Pristine Anabolics Intro

Also, instead of just sending random raws outs

Test them before you brew/cap them. Be pro-active. The community needs to know you have OUR safety and quality gear first and foremost.

The mast p and var raws I had tested weren't just random. Those are fresh batches of raws that I'm brewing into new finished batches right now. I'm planning on testing raws as they come in before I convert them.

medical-and-lab-supplies . com
Healthykin .com
Allegromedical .com
medlabgear .com

Or goog 5micron or 5um filter needle. I know BD and Monject both make them, maybe other brands.

I don't see a need to get .22 syringe filters as the 5um needles will do as good a job as any removing the rubber bits. You're already filtering out stuff the size of cells at that point, you're not getting any better. They only thing you're filtering out with a syringe filter that a 5um needle filter isn't getting is bacteria and viruses.

There's no way in hell a needle broke off a piece of stopper smaller than 5micron, if it was possible in the science fiction movie playing in your head then it's literally smaller than cells in your body and it will be taken care of naturally.

I draw with 23 gauge and those grey stoppers can take 10 stabs with that no problem, are you guys drawing with 18 or something? what I don't like is the red dye on the steel of the stopper. it gets on the alcohol swab and who knows on what else.

Are they sterile?

They are, but the real magic happens when the oil goes thru the filter. The .22um will filter the majority of bacteria, like the staphylococcus is like ~1um or streptococcus is ~0.5-2um. Most bacteria will be between ~0.5-5um so the .22um would filter all that, so pieces of rubber are no problem.

I got the .22um syringe filters off amazon for $10. If using an 18g it doesn’t take long to draw.

I looked on Amazon first and couldn't find the ones that allow you to attach a needle. I probably just overlooked them.

I draw with 23 gauge and those grey stoppers can take 10 stabs with that no problem, are you guys drawing with 18 or something? what I don't like is the red dye on the steel of the stopper. it gets on the alcohol swab and who knows on what else.

I've always used a 18g, but I've thought about switching to a 21g or something

I looked on Amazon first and couldn't find the ones that allow you to attach a needle. I probably just overlooked them.

I've always used a 18g, but I've thought about switching to a 21g or something

When you search “syringe filters” it’ll come up on the first page. They’re round little satellite dish looking, you attach the needle to one end and the other to the syringe. If you can’t find it I can send the link

When you search “syringe filters” it’ll come up on the first page. They’re round little satellite dish looking, you attach the needle to one end and the other to the syringe. If you can’t find it I can send the link

Do you remember the brand off the top of your head?

They are, but the real magic happens when the oil goes thru the filter. The .22um will filter the majority of bacteria, like the staphylococcus is like ~1um or streptococcus is ~0.5-2um. Most bacteria will be between ~0.5-5um so the .22um would filter all that, so pieces of rubber are no problem.
Yeah I'm just trying to decide if I go with @Brawny method of filter with every injection or filtering all of it in new bottles with better stoppers. What a pain in the ass this is turning into.

I saw these for a good price

I may get some sterile vials anyway. A friend gave me two packs of Sustanon 350 amps, and I thought about just transferring everything over. Can't let gear go to waste lol

DO NOT buy these PES filters under any circumstance! PES is not rated for the solvents used in gear (BA/BB). The only acceptable filter material is PDVF(best), PTFE(better), and nylon(acceptable)

DO NOT buy these PES filters under any circumstance! PES is not rated for the solvents used in gear (BA/BB). The only acceptable filter material is PDVF(best), PTFE(better), and nylon(acceptable)

Sounds like filter needles are my best bet

thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated