Pristine Anabolics Intro

Accepting free gear and gifts from sources used to be frowned upon.
There’s even a sticky about it. I am just wondering what happen? Can you maybe explain?

When did this happen and who took freebies? Sometimes i skim the thread a bit when i don't log on for an hour and there's 100 pages to catch up on, so i may have missed it.

There’s even a sticky about it. I am just wondering what happen? Can you maybe explain?

The same people excepting freebies should not be knocking that said sources competition. It’s a conflict of interest.
Who is accepting free gear?

When did this happen and who took freebies? Sometimes i skim the thread a bit when i don't log on for an hour and there's 100 pages to catch up on, so i may have missed it.
I believe people excepted AL donations paid for by the source. They were also offered a pack of orals of there choice.
It’s one thing when a source throws in a freebie that you didn’t know about. But allowing the clientele to choose there own free gifts is wrong.

The same people excepting freebies should not be knocking that said sources competition. It’s a conflict of interest.
I’ll wait for the proof, because I have yet to see anyone accepting free gear from TGI. In fact, people are always asking for discounts and his response has always been the same: My prices are low enough. In fact, it is THIS source who gives away free gear as promotionals.

I believe people excepted AL donations paid for by the source. They were also offered a pack of orals of there choice.
It’s one thing when a source throws in a freebie that you didn’t know about. But allowing the clientele to choose there own free gifts is wrong.
Check this thread because you’ve missed the mark big time then. Or you’re choosing to ignore the very thing you’re bashing. Pristine always runs promotions with free shit.

And wrong again. TGI NEVER paid for anyone’s AL donations. What he offered was a free bottle of $30 oil to those who donated.

Wait, he paid for their donation and gave them freebies?
That doesn't make any sense.

If you mean that he asked for people to donate to AL and gave them an incentive to do so, i don't see what the problem is. He's raising awareness for AL and not profiting from it. If anything, he's losing money by offering an incentive.

What difference does it make if he lets them choose? That's wrong, but him choosing for them is okay? A free pack of orals is free pack of orals. That's really walking a fine line.

Maybe there too busy excepting free gifts and free gear from there bae.

I don’t think you and I have ever had any exchanges but I can tell you that you are waaay of the mark man. The claims you are making don’t hold much weight if any at all.
These are the facts:TGI ran a promotion. The rules were (are) if you donate at least $10 to AL he will throw in a free vial of your choice with a FULLY PAID order. So what seems to be the problem? Are you upset about the racist exchanges in the TGI thread? Are you upset that you are not on the private list? (Maybe you are, I don’t know) I am tying to understand your beef?!

I don’t think you and I have ever had any exchanges but I can tell you that you are waaay of the mark man. The claims you are making don’t hold much weight if any at all.
These are the facts:TGI ran a promotion. The rules were (are) if you donate at least $10 to AL he will throw in a free vial of your choice with a FULLY PAID order. So what seems to be the problem? Are you upset about the racist exchanges in the TGI thread? Are you upset that you are not on the private list? (Maybe you are, I don’t know) I am tying to understand your beef?!
The amount money is irrelevant! It’s obvious what his end game was.

Accumulating an army of shills!

TGI was trying ro promote more money being funded into AL, which strikes me as a good cause. And I don't think he was giving out free stuff, but he was allowing those of us not on the private list to make an order, correct me if I'm wrong?

TGI has numerous happy customers, but the order volume was overwhelming and he went private. And his order volume had gotten out of control because Pristine had dissapeared.

And I have never ordered anything from TGI, but he seems to be a solid source. I have ordered from Pristine three times and had good transactions each time and I ordered based on good reviews (at the time) and the fact he was offering promotions. Its just a business tactic

I say everyone should hold all sources accountable. We're paying them and we're all on the same side. So let's direct that energy into vetting sources and not fighting amongst each other ;)

The amount money is irrelevant! It’s obvious what his end game was.

Accumulating an army of shills!
LMAO, you’ve gone off the deep end. If that’s your logic that giving away a free bottle of shit is creating a shill army, then Pristine’s been trying to accomplish that from day one. You’re completely off base and better off just stopping now.

Plus how many people actually sent in more than $10?? I know I allegedly sent in more if anything I maybe allegedly at best got free shipping lol. Shit there’s people who sent in over $100 is that really getting a deal then ??

Dude is private. He doesn’t need shit. I am still confused man??
Go back and look at when pristine came back. It’s kinda ironic but all the tgi’s bottom feeders with the new AL lab banners attacked him hard. I asked them All who got fucked over and how.
That shook most of them until this latest ordeal with the stoppers. Looking in from the outsides makes it easy to see what’s going on.

Go back and look at when pristine came back. It’s kinda ironic but all the tgi’s bottom feeders with the new AL lab banners attacked him hard. I asked them All who got fucked over and how.
That shook most of them until this latest ordeal with the stoppers. Looking in from the outsides makes it easy to see what’s going on.
We attacked him coming back because of the utter bullshit. What’s easy to see is you’re pissed because you were 86’d and you’re looking for a good source and are willing to welcome back a guy with a huge fuck up in his brewing.

And FTR, you see my lack of an AL banner and I was one of the first here to hit Pristine when he came back, so I’m obviously not part of the “TGI Shill Army.”

@Morefyah

100% serious question. I’ve had 0 run in with you. And feel free to send it private if you want

What’s your beef with TGI? To date he’s provided tested gear, donations , and overall been a reliable source, and active on his thread (along with others)

We attacked him coming back because of the utter bullshit. What’s easy to see is you’re pissed because you were 86’d and you’re looking for a good source and are willing to welcome back a guy with a huge fuck up in his brewing.
Bullshit? Getting arrested on a warrant.
Did he rip people off? No man I definitely don’t need a new source. I have been going thru Stanny and Turkish pharmacy for years. I only went thru TGI because I needed nolva fast!! Stanny only carries a mixed all in one pct and TP is international. I needed it fast and TGI has fast shipping. I thanked him and apologized. Though his head is a little large now so it didn’t matter.