Pristine Anabolics Intro

upload_2019-4-10_13-57-45.jpeg
upload_2019-4-10_13-27-25.jpeg
@Joedaddy5150 test results ^^

upload_2019-4-10_13-28-19.jpeg
@Trenity aka Pristines test results ^^

Question? Is this another batch that you sent in of the bold cyp?
Your price list has bold cyp @200mg/ml.

Or did you just overdose it by 55mg?
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-10_13-56-52.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-10_13-56-52.jpeg
    894.7 KB · Views: 22
So it’s a different batch. Smh

Yes it's a different batch, for my personal use. I told everybody I was having the finished tested for my own peace of mind. Brian sent in 2 samples and stevenov sent in one. Sending another one from the same batch wouldn't provide any more clarity. Testing the raw is what provides more info. Brian obviously got a fucked up bottle, and that's 100% my fault. He got the first 2 bottles of the batch and I'm pretty sure they were freebies thrown in with his order. Doesn't make it any less fucked up though, I know.

Yes it's a different batch, for my personal use. I told everybody I was having the finished tested for my own peace of mind. Brian sent in 2 samples and stevenov sent in one. Sending another one from the same batch wouldn't provide any more clarity. Testing the raw is what provides more info. Brian obviously got a fucked up bottle, and that's 100% my fault. He got the first 2 bottles of the batch and I'm pretty sure they were freebies thrown in with his order. Doesn't make it any less fucked up though, I know.
Well that doesn’t make much sense to me. You have a questionable product due to it being sent in from a customer. Instead of sending out the same batch for comparison you send in a “personal batch” for your own piece of mind? Then post it for what reason!?
I thought you were sending it in for your piece of mind on the brews for your customers batches? To compare it to the vials you sold with deca in it, and the remaining stock of ones you were going to be selling?
To post up a test results on a different batch that wasn’t even in question is misleading! You’re trying to show good test results for a product that isn’t on your list. It’s your “personal stash” not for customers!
Why didn’t you send in the same batch of bold cyp that was in question!??

Note; I had a helping hand in the mentioning of these two test results. I’m not going to mention who they are but if they want to come forth so be it. If not I respect their decision not to. Just thought I should put that out there...

How is it misleading if he specifically states it's a different batch being tested? It would be stupid for Pristine to send in the prior batch to be tested; the results couldn't be trusted if it came back correctly dosed.

Plus he basically admitted to fucking up in the post above yours.

How is it misleading if he specifically states it's a different batch being tested? It would be stupid for Pristine to send in the prior batch to be tested; the results couldn't be trusted if it came back correctly dosed.

Fuck off @balco you never have anything to contribute. Just a total leech to MESO.

For one he’s posting a test results for a product he’s not carrying. It’s his personal product. By posting it it looks like he’s advertising it. You know, because he’s a fuckin source!
If nothing was said about it then potential customers would possibly think it was the same bold cyp that’s advertised on his list!!
How is that not misleading!?

For one he’s posting a test results for a product he’s not carrying. It’s his personal product. By posting it it looks like he’s advertising it. You know, because he’s a fuckin source!
If nothing was said about it then potential customers would possibly think it was the same bold cyp that’s advertised on his list!!
Bolder is in for the lead against Balco .!!
Body blow ,body blow;upper cut !! Smash him with the Alabama slammer
...said my peace now me hide in a different thread

Well that doesn’t make much sense to me. You have a questionable product due to it being sent in from a customer. Instead of sending out the same batch for comparison you send in a “personal batch” for your own piece of mind? Then post it for what reason!?
I thought you were sending it in for your piece of mind on the brews for your customers batches? To compare it to the vials you sold with deca in it, and the remaining stock of ones you were going to be selling?
To post up a test results on a different batch that wasn’t even in question is misleading! You’re trying to show good test results for a product that isn’t on your list. It’s your “personal stash” not for customers!
Why didn’t you send in the same batch of bold cyp that was in question!??

Note; I had a helping hand in the mentioning of these two test results. I’m not going to mention who they are but if they want to come forth so be it. If not I respect their decision not to. Just thought I should put that out there...

How is it misleading when I clearly labeled on the key that it's bold cyp 250?

Two people on the entire forum are in possession of bold cyp from me. Both of those people sent in vials for testing. One has deca in it and one came back spot on. If the entire batch was tainted with deca, how is it possible that stevonov's vial came back spot on? Assuming we trust W&M's testing. What would be the point of sending in another vial for testing considering I pulled that batch from the list? Even if I did send a vial from that batch and it came back perfect, everyone would cry foul and say I made a new batch. It's a no win situation. I wanted to see if the shit I'm gonna run has deca in it. I hate deca.

BTW, what does it say that both members who had bold cyp from me asked for more of it after their results came out?

@balco likes misleading. He was all set to order bold cyp and ask for a full refund because it’s not the 255 mg dose he THOUGHT he ordered. Way to go man, you ruined his scam. He was all fucking excited and shit!

Two people on the entire forum are in possession of bold cyp from me. Both of those people sent in vials for testing. One has deca in it and one came back spot on. If the entire batch was tainted with deca, how is it possible that stevonov's vial came back spot on? Assuming we trust W&M's testing. What would be the point of sending in another vial for testing considering I pulled that batch from the list? Even if I did send a vial from that batch and it came back perfect, everyone would cry foul and say I made a new batch. It's a no win situation. I wanted to see if the shit I'm gonna run has deca in it. I hate deca.

BTW, what does it say that both members who had bold cyp from me asked for more of it after their results came out?
Great point ....it was a fucked up what ever now get back home Bolder and trenity keep doing what your doing and for God sake don’t lie about shit ever... sometimes I’m so truthful it blows a motherfucker’s mind !!!
A sensitive side has a tendency to want it to taste better but fuck that ..
The harsh reality -truth always prevails !!
if someone’s package is going to be late tell that motherfucker that motherfucking package is going to be late for whatever fucking reason that’s life ..This ain’t no motherfucking Wally world

Then why even post your personal stash test results? I mean it’s for your own piece of mind right? :rolleyes:

I thought you said you were sending in the same batch from before (deca bold) for your own piece of mind? o_O

In other words you knew it was your fault from the start of this. Were you just seeing how it played out or what?

Sending out raws for testing and then posting I get that. Sending out personal finished products that you do not have on your list and posting I don’t get?
Was it to prove that you can brew without mixing up separate compounds?

Oh and that the two members that wanted more means nothing to me! That’s their choice. I just want other members and lurkers to be as informed as possible!

Then why even post your personal stash test results? I mean it’s for your own piece of mind right? :rolleyes:

I thought you said you were sending in the same batch from before (deca bold) for your own piece of mind? o_O

In other words you knew it was your fault from the start of this. Were you just seeing how it played out or what?

Sending out raws for testing and then posting I get that. Sending out personal finished products that you do not have on your list and posting I don’t get?
Was it to prove that you can brew without mixing up separate compounds?

Oh and that the two members that wanted more means nothing to me! That’s their choice. I just want other members and lurkers to be as informed as possible!

If not for stevonov's result, I would have sent a vial from batch one, but I didn't see much point after his result pretty much confirmed the issue.

I only posted it because it was part of the set, why not post it? Bold cyp isn't even on my list anymore, so what exactly would I be falsely advertising?

I never said it wasn't my fuck up. I'm the one who made the shit, obviously it's my fuck up. All I ever said is I know I didn't intentionally mix deca raws with bold raws or deca finished with bold c finished. The only question remaining for me was the purity of the bold c raws.