Pristine Anabolics Intro

Your pack has already been dropped. You told me you were in no hurry so I waited a few days so I could throw you some extras for the trouble.

I had no idea that those stoppers were going to be shitty. They weren't any cheaper than the stoppers I had been using, they got decent reviews on the site I got them from. I went through hundreds of them before I heard anything negative about them. The gear I'm pinning right now has the grey stoppers and I'm not having any issues, so I don't think it's ALL the grey stoppers.

Mac and 1 other guy are literally the only 2 that have emailed me about the stoppers. All gear going out now has red stoppers. If you're having issues with the grey stoppers, hit me up through email and we can work something out.
I was the other guy that emailed you. I didn't even notice the stoppers until Mac started posting. I understand why I didn't receive replacements you've been outta stock with the gear I had issues with. Plus I've already refiltered it. However with Mac whether he was in a hurry or not you probably should've been.

So some of his shit didn't test out what it should be, his stoppers were crumbling and he left a bunch of undelivered packages for about a month. None of this affected you personally but you're ok with that?

Like most of us that use steroids to look better than average, I'm narcissistic. I care about me and not really you. If it's something that's going to fuck me up or disfigure me I'll be up in arms, if it's an inconvenience I'll get over it.

I haven't had a problem with any of trenitys stoppers, I had problems with pp's so I switched sources. I emailed him, told him I had some hesitations about what's been going on and he addressed them like a man should.
I'm blue eyed, blonde haired, and look like a good mormon boy should, otherwise I'd of had a lot more problems than I do. I can see people who don't look like me having issues with LEO's.

Simple fact is Trenity came through for me. Yeah I had reservations, yeah I was nervous, I posted my outcome.

If you don't like it reads mens health :)

The 4 TGI vials I have all had this same issue. Rubber floaters galore. The 20+ I have from trenity have 0 issues with rubber pieces. Im using 21g to draw. Just my two cents. That being said, I placed an order with trenity on saturday, will update when touchdown.
And you messaged him on this, with pics to prove it?

Last edited:
Like most of us that use steroids to look better than average, I'm narcissistic. I care about me and not really you. If it's something that's going to fuck me up or disfigure me I'll be up in arms, if it's an inconvenience I'll get over it.

I haven't had a problem with any of trenitys stoppers, I had problems with pp's so I switched sources. I emailed him, told him I had some hesitations about what's been going on and he addressed them like a man should.
I'm blue eyed, blonde haired, and look like a good mormon boy should, otherwise I'd of had a lot more problems than I do. I can see people who don't look like me having issues with LEO's.

Simple fact is Trenity came through for me. Yeah I had reservations, yeah I was nervous, I posted my outcome.

If you don't like it reads mens health :)
Thank you for confirming how much of a selfish prick you actually are. So the source confirming that these fuck ups won't happen to you is all you need? That's good enough for you to inject an unknown substance into this body you claim you care so much about. You sound fucking desperate. I think you might've posted on the wrong board. I think you're better suited for a paid source board, where they dont give a shit about their members. They love to dick ride sources and not have any accountability for their fuck ups. Good luck

Thank you for confirming how much of a selfish prick you actually are. So the source confirming that these fuck ups won't happen to you is all you need? That's good enough for you to inject an unknown substance into this body you claim you care so much about. You sound fucking desperate. I think you might've posted on the wrong board. I think you're better suited for a paid source board, where they dont give a shit about their members. They love to dick ride sources and not have any accountability for their fuck ups. Good luck

Agree x1000 There’s a desperate minority at MESO right now that is willing to jump on ANY source. Dudes actually placed orders with Venom Pharma and that was a total shitshow. MESO members should demand more than AVERAGE. Any asshole can come and source here for FREE.

Pristine has a 2nd chance to here. When the fuck did we give 2nd chances? Ok, fine, kinder gentler bullshit society we live in.

But he’s promised to have more of a presence in his own thread. Has he made good on that? He didn’t update @Mac11wildcat at all on the stoppers.

He’s promised to contribute to AnabolicLab. Where’s that good faith “I’m fucking BACK for good” donation?

He’s promised to test raws. And I think (and I may be wrong) he submitted 3 samples.

It’s the same stuff as before. BIG promises followed by ho-hum actions. It’s gotta be A LOT BETTER than that.

