Pristine Anabolics Intro

so anyone other than bam bam had a TD lately? It's either this or BoP/SST, I've gotten shit from trin before and usually always prefer to deal with someone I had prior business with.

I’m not sure how I feel about BoP. I have some shit gear from that board at the moment.

Haven’t been in the game very long but I’ve drew with 20g plenty of times and never had stopper pieces in my gear..
I’ve drew from a lot of vials over the years and have never had any kind of stopper issues. Neither have my friends I help from time to time (that I know of).
I always look at the barrel when drawing out the oil from the vial (to measure like everyone does really lol).
I would think I’d see pieces of any debris floating inside the vial or barrel...

I’ve drew from a lot of vials over the years and have never had any kind of stopper issues. Neither have my friends I help from time to time (that I know of).
I always look at the barrel when drawing out the oil from the vial (to measure like everyone does really lol).
I would think I’d see pieces of any debris floating inside the vial or barrel...

I’ve seen the occasional really small piece. But not nearly to this extent

I’ve seen the occasional really small piece. But not nearly to this extent
Yeah these are really bad!
Hell I’ve received 20ml vials that I’ve order before and not seen an issue with stoppers.
These seem like they are dry rotted...

On second thought I’m probably loaded down with stopper pieces and don’t even know it! I guess that’s why my ass bounces when I walk :oops: o_O
Haha! :p

Hell I’ve received 20ml vials that I’ve order before and not seen an issue with stoppers.

On second thought I’m probably loaded down with stopper pieces and don’t even know it! I guess that’s why my ass bounces when I walk :oops: o_O

I went through 5 bottles of DHB. I may be half synthetic at this point lol

Def not dry rot. They don’t crack. Don’t leak. Very pliable and still plenty of rebound to them. They’re just shit. Photo coming soon.

03A05714-357F-44C5-AE80-65CC87694D53.jpeg F4786F05-2698-47E1-BED2-DAA3AC8235C3.jpeg
Hard to see in photos, but the center is raised into a dome as well. All angles and orientations of the pin tried. Nothing changes the outcome.

Hi fellas, If you have pristine's vials with poor quality stoppers, may i suggest you transfer the oil to new vial for own safety until he addresses the issue. I know you have to spend extra couple of bucks for a sealed/sterile vial and 10ml syringe and you should have to do this. You can find one for $1.50
https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/vials/sealed-sterile-vials/ultra-spec-sterile-10ml-20mm-clear-sealed-glass-vials.html (Ultra Spec Sterile 10ml-20mm Clear Sealed Glass Vials | Med Lab Supply)

The 4 TGI vials I have all had this same issue. Rubber floaters galore. The 20+ I have from trenity have 0 issues with rubber pieces. Im using 21g to draw. Just my two cents. That being said, I placed an order with trenity on saturday, will update when touchdown.

@Trenity you need to make this right if you want to continue to source here.

It’s no different than if you put out a bad batch and needed to make that right.

Make this a priority. You need to restore trust after disappearing and putting dudes out.

Mistakes happen but it’s how you deal with them that matters.

The 4 TGI vials I have all had this same issue. Rubber floaters galore. The 20+ I have from trenity have 0 issues with rubber pieces. Im using 21g to draw. Just my two cents. That being said, I placed an order with trenity on saturday, will update when touchdown.
And what was TGI's response to this?

I see there are packs dropping @Trenity.

Doesnt speak will for this concept of doing what you say you're going to. Can’t decide if you bullshit to keep status quo, you just can’t keep up with all the promises you make, or if the only thing that matters is money in.

10 days. 7 shipping days. 6 business days.

Keep the replacements for these shit stoppers dude. I’m all set. I put my neck out quite often to defend you because your shit worked well for me.
View attachment 110222
Lesson learned.

Your pack has already been dropped. You told me you were in no hurry so I waited a few days so I could throw you some extras for the trouble.

I had no idea that those stoppers were going to be shitty. They weren't any cheaper than the stoppers I had been using, they got decent reviews on the site I got them from. I went through hundreds of them before I heard anything negative about them. The gear I'm pinning right now has the grey stoppers and I'm not having any issues, so I don't think it's ALL the grey stoppers.

Mac and 1 other guy are literally the only 2 that have emailed me about the stoppers. All gear going out now has red stoppers. If you're having issues with the grey stoppers, hit me up through email and we can work something out.