Pristine Anabolics Intro

And FTR, you see my lack of an AL banner and I was one of the first here to hit Pristine when he came back, so I’m obviously not part of the “TGI Shill Army.”

Is it me or has Trenity been absent from the forum since his return? I know he's still taking orders, but I'm sure most would like to see him present. No updated pastebin, no list of what's been tested or going to be tested next, and he hasn't given us a definitive business outline moving forward

The amount money is irrelevant! It’s obvious what his end game was.

Accumulating an army of shills!
Lol, TGI wants people to donate to AL, which will probably NEVER test his gear and yet he’s creating a shill army. Pristine throws in free shit all the time and had to be reminded to donate to AL, something HE said he would do as well as testing his own raws and finished product and never did and yet you want to throw heat at TGI and his customers? Bro, you’re salty and need to pick better battles to fight. This ain’t the one.

Bullshit? Getting arrested on a warrant.
Did he rip people off? No man I definitely don’t need a new source. I have been going thru Stanny and Turkish pharmacy for years. I only went thru TGI because I needed nolva fast!! Stanny only carries a mixed all in one pct and TP is international. I needed it fast and TGI has fast shipping. I thanked him and apologized. Though his head is a little large now so it didn’t matter.
The story sounded like complete bullshit and as always, an excuse for why he ducked out. To his credit, he came back and made things right.

Is it me or has Trenity been absent from the forum since his return? I know he's still taking orders, but I'm sure most would like to see him present. No updated pastebin, no list of what's been tested or going to be tested next, and he hasn't given us a definitive business outline moving forward
He’s been laying low

He’s been laying low
Bro, like you said we have no beef.
Lol, I’m not fucking ordering from pristine either. At least not till he gets his shit dialed in. The ONLY REASON I am defending him a little is because I fucking hate shills and it seemed like the same fools ripping him were the same cats then spend all day in the TGI thread. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.
I respect you and @BigBaldBeardGuy a lot and appreciate the leg work you two put in vetting sources. It’s just not a good look to spend all your time in a sources thread then trash his rival.

Lol, I’m not fucking ordering from pristine either. At least not till he gets his shit dialed in. The ONLY REASON I am defending him a little is because I fucking hate shills and it seemed like the same fools ripping him were the same cats then spend all day in the TGI thread. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.
I respect you and @BigBaldBeardGuy a lot and appreciate the leg work you two put in vetting sources. It’s just not a good look to spend all your time in a sources thread then trash his rival.
Lol, look me up - you’ll see me camping in the Venom thread these days haha.

We’re good bro.

Dude, I’m not going to argue with anyone here on MESO. If you read back to the first few months of TGI being here, I hammered TGI about testing too. I had him hating me pretty good. I was an asshole to him. Then he tested and continued to test and he got to know me and realized why I was doing what I was doing.

We need to have consistent standards here. That’s all I’m pushing for. Pristine got some of those things but he missed the mark on a lot of others. If he wants to source here, he can and I wouldn’t bash but he needs to show that he’s hitting the MESO standards.

The good sources here run it like businesses. The bad sources run their shit like drug dealers. I know from your posts you are a partner in a Grow-Op. you KNOW you’re running that like a business and you’re not just slinging dime bags anymore. That’s the difference we need to look for and expect here.

That canadia guy running Venom is missing EVERY mark and @T-Bagger and I are hammering him until he fucking leaves. We want good sources here, real simple.

Last edited:
Dude, I’m not going to argue with anyone here on MESO. If you read back to the first few months of TGI being here, I hammered TGI about testing too. I had him hating me pretty good. I was an asshole to him. Then he tested and continued to test and he got to know me and realized why I was doing what I was doing.

We need to have consistent standards here. That’s all I’m pushing for. Pristine got some of those things but he missed the mark on a lot of others. If he wants to source here, he can and I wouldn’t bash but he needs to show that he’s hitting the MESO standards.

That canadia guy running Venom is missing EVERY mark and @T-Bagger and I are hammering him until he fucking leaves. We want good sources here, real simple.
Consumers will make their choices regardless. No matter how hard you hammer a source someone will take risks most of us consider ill advised. And this isn’t to say that Pristine is a risk, but he hasn’t kept up to his own standard. Nevermind higher expectations.

Go back and look at when pristine came back. It’s kinda ironic but all the tgi’s bottom feeders with the new AL lab banners attacked him hard. I asked them All who got fucked over and how.
That shook most of them until this latest ordeal with the stoppers. Looking in from the outsides makes it easy to see what’s going on.
I’ve been hard af on Pristine since his return! The fact is for whatever excuse true or not he left a lot of members hanging man. For over a month. Then thinks he can come back and look like a solid dude for fulfilling orders that he fuckin owed!
That doesn’t make him a solid source to me. If someone sends you money you send out their packs. That’s the whole purposed of being a source! It took him over a month but he’s no ‘hero’ for sending guys what they already paid for!

I spend a lot of time in TGIs thread. TGI has done everything that a source should strive to do here. He’s nailed it, no doubt about it.
I’m no shill for any sources here. I am a shill for the members of Meso though and I sincerely want what’s best for the great members here of our community. The ones I get to bullshit and joke with in TGIs thread, the ones that I can go to for advice, and the ones I can read their logs and be inspired by, just like your log and how you overcame crazy obstacles and still pushed forward!
We all deserve the greatest sources here at Meso! As long as we stick together and keep all these sources accountable then that’s what we can have I believe.

I don’t take anything anyone posts personally bro. I know how you get when your on a big cycle (I read a lot of posts here lol ;)) and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That’s what makes Meso so great!!

I just wanted to give you my views on all this bro!

I’ve been hard af on Pristine since his return! The fact is for whatever excuse true or not he left a lot of members hanging man. For over a month. Then thinks he can come back and look like a solid dude for fulfilling orders that he fuckin owed!
That doesn’t make him a solid source to me. If someone sends you money you send out their packs. That’s the whole purposed of being a source! It took him over a month but he’s no ‘hero’ for sending guys what they already paid for!

I spend a lot of time in TGIs thread. TGI has done everything that a source should strive to do here. He’s nailed it, no doubt about it.
I’m no shill for any sources here. I am a shill for the members of Meso though and I sincerely want what’s best for the great members here of our community. The ones I get to bullshit and joke with in TGIs thread, the ones that I can go to for advice, and the ones I can read their logs and be inspired by, just like your log and how you overcame crazy obstacles and still pushed forward!
We all deserve the greatest sources here at Meso! As long as we stick together and keep all these sources accountable then that’s what we can have I believe.

I don’t take anything anyone posts personally bro. I know how you get when your on a big cycle (I read a lot of posts here lol ;)) and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That’s what makes Meso so great!!

I just wanted to give you my views on all this bro!
Shill

You're all shills. Every single one of you mother fuckers that have posted in this thread are... Not me though, i'm just an innocent bystander, simply passing through.