Pristine Anabolics Intro

I actually mixed up PVDF and PTFE, PTFE is Teflon and will be less reactive with solvents. But either way, yes the PVDF will work, that’s what millipore uses to make their filters and the same filters that prissy uses to brew with.

None of that is to mean that you can’t filter your gear just as well with a nylon filter as any other. My main point is that PES is trash and should never, ever be used.

That’s one of the main reasons I ask new sources for pictures of their filters, even if they say they are .22, if they’re made with PES they’re trash. I’ve seen the filter “melt” and you get strings of it floating in your gear. Imagine gasoline and styrofoam kind of similar just not a quick a reaction.

DO NOT buy these PES filters under any circumstance! PES is not rated for the solvents used in gear (BA/BB). The only acceptable filter material is PDVF(best), PTFE(better), and nylon(acceptable)

I found these

https://www. amazon.com/Biomed-Scientific-Syringe-Membrane-Diameter/dp/B06XPD6PYG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3W48PMX6A43ID&keywords=syringe+filter&qid=1555257316&s=gateway&sprefix=syringe+filter&sr=8-4

There's a space between www and Amazon to prevent direct linking. It says there are female and male luer lock ends, so it should attach no problem?

I found these

https://www. amazon.com/Biomed-Scientific-Syringe-Membrane-Diameter/dp/B06XPD6PYG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3W48PMX6A43ID&keywords=syringe+filter&qid=1555257316&s=gateway&sprefix=syringe+filter&sr=8-4

There's a space between www and Amazon to prevent direct linking. It says there are female and male luer lock ends, so it should attach no problem?
Those say non sterile

As mentioned above they are non sterile. Everything else is gtg. .22um and 25mm disk and not PES.

Well shit, some of the sterile ones on amazon only have a male end for the syringe. I'm not sure if you can attach a needle to it. I think I'll grab the needles from medlabgear

Of course he is. He couldn’t get in at SST so he’s back to slumming with is.
I feel like he still has a shit storm to clean up. Anyone buying you better ask what tops you're getting and be prepared to refilter your gear. @Trenity I would put a full disclosure on these discounted grey tops to your buyers. Otherwise the hole you're digging is going to get a fuck of alot deeper.

Of course he is. He couldn’t get in at SST so he’s back to slumming with us.

Lol, like I said, I haven't had any communication with the SST mods since late November.

I feel like he still has a shit storm to clean up. Anyone buying you better ask what tops you're getting and be prepared to refilter your gear. @Trenity I would put a full disclosure on these discounted grey tops to your buyers. Otherwise the hole you're digging is going to get a fuck of alot deeper.

Anything going out this past Friday and beyond has red stoppers. I've tested a lot of the grey ones this weekend just to see if they're actually that bad and the ones I've tested don't seem to be any weaker than normal stoppers. Those stoppers came in bags of 100, and I had a lot of them. I used them for 1.5 months before I heard anything bad about them. I think there must be a batch in there that are older or something along those lines. I don't think they are all bad stoppers.

Yep, but he denies it all. I guess it’s just TOTAL coincidence that he ships from the same area that Sas ships from. o_O

I'm not quite sure how to prove it, but I can say unequivocally and without hesitancy that I have nothing to do with Sasquatch. I've never spoken to anyone there, worked for anyone there, or had anything to do with that outfit, period.

Do you remember the brand off the top of your head?

Biomed scientific ptfe syringe filter membrane 25mn diameter .22um pore size. They have two different kinds, a sterile version that comes individually sealed that’s $2.50 more or $12.49 and the non-sterile that comes in a package and aren’t individually sealed. My guess is the 2nd isn’t sterile because once you open it they all get exposed to air, but bacteria can’t get thru the filter so it prob doesn’t matter but the sterile version is only $2.49 more so..

Yeah I'm just trying to decide if I go with @Brawny method of filter with every injection or filtering all of it in new bottles with better stoppers. What a pain in the ass this is turning into.

You can filter each new vial and move over to a sterile vial and then use a filter needle for extra safety. It’s a pain but ugl’s don’t have the equipment, skill quality control of pharmaceuticals so better safe than sorry.

I'm not quite sure how to prove it, but I can say unequivocally and without hesitancy that I have nothing to do with Sasquatch. I've never spoken to anyone there, worked for anyone there, or had anything to do with that outfit, period.
Just PURE coincidence that you ship from the same area and basically follow the same business model.

Lol, like I said, I haven't had any communication with the SST mods since late November.

Anything going out this past Friday and beyond has red stoppers. I've tested a lot of the grey ones this weekend just to see if they're actually that bad and the ones I've tested don't seem to be any weaker than normal stoppers. Those stoppers came in bags of 100, and I had a lot of them. I used them for 1.5 months before I heard anything bad about them. I think there must be a batch in there that are older or something along those lines. I don't think they are all bad stoppers.

My superdrol one is loaded with them but I also pinned that one alot since I started with a .5 cc for the first week.