Pristine Anabolics Intro

Anything is possible...and just an fyi..the squatch has been mia for quite a while on sst, the mods shut his thread down...Sasquatch, the all time hiding seek champion....maybe they are one in the same
I’m pretty sure Pristine is Jay from Sas, since they ship out of the same area, Prissy started right after Jay made his final appearance in Sas thread stating he would be back, possibly as a new venture. But we’ll be told that’s just a coincidence and he was using a reshipper anyway who happens to be from the same area as Sas. Same disappearing acts as Sas, same lack of presence as Sas. When confronted on testing, crickets.

Keep bumping the thread. All it’s doing is keeping it alive.

@hog72 is right. It’s either pitchfork and torch time where we blaze this motherfucker down or everyone just lets it die and fade to the bottom of the underground.

Edit: sharpening my pitchfork on the grinding wheel while I wait.

To me it’s funny.

He admits to lying to everyone to cover himself on numerous mistakes etc... disappears and comes back with a story.....

Why would we not believe he is lying again?

An illusionist greatest asset is the slight of hand....

Nope. He told me initially that it was already in the mail and should get it in a couple days and then disappeared. So he lied and knew there wasn't another pack coming to me before he got stopped by the cops and all that shit. No excuse for that. Imo cause according to him the pack should have been in my hands prior to all this warrant and family emergency thing.
This is another bad move from @Trenity
The last thing someone wants is a pack of controlled substance mailed to them without knowing...smh. He should have definitely asked customers before just sending it out. Oh, probably to say no one got scammed. Which is bullshit because people did get scammed!
His name has been tainted by his own actions so that would leave some customers believing the gear is also. And like you, would have refused the gear to begin with. Besides, what’s not to say he’s not sending out plain oil! Js...
Keep bumping the thread. All it’s doing is keeping it alive.
Keeping this thread alive for a little bit longer may help warn others. Most (I assume) that are seeking to order jump from the front to the back (maybe a little in the middle).
Seeing the last couple pages here might keep money in someone’s pocket and out of Pristines.

There has to be a time to shut it down and let it die though. It’s usually after the tatted butthole pics! :eek: JK... Lmao :D

Has anyone here ever recieved a controlled delivery

I wouldn't dwell on that too much. No point on worrying about it until/ IF it happens. It's out of your control. I say that but WONT take my own advise haha.

Thing that gets me is he lied before about my 2nd half of the order being shipped. Lied about not having enough vials for my order which caused the delay. Then told another person he lost the key to the raws room was the reason for that person's delay....He disappeared...... and then I get an email last night....well this morning at 2:50AM (strange). Apologizing and saying he sent the rest of the pack out with extras to try and make up for it.
Didn't even address why I didn't get the pack he said was already in the mail, BEFORE his supposed family emergency and all that went down. Just gave me the family emergency/pulled over/arrested/did time to avoid parole story.

Also I DON'T like being told a pack is in the mail for you. Without even asking me if I would want to proceed. So like Tbagger pointed out. He kept addresses....granted it was a past email that he replied to. It wasn't a new email. So my address was in the email thread. BUT Imo these emails should be deleted right after the fact. Customer protection.....yea I'm sure they can be retrieved if someone wanted to. But still do everything you can to protect information.
I definitely won't be ordering from him again. And I won't be responding to emails either. I said it a few times in this thread, that if he all the sudden pops back up DO NOT reply to him. Cause who knows who you are talking to on the other end.

Plus what was his warrant for? Did he explain that? He didn't in the email to me.....is it something related and he cut a deal somehow?

This is all the shit that's gonna go thru our heads now because he decided to come back and just send packs out without talking to the person first.... Or am I the only one who got.....hey I sent your pack out this morning so it's already in the mail.
That pisses me off more than anything. That he sent a pack without allowing me to choose. Which just seems strange again.

Has anyone here ever recieved a controlled delivery

Good point. It’s not likely they’d be working their way back down the food chain but it’s better to be safe in the event that Pristine might have gotten pinched.

Anyone getting a pack from Pristine should NOT ever under any circumstance sign for it. You can refuse delivery and send it back to shipper if your postal worker asks for a signature. Signature acknowledges intended receipt of the package.

So my response to him showing back up and trying to make everything good again is bullshit. And bullshit excuses.

