Pristine Anabolics Intro

I remember you talking about the different stoppers a couple pages back. What tops should I be looking for so I can refilter this gear?
I was just asking him what the red stoppers were made out of. I’m not sure about tops or anything like that, sorry bud.

I remember you talking about the different stoppers a couple pages back. What tops should I be looking for so I can refilter this gear?
There’s nothing wrong with the gear as is. I’ve been pinning it for months.

Just be aware of the gray colored stoppers coring ridiculously easily and dropping rubber into the vial.

@Mac11wildcat Yeah I'm with ya. I've been pinning for about a month now with no issues. I checked my gear this morning and the 3 bottles I'm pinning all have grey pieces in the bottom. So instead of fishing around these things every injection I'm going to refilter in to new vials. Just wondering what material stoppers I should be buying for the new vials so i don't have the same issues.

@Mac11wildcat Yeah I'm with ya. I've been pinning for about a month now with no issues. I checked my gear this morning and the 3 bottles I'm pinning all have grey pieces in the bottom. So instead of fishing around these things every injection I'm going to refilter in to new vials. Just wondering what material stoppers I should be buying for the new vials so i don't have the same issues.
Ahhh ok. I think you’re fine with any standard source for multi-dose vials. These issues seem to be a batch thing. Some seem to be fine. Others shit.

Well shit, some of the sterile ones on amazon only have a male end for the syringe. I'm not sure if you can attach a needle to it. I think I'll grab the needles from medlabgear

They slip on the end of the filter. I have filtered numerous vials this way. Pain in the ass without a caulkgun.

Well this is what I paid 140 for a month ago. The unmarked packs are superdrol. I opened one it had 40 caps. Glad I finally got my shit

Attachments

• IMG_20190415_140744.jpg
    IMG_20190415_140744.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 80
International t/a for domestic. How many caps was each pouch supposed to have?
Sort of a result of the entire fiasco, not typical. Even with all the issues I think prior to this T/A wasn’t a problem.

Sdrol packs were less than 40; he got more than specified.

Dude, you and I don’t have beef but this was really stupid
Accepting free gear and gifts from sources used to be frowned upon.
There’s even a sticky about it. I am just wondering what happen? Can you maybe explain?

The same people excepting freebies should not be knocking that said sources competition. It’s a conflict of interest.

Last edited: