warrant from almost 12 years ago and took me to county. I could have gotten out on a pre-trial probation sort of thing, but that didn't seem like a good idea to me. Long story short, I went to court earlier this week, plead out, got my sentence, and got the good ol ATW on Friday. Time served, free and clear.

Got home late last night. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I imagine it's pretty brutal. Whether or not I'm dead in the water here, everybody I owe
will get their packs dropped by end of business tomorrow.

Before all of this I had some issues with my shipper, so I still have to figure out exactly which packs went out and which didn't, but that shouldn't be too difficult. Shipper is gone and will not be a part of my op from now on. Haven't checked emails yet, I'm sure there are a lot, I will start replying to those right now and then I'll catch up here.

To those with outstanding orders, I apologize profusely and I'm going to get you taken care of ASAP.

How do you go 12 years without anyone seeing that warrant? In the last 12 years you have never had official police contact? Not even one traffic stop in 12 years?

You have the best driving history I have ever heard of in my life...

No, I have no connection to sasquatch. I've never even spoken to anyone over there. I know the timing of my intro looks bad, but my intro actually took about 6 days to be "moderated" before it was put on the board.
How many batches of Bold Cyp have you brewed?

Did you brew it by dissolving all at once?

Please, be honest. It'll be a big help.

How do you go 12 years without anyone seeing that warrant? In the last 12 years you have never had official police contact? Not even one traffic stop in 12 years?

You have the best driving history I have ever heard of in my life...

I've been pulled over several times in the last 12 years. This is the first time I've ever been pulled over in this state though. I will say I was aware that there could be a possible warrant, but I checked several years ago an it wasn't active so I'm not sure what happened. I was pretty shocked when they told me I had a warrant to take care of.

How many batches of Bold Cyp have you brewed?

Did you brew it by dissolving all at once?

Please, be honest. It'll be a big help.

I have brewed 2 batches. A batch of 40 bottles @ 200mg to sell and a batch of 10 @ 250mg for a personal cycle. I asked Brian to send a second sample from the same vial to W&M to check results and I just saw those. I also sent the bold cyp raws to W&M and they came back pure.

Taking into consideration stevenov's W&M test coming back proper, I think there is only one explanation. My bottle top dispenser must've had a bit of deca in it when I started filling vials. I usually put the first 2 vials I fill aside, and I did that here, but I must've grabbed the wrong two or something. So it was my fuck up.

I have brewed 2 batches. A batch of 40 bottles @ 200mg to sell and a batch of 10 @ 250mg for a personal cycle. I asked Brian to send a second sample from the same vial to W&M to check results and I just saw those. I also sent the bold cyp raws to W&M and they came back pure.

Taking into consideration stevenov's W&M test coming back proper, I think there is only one explanation. My bottle top dispenser must've had a bit of deca in it when I started filling vials. I usually put the first 2 vials I fill aside, and I did that here, but I must've grabbed the wrong two or something. So it was my fuck up.
So you only sold one batch, correct?

Thank you. Appreciate that.

If @stevonov gets back here, I will offer him a free test for every single bottle he has, only if he sends me 0.1-0.5 ml out of each bottle. I have this interesting thing in mind.

A BIT leftover? And just happened to almost perfectly equal the exact quantity?

Well, to be frank if there was 2.5 ml of 200 mg/ml deca oil in the dispenser it would lead to that result for a single bottle and no more.

That's why I want to test more bottles. If, however, there is deca in other bottles as well and bold cyp is at 150 mg instead of 200 mg/ml, well then you can imagine what conclusion will that lead me to.

So you only sold one batch, correct?

Thank you. Appreciate that.

If @stevonov gets back here, I will offer him a free test for every single bottle he has, only if he sends me 0.1-0.5 ml out of each bottle. I have this interesting thing in mind.

Yes, every bottle of bold cyp that customers have is from the same batch.

I don't know man. I know I didn't mix deca raws with bold cyp raws, and I know that bold cyp raws came back as only bold cyp. 2-3ml of oil can get stuck in the dispenser no matter how many times you try to pump it out, so that's why the first 2 bottles of every batch are set aside. It's the only explanation I can come up with that makes sense.

So @Trenity how about the other BS, like trying to slide in over at SST and losing the key to your brew room? Different stories to different people. TBH, I AM glad you came back and I hope you will fulfill every order.

Of course now there’s some little POS who got another lab to bail him out because of all of this. And of course stories aren’t fully adding up either. Timelines would be nice.

I don't know man. I know I didn't mix deca raws with bold cyp raws, and I know that bold cyp raws came back as only bold cyp. 2-3ml of oil can get stuck in the dispenser no matter how many times you try to pump it out, so that's why the first 2 bottles of every batch are set aside. It's the only explanation I can come up with that makes sense.
What @janoshik proposes sounds good. Maybe it was a total screw up in one vial.

I can come up with another that I didn't consider likely before, when I declined to test those bottles for free for stevonov, with no blame on you. However, situation changed, therefore the offer.