Pristine Anabolics Intro

Sending out a few samples for testing on Monday. Raw Sust and Anadrol and some finished EQ form the newest batch.

Gonna be running a sale all day tomorrow for Easter. Buy 3 get 1 Free, mix and match, equal or lesser value.

I'm new, ran Trenitys shit most of the time I've been here. He hadn't fucked me over so I put in an order. Got a T/D.
So some of his shit didn't test out what it should be, his stoppers were crumbling and he left a bunch of undelivered packages for about a month. None of this affected you personally but you're ok with that?

Fastest t/a yet. Sent money Saturday afternoon it's fucking here already. I was thinking Thursday
I see there are packs dropping @Trenity.

Doesnt speak will for this concept of doing what you say you're going to. Can’t decide if you bullshit to keep status quo, you just can’t keep up with all the promises you make, or if the only thing that matters is money in.

10 days. 7 shipping days. 6 business days.

Keep the replacements for these shit stoppers dude. I’m all set. I put my neck out quite often to defend you because your shit worked well for me.
E279B234-9B96-40F9-9BC3-512F31AB7D1E.png
Lesson learned.

Last edited:
I see there are packs dropping @Trenity.

Doesnt speak will for this concept of doing what you say you're going to. Can’t decide if you bullshit to keep status quo, you just can’t keep up with all the promises you make, or if the only thing that matters is money in.

10 days. 7 shipping days. 6 business days.

Keep the replacements for these shit stoppers dude. I’m all set. I put my neck out quite often to defend you because your shit worked well for me.
View attachment 110222
Lesson learned.
10 days. 7 shipping days. 6 business days??? Are you saying all these new customers are getting their shit before you get your replacements?

Hey @Mac11wildcat what size pin did you draw out with?
I’m just curious what gauge pin those stopper pieces went through to get a better idea how small the pieces are.

Hopefully people look before they pin!

Hey @Mac11wildcat what size pin did you draw out with?
I’m just curious what gauge pin those stopper pieces went through to get a better idea how small the pieces are.

Hopefully people look before they pin!
That’s a 3cc barrel. I typically use 20g. There have been others reporting the same with smaller pins. I’ll run what other sizes I have through them as an “experiment.” Never ever seen this. No matter the pin or stopper.

That’s a 3cc barrel. I typically use 20g. There have been others reporting the same with smaller pins. I’ll run what other sizes I have through them as an “experiment.” Never ever seen this. No matter the pin or stopper.
I was drawing with 23 ga and noticed pieces after the third pull out of it

The gear I have from Trenity has rubber pieces in it as well. I believe it’s more common than people realize. I can take a picture for those who are skeptical. At this point it’s unusable unless I use a filter needle to draw.

But make sure you’re checking your gear before you pin. Last thing anyone needs is a chunk of rubber in their leg

The gear I have from Trenity has rubber pieces in it as well. I believe it’s more common than people realize. I can take a picture for those who are skeptical. At this point it’s unusable unless I use a filter needle to draw.

But make sure you’re checking your gear before you pin. Last thing anyone needs is a chunk of rubber in their leg
Orange stoppers don’t do it at all. Some of the greys were fine. Most I got are like styrofoam.

Orange stoppers don’t do it at all. Some of the greys were fine. Most I got are like styrofoam.

Every stopper I have is actually grey, so it’s already of questionable integrity. I have two vials that are definitely contaminated with rubber pieces. I haven’t even pinned any of the rest of it and I absolutely will not without using filter draw needles.

Every stopper I have is actually grey, so it’s already of questionable integrity. I have two vials that are definitely contaminated with rubber pieces. I haven’t even pinned any of the rest of it and I absolutely will not without using filter draw needles.
Yes @Trenity fixed the issue moving forward but anyone with greys currently is SOL

so anyone other than bam bam had a TD lately? It's either this or BoP/SST, I've gotten shit from trin before and usually always prefer to deal with someone I had prior business with.