Talking about the original order....he told me the 2nd half of the pack was already in the mail and I should get it in a day or 2 and then he disappeared. So he lied. He knew my 2nd half hadn't been shipped out. Even though he told me it had been. So clearly he had this planned. I don't buy the family emergency and then getting busted for a 12 year old warrant. Did he tell you guys that too? Seems he doesn't get his stories straight. Told me he didn't have enough vials. Told some other dude he lost the key to the raws room. So just more bullshit. Imo

And now.....I'm being sent a pack without him even asking me if I want it? Had he contacted me and said this is what happened I'm willing to fix it and send the rest of your pack. I would have said NO. But now I already have something coming to me. Which now I have to worry what the hell is really going on....

We did really run out of vials. We were sent a crapload of 2ml vials instead of 10ml and had to straighten that out.

I was told several of these orders were already in the mail. Then my shipper calls me and says they weren't sent, he just decided he doesn't to mess with it any more. That was late afternoon on a Saturday. I got arrested the next day.

I'm sorry I sent you what you paid for, you are right, I probably should have asked you first. I just assumed people would want the packs they sent money for.

And he kept your address.

I kept his address because there was an outstanding order. I only delete once it's confirmed the transaction is complete.

I'd rather him say something like. "Dude I got in over my head and had to stop for a month and regroup to get product going again".
Cause I'm willing to bet that's really what happened. Usually when there is ALOT of info to someone's story, it's a lie. Family emergency....pulled over busted by the cops. 12 year old warrant (what was the warrant for????) Had to do time to avoid parole.... Way too much detail to be true Imo. People that lie, I find, create these elaborate stories to try and make it more believable. He had already been caught in 2 lies before disappearing cause he told me he ran out of vials. And told another dude he lost the key to his raw room..... So unless bad luck just surrounds this dude.....it's all bullshit.

I didn't tell you I got in over my head because that's not what happened. I got arrested, and I did a little bit of time instead of signing for probation, not parole, there's a big difference. The warrant was for a bar fight where some property got damaged. Just drunken bullshit. I posted bond and never showed up for court. Not that it really makes a difference, people are going to believe what they want.

I’m pretty sure Pristine is Jay from Sas, since they ship out of the same area, Prissy started right after Jay made his final appearance in Sas thread stating he would be back, possibly as a new venture. But we’ll be told that’s just a coincidence and he was using a reshipper anyway who happens to be from the same area as Sas. Same disappearing acts as Sas, same lack of presence as Sas. When confronted on testing, crickets.

It's a fun theory, but I have nothing to do with sasquatch. Sas would disappear for weeks at a time, multiple times, wouldn't answer emails or anything. I never did that. I didn't answer emails for 3 days while my daughter was in the hospital. When confronted with testing I sent in Var, mast, and bold cyp for testing like I said I was going to. I just wasn't here to post the results when they came back.

Good point. It’s not likely they’d be working their way back down the food chain but it’s better to be safe in the event that Pristine might have gotten pinched.

Anyone getting a pack from Pristine should NOT ever under any circumstance sign for it. You can refuse delivery and send it back to shipper if your postal worker asks for a signature. Signature acknowledges intended receipt of the package.

Nobody should ever sign for anything from me. I've never sent anything that would require a signature.

It's a fun theory, but I have nothing to do with sasquatch. Sas would disappear for weeks at a time, multiple times, wouldn't answer emails or anything. I never did that. I didn't answer emails for 3 days while my daughter was in the hospital. When confronted with testing I sent in Var, mast, and bold cyp for testing like I said I was going to. I just wasn't here to post the results when they came back.

Nobody should ever sign for anything from me. I've never sent anything that would require a signature.
Take your whole thread and shove it up ur ass or shove it down your throat cause ur mouth seems to be an asshole with all the shit it spews out

Did you post the results of the testing?

sample-1.jpg sample-2.jpg sample-3.jpg sample-4.jpg key.jpeg

dmddjmw8.jpeg

wtbki7lo.jpg

ab50xh4n.jpg

UPDATE; my order from a month ago landed...he even added to it.. I didn’t like the delay but I never complained once !!! I didn’t send him a nasty email either ( everybody knows what they’re in for on this side of the street)!!
and of course I’m glad I was fully stocked already but variety is the spice of life for me;especially after hearing very good things.. this gentleman said that he sent out, I believe on Monday, most of what he owed and I’m just here to say that I got mine and I’m happy;VERY..
of course he has a long way to go but he didn’t run away and hide and he came back grabbing the bull by the horn‘s ; if his story is true he’s doing what he supposed to do to make things right!!! Brutal or not!!
going to the thread first got to a lot more people faster then if he went privately sneaking around through emails ..I have a dedicated private source now that cares about being safe and wise and tests his raws that’s where I have to be for safety but this source is trying to make things right!!!
Guys keep watching on your mail boxes your stuff just might be coming your way-mine did ....THANK YOU !!