The bottom-feeders and desperate members will jump on the promos. But that can’t be all of MESO. We need to demand much better of the sources here. They pay NOTHING to be here. The source boards charge $1,000+ per month. That’s a lot of money that the sources here can put back into their business, put into quality control, or donate to AnabolicLab. We need higher standards across the board. Fuck average.

But he had blonde hair and blue eyes so he’s immune from both LE and any infection

I understand you’re planning on donating to AL with a portion of the money from each order.

But I also think you need to make a donation and send in your product for testing prior to selling anything. We want to see proactive, not reactive

Agree x1000 There’s a desperate minority at MESO right now that is willing to jump on ANY source. Dudes actually placed orders with Venom Pharma and that was a total shitshow. MESO members should demand more than AVERAGE. Any asshole can come and source here for FREE.

Pristine has a 2nd chance to here. When the fuck did we give 2nd chances? Ok, fine, kinder gentler bullshit society we live in.

But he’s promised to have more of a presence in his own thread. Has he made good on that? He didn’t update @Mac11wildcat at all on the stoppers.

He’s promised to contribute to AnabolicLab. Where’s that good faith “I’m fucking BACK for good” donation?

He’s promised to test raws. And I think (and I may be wrong) he submitted 3 samples.

It’s the same stuff as before. BIG promises followed by ho-hum actions. It’s gotta be A LOT BETTER than that.

The bottom-feeders and desperate members will jump on the promos. But that can’t be all of MESO. We need to demand much better of the sources here. They pay NOTHING to be here. The source boards charge $1,000+ per month. That’s a lot of money that the sources here can put back into their business, put into quality control, or donate to AnabolicLab. We need higher standards across the board. Fuck average.
it's always been that way, people order no matter what. always thought I could make a pretty decent living bottling canola oil around here

So because you’re blue eyed and blonde haired and you voiced your concerns to Trenity, you’ll somehow be exempt from bad stoppers and whatever other concerns others have had, as well as LE? Is that what you’re saying? LMAO, you are one stupid fuck.

Is this for real?

This guy has 7 kids in his drug manufacturing home... SEVEN FUCKING KIDS!!! How many of you guys are parents? That’s right... SEVEN of those crazy little kids who get into trouble. At least one of them should be old enough to be up late or get into things to potentially see something and know how to talk at school... you know, where teachers are mandated reporters to children’s services investigations.

Active warrants out for his arrest... for at least a decade! How many other warrants does he have over the decades? Does he even know???

Was actually arrested!!! Can’t add much more to that fact.

And the icing on the cake is that he actively admits that he’s not a business man, just a family guy lookin to make an extra buck... off of drugs...

I haven’t even quoted the actual problems with the gear yet...

And the craziest part is people are accepting his return!??? :eek::confused:o_O

Is this for real?

This guy has 7 kids in his drug manufacturing home... SEVEN FUCKING KIDS!!! How many of you guys are parents? That’s right... SEVEN of those crazy little kids who get into trouble. At least one of them should be old enough to be up late or get into things to potentially see something and know how to talk at school... you know, where teachers are mandated reporters to children’s services investigations.

Active warrants out for his arrest... for at least a decade! How many other warrants does he have over the decades? Does he even know???

Was actually arrested!!! Can’t add much more to that fact.

And the icing on the cake is that he actively admits that he’s not a business man, just a family guy lookin to make an extra buck... off of drugs...

I haven’t even quoted the actual problems with the gear yet...

And the craziest part is people are accepting return!??? :eek::confused:o_O
Thank you! Finally some more common sense.

Last edited:
@Sdryx
You make some very good points.
I am not disagreeing with you at all.

We could make the same argument for almost all these sources out here.
Many of us have families and all of us here choose to allegedly buy questionable substances online and hold them in our homes where our families stay. What makes us any different?

IMO we are all kinda in the same boat, some just haven’t been on the other side of the law yet (hopefully never!). Some of us are just a lot more shady than others.

Take TGI for example. I heard that every time he takes a shit, a baby angel is saved from the depths of hell. IDK, Just what I heard.

it's always been that way, people order no matter what. always thought I could make a pretty decent living bottling canola oil around here

i think you're right. Guy's seem to be a little more vocal than they were when i first joined. i'm sure plenty of people ordered from Hammer/Prime after everything came to light, they just didn't make it public knowledge.

Everyone has their own red flag threshold for how much they're willing to put up with from a source and still feel comfortable/confident enough to place an